剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
So, not that frangible.
所以 墙也没那么脆
I thought you said you could drift this anywhere.
你不是说想往哪漂就往哪漂
You seen the windscreen?
看见这挡风玻璃了吗
That went really well!
看起来很顺利嘛
What do you think went wrong, mate?
你觉得哪出错了 伙计
What a mess!
真是一团糟
Disaster!
灾难啊
I want to do it again. -You want to do it again? -Yeah.
我要再试一次 你还要来一次吗 对
Set it up. I'm not giving up.
准备好 我不会放弃的
Honestly, I was feeling about as wounded as the poor Giulia.
说实话 我的心和可怜的Giulia一样受伤
I've got to get this right. I can do this. We can do this!
我这把一定得过 我能办到 我们能办到
So, with the wall rebuilt, Chris lined up for another attempt.
墙重新立起来了 克里斯准备再试一次
Come on! Come on, Giulia!
拜托 拜托了 Giulia
Bring on the wall!
来人放墙
Already, stop saying that.
够了 别说了
This is going to go so horribly wrong.
这把肯定要出大乱子
And this time, he would try a slightly different line.
而这一次 他尝试了一种稍微不同的走线
No, that's not worked, either.
不 这样也不行
Yeah.
是的
Mate, you went through the wall,
伙计 你的确穿过了墙
just not quite in the shape of the Giulia.
只是不太吻合Giulia的形状
Do you understand the concept we're working towards here?
你弄明白到底要干嘛了吗
Set it up. I'm not giving up.
把墙架好 我是不会放弃的
I think the car can do it.
我觉得这车能行
OK, Harris was running out of time,
好吧 留给哈里斯的时间不多了
but somehow still confident he could do it before the day was out.
但他仍坚信 他能在天黑前搞定
Bring on the wall! Shut up, Rory!
来人放墙 闭嘴 罗瑞
My tenacious colleague set off to make it third time lucky.
我固执的同事出发了 打算事不过三
Drift the car through the wall.
驾车漂移过墙
Then again...
然而又一次...
I accept, as Chris Harris, that my statement
我 克里斯·哈里斯承认 我之前所说的
that I could drift it through anything was, on reflection, unwise.
我能想往哪漂就往哪漂 事实证明是不行的
I want to do one more.
我要再试一次
As much as I want to see him fail,
虽然我很想看他失败
there's a small part of me that wants him to succeed.
但我也稍微有一点想看他成功
And so day became night
然后 夜幕降临
and with supplies of frangible wall now critically low
备用的易碎墙也所剩无几
Chris settled himself for one final attempt.
克里斯决定做最后一搏
I just want to get this done. I want to succeed.
我只想把这搞定 我想成功
Oh, just one more thing.
哦 还有一件事
Bring on the wall!
来人放墙
Here we go, then.
那就开始吧
Come on, Chris.
加油 克里斯
Come on!
加油
Is this really going to work? I can't even see what I'm doing here.
这真的能行吗 我都看不清路了
I think you can do this. Come on, mate.
我相信你可以的 加油 伙计
Whoahoahoa! YES!
哦吼吼 好样的
Yes, baby!
好样的 宝贝
Oh, my God! I can't believe we did it!
我的天呐 我不敢相信我们成功了
I always knew you could do it.
我一直都知道你能办得到
Oh, yes! Celebratory doughnuts!
哦耶 画个庆祝的甜甜圈
Nailed it! Shame about the windscreen, though. Yeah, I know.
搞定了 就是有点心疼挡风玻璃 嗯我知道
Look, no-one felt worse about damaging the Alfa than me.
阿尔法受损了 没人比我更难受
But, look, I fixed it. You did, yeah, I see that.
但瞧 我把它修好了 是修好了 我看得出
I also see that you moved the steering wheel
我还发现你把方向盘
to the other side of the car.
移到了车的另一边
Oh, yeah, you noticed that. I'm sorry.
好吧 被你发现了 抱歉
And, Rory, didn't you just steal that wall idea
还有罗瑞 你那个墙的主意是不是从
from that BMW ad a few years ago?
宝马几年前的那个广♥告♥偷来的
You know that that was all CGI in that ad, right?
你知道那个广♥告♥都是电脑特效 对吧
No.
不知道啊
You could have killed Chris!
你差点害死克里斯
You can't just jump to the front of the queue like that.
生死有命 你不能让他插队去见阎王啊
Hey, I'm kidding.
嘿 我开玩笑的
Now it's time to put the Giulia around our test track...
是时候把Giulia请上我们的赛道了
and you know what that means.
你知道这意味着什么
It's The Stig!
有请Stig
Here we go, then, off the line, a bit of launch control.
出发了 起跑用到了一点弹射起步
This is so powerful, this car
这辆车太猛了
over 500hp, carbon fibre bodywork.
超过500匹马力 碳纤维车身
Stig getting very lively into the first turn, there.
Stig非常活跃地进入第一个弯
The little straight down to Chicago really is...
芝加哥弯前的一小段直道实在是...
Look, he's managing the throttle there, oversteer everywhere,
看 他在控制油门 到哪都转向过度
using the systems. They'd have been on in race mode here now.
借助电子系统 应该已经调到了赛道模式
Through Chicago, bit of understeer.
通过芝加哥弯 有点转向不足
Gets on the gas, neutralises it.
踩油门 中和掉了
Look at the back end now, just wanting to swive ground
看车尾 就是蠢蠢欲动
Well controlled by our white-suited friend.
咱们的白衣老兄控制得很好
Into the braking zone, into Hammerhead.
进入刹车区 来到锤头弯
Again, look at those brake rotors glowing red hot, carbon ceramics.
看那些碳陶瓷刹车片 踩得通红
Round Hammerhead again.
冲出锤头弯
He starts with understeer then he neutralises it with the gas.
开始有些转向不足 但他用油门中和掉了
It starts to suggest oversteer.
看起来要转向过度了
Now, the long straight back down towards the Follow Through.
现在 长直道之后来到全速弯
That's quick through there. Follow Through...
高速通过了那里 全速弯...
Oh, that was fast.
噢非常快
All the way down, now, to Second-to-Last.
一往无前 来到倒数第二弯
He'll do a big choke braking
他要大力刹车了
Look at the front brake rotor glowing.
前轮的刹车盘踩得通红
There it is. Look at that, red hot, even on a nice sunny day.
看这红热的刹车盘 大晴天也清晰可见
Now through Second-to-Last... Oh, oversteer, that's just showboating.
倒数第二弯 转向过度了 那纯粹是炫技
And Gambon...
然后是甘邦弯
and over the line.
驶过终点
So, the fastest four-door ever to lap our track
我们圈速榜上最快的四门车
I believe was the Mitsubishi EVO VIII, at 1:24.8.
应该是三菱EVO 8 成绩为1:24.8
So... We have a new fastest saloon car.
所以... 我们有了新的最快四门车
Cos the Alfa did it in...
因为阿尔法的圈速是
1:21.4
1分21秒4
Nice, very nice.
好样的 很好
Not only that, same day, same conditions,
不光如此 同一天 同样的条件下
we lapped the new M3...
我们也测了新M3的圈速
and it was slower, two tenths slower.
而它更慢一些 慢了0.2秒
So the Alfa is officially faster than an M3!
所以阿尔法♥正♥式比M3快了
That's great news for them. -That is...
对他们来说 真是个好消息 真是...
Well done, Alfa. That's the benchmark, right?
干得好阿尔法 这是新的标杆 对吧
Wow. There you have it.
就是这样了
Great stuff.
好车
The European exotica doesn't end there, because we are now
欧式魅力并没有到此为止 因为我们
a week closer to me driving the new Renault Twingo!
离我驾驶新的雷诺Twingo又近了一周
Can't wait for that
真是等不及了
But now, it's time to welcome this week's guest.
现在 欢迎我们这周的嘉宾
He stars in Broadchurch
他主演了《小镇疑云》
and was once voted the planet's greenest celebrity
还曾被评为这个星球上最绿色的明星
this should be interesting.
这可就有意思了
Please welcome - David Tennant!
有请 大卫·田纳特
Welcome, welcome. Nice to be here. Have a seat.
欢迎欢迎 我很荣幸 请坐
All right. David, thanks for joining us.
好的 大卫 感谢你的参与
Pleasure, nice place you got here. Thanks. Thank you.
非常荣幸 这地方不错 谢谢
Now, how did you become the planet's greenest celebrity?
你是怎么变成全世界最绿色的明星的
Tell us about that.
和我们说说
I have absolutely no idea.
我也毫无头绪
The only reason I can fathom is that I drive a Prius.
我唯一看出来的原因就是我开普锐斯
That seems to be it.
可能就是这个原因
But now, because I have too many children,
但现在 因为我孩子太多了
we had to get, like, a big, old van as well.
我们需要一辆又大又旧的面包车
So I now have a Mercedes Viano to get everyone in the back,
所以现在我有一辆奔驰Viano 装得下所有人
and that's a big diesel-guzzling monster,
这可是一辆吃油的大怪兽
so I think I've lost any prizes that I ever won.
所以我觉得我之前的所有奖项都没了
But you got rid of the Prius?
但是你没开普锐斯了吧
We've still got the Prius as well.
我们还在开普锐斯呢
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表