剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
I can get an insane amount of lock on.
这辆车的极限转角非常大
That means it's a cinch to park
这意味着停车是小菜一碟
It also means I'm agile, I'm nippy.
这也意味着我很敏捷 我很灵活
I'm like a big, orange hummingbird on wheels.
我就像是轮子上的一只巨大的橙色蜂鸟
What I'm saying is, you don't need loads of horsepower
我想说的是 你不需要多大的功率
to have a good time.
来玩得尽兴
Remember the Peugeot 205 GTi from the '80s?
还记得80年代的标致205 GTi吗
One of the best hot hatches of all time.
史上最好的小钢炮之一
And yet, the Twingo GT has almost exactly the same power
而现在 Twingo GT有着几乎相同的功率
and performance.
和相同的性能表现
This car is retro.
这辆车是复古款
And I do love a bit of retro.
我也的确喜欢一点复古
The thing is, if you're after a playful little city car
然而问题是 如果你想找一辆好玩的城市小车
with that old school appeal
还带有经典的味道
the Twingo does have its rivals.
Twingo是有竞争对手的
And helping find the right car for you
而帮助你挑选正确的车
is something we take very seriously.
我们是非常认真对待的
Oh, yes.
是的
Welcome to...
欢迎来到...
for legal reasons, I'm obliged to refer to as
出于版权原因 我只能称之为
the Top Gear arcade-based maze re-creation challenge.
Top Gear基于街机迷宫游戏的复刻挑战
Yes, like all classic arcade games, here, the rules are simple.
是的 和所有经典的街机游戏一样 规则很简单
There's a big maze covered in dots
有一个布满了豆的大迷宫
and me and the Twingo have three lives to drive around eating said dots
我和Twingo有三条命 要开车吃遍这些豆
without getting got by the ghosts.
并且避免被幽灵抓住
And by ghosts, I do mean similarly-priced city car rivals.
说到幽灵 我指的是价格相近的城市小车竞争对手
Ghost number one is the Brabus ForTwo.
幽灵一号♥是巴博斯ForTwo
It has the same engine and performance as the Twingo
它和Twingo有着相同的引擎和性能表现
but only has two doors, two seats
但它只有两扇门 两个座位
and for tonight at least, is being driven by a speedy German.
而且在今晚 开车的是个高速的德国人
I see you, man pac.
我看见你了 人吃豆
No, it's not man pac, it's... Never mind.
不 这不是人吃豆 是... 算了当我没说
Ghost number two is the new Volkswagen Up!
幽灵二号♥是新款大众Up!
Yes, it might be five years old
是的 它已经五岁了
but the king of modern city cars
但现代都市小车的王者
now comes with a turbocharger, to give it more zip
现在有了涡轮增压 动力更加充沛
especially in the hands of Mr. Happy here.
尤其是在这位快乐先生的手里
Rory, do you know what corrugated steel tastes like?
罗瑞 你知道波形钢尝起来什么味道吗
I'm sorry, did they have arcade games when you were growing up?
对不起 你小时候已经有街机游戏了吗
Or were you part of the stick and hoop generation?
或者说你是滚铁圈的一代人吗
Less talky, more smashy.
少废话 多干架
Right, three lives to eat up all the dots
好的 三条命吃完所有的豆
and one handy sat nav map, to help me find them.
还有一个方便我找豆子的导航地图
Get ready for an arcade masterclass.
准备好迎战街机大♥师♥吧
See you later, suckers!
回见啦 辣鸡们
He's going left! Follow, Harris!
他往左走了 快跟上 哈里斯
Catch me if you can, losers!
有本事就来抓我呀 菜鸟们
Give me them dots, give me them tasty dots.
给我豆 给我这可口的豆
Yummy, yummy, yummy, come on.
真好吃真好吃 来吧
This is good fun!
这太好玩了
One thing I've got on my side is that
我有一项优势 那就是
this is the most manoeuvrable car of the bunch.
这是几辆车中操控性最好的车
A little car. Such a tiny little thing.
一辆小车 这么一个小玩意儿
And for this job, just perfect.
而对于这项任务来说 简直完美
Now, officially, the Up! is the cheapest car here,
根据官方数据 Up!是这里最便宜的车
but it has the highest top speed.
但它的极速是最高的
Which is of no use in an arcade maze.
这在街机迷宫里并没有什么卵用
Handbrake!
拉手刹
Yes!
好的
That was -BLEEP great.
这他妈的还真不赖
Oh, yes.
噢耶
This is the best city car, bar none.
这就是最好的城市小车 没有之一
Oh, no, no, no! Come on!
噢不 拜托
Come on!
拜托
I'm dead. Already!
我居然已经死了
OK, two lives left
好的 还剩两条命
and with nearly a third of the maze cleared,
清掉了三分之一的迷宫
lots of dots still to eat.
还有很多的豆要吃
Rory, be a bit less rubbish this time.
罗瑞 这次别这么菜了
We're off. Here we go, here we go.
出发了 我们走我们走
Don't let them beat you, man.
别输给他们 大哥
Don't let them beat you!
别输给他们
I'm right behind you. Right behind you!
我就在你后面 就在你后面
Oh, Harris is quick!
噢 哈里斯好快
He's quick! Go, Harris!
他真快 上吧 哈里斯
Immediately, the ghosts were closing in again.
眨眼之间 幽灵又追上来了
Go, go, go!
走走走
But no retro arcade game would be complete without the odd...
但是 每个经典的街机游戏都会有偶尔的...
Here we go!
我们走
Power up.
能力强化
You hit me!
你撞我
What are you doing? What's the red light thing?
你们在干什么 这红灯是什么意思
The red light means stop, Grandad.
红灯的意思是停止 爷爷
And that gave me ten whole seconds...
而这给了我整整10秒...
Of ghost-free dot-munching.
可以自♥由♥地尽情吃豆
I am on a dot spree now, baby.
我正在疯狂杀豆
I think you'll find they're called biscuits.
你会发现 这其实是饼干
Literally, nobody calls them biscuits.
讲真 没人会叫它们饼干
Well, except old people.
好吧 除了老年人
Oh, we can go again. Let's go!
我们又可以动了 我们走
Now we're blocked in.
我们现在卡住了
Oh, the turning circle! The turning circle!
看这转弯半径 看这转弯半径
I haven't quite got the turning circle of a Twingo, have I?
我的转弯半径没Twingo那么小 对吧
Oh, delicious dots. Delicious dots! Mine!
噢 美味的豆啊 都是我的
And with Harris still halfway through his million-point turn...
当哈里斯还在转那个史诗级的弯角时...
I'm not going to catch anyone at this rate, am I?
按这个速度我谁也抓不到了 不是吗
I tried a new tactic. Stealth.
我尝试了一种新策略: 潜行
Stay under the radar.
隐藏在雷达之下
Off the grid
脱离视野
Ah, we're away. Right, come on.
我出来了 好了来吧
Where is he?
他在哪里
Think stealth. Think ninja.
想想隐蔽 想想忍♥者
Rory! Where are you?
罗瑞 你在哪儿
He's hiding. We'll find him.
他在躲我们 我们会找到他的
I'm right behind him.
我就在他后面
I'm right behind him. He doesn't even know.
我就在他后面 他却浑然不知
Yep, my awesome ninja stealth skills
是的 我高超的忍♥者潜行技巧
let me sneak in a few more dots before...
让我悄悄地多吃了几个豆子 直到...
I got him, I got him!
我看到他了 我看到他了
Yeah, I can see him.
是的 我能看见他了
Run away! Run away!
快跑 快跑
The city car ghosts were back in the hunt.
城市幽灵小车又回到了追捕中
I'm going to catch you, Reid.
我要来抓你了 里德
Which way? Which way? Which way? Which way? Which way?
往哪走 往哪走 往哪走
Got him! No, no, no!
抓住他了 不
Mate!
老兄
Dude, it's a brand-new Twingo!
兄弟 这可是全新的Twingo啊
You're better than this, Reid.
你可以做得更好 里德
Right, still a load of dots left.
好的 还有很多豆要吃
Last life, no continues.
最后一条命 没有重来了
Rory, just give up. You're not going to win.
罗瑞 放弃吧 你赢不了的
Come on, Twingo, help me out here. Please, please, please.
加油啊Twingo 帮帮我吧 拜托了
You can do this, you can do this!
你可以的 你可以的
Game time. Hunting out the last of the dots.
游戏时间到 要找出最后一些豆
You're not supposed to wreck all the lights, Reid.
你不是来压坏这些灯泡的 里德
The Twingo and I were using every trick in the arcade manual...
Twingo和我使用了街机手册里的所有技巧...
Dots, dots, I need dots. Come on.
豆 豆 我要豆 来吧
which isn't even a thing
其实并没有这种东西
Oops.
啊哦
All right, we've got to stop him getting these last biscuits.
好了 我们要阻止他吃到最后这些饼干
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表