剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
Great wrist action.
手腕动作超棒
Thanks, did that look like...
谢谢 是不是像...
Yeah, what was that? Was it a .357?
是啊 那是什么枪 是.357马格南吗
No
不是的
No, no!
不 不
That was a Smith Wesson .44.
那是一把.44的史密斯·威森
It's a big cannon.
那是一把大炮
Yes.
没错
I mean, I stood there for a long time.
我想说 我在那里站了很久
That's why my arms look so toned.
所以我的胳膊看起来很僵硬
Because it was the whole day I was stood there like that.
因为我就那样站了一整天
OK, I want to show you something very special now, OK.
好的 我想给你看一样非常特别的东西
A couple of years ago, Renault thought they had spotted
几年前 雷诺认为他们发现了
a gap in the market place, and they have just created this.
一个市场空缺 然后他们造出了这个
Have a look at this.
看看这个
This is delicious.
看起来很诱人
The Alpine 110.
阿尔宾110
Al-peen?
阿尔宾
"Al-peen", yeah.
阿尔宾 没错
It's a fast Renault.
这是辆很快的雷诺
Not Al-pine?
不是阿尔派吗
It's an Al-peen.
是阿尔宾
OK, now, the Porsche Cayman is worth 40,000 pounds and up
好的 保时捷卡曼售价以上
so Renault thought, we can offer a cheaper car.
所以雷诺想 我们能推出价格更低的车
So it's about 250 horsepower, 1200 kg.
所以它大约250马力 1200公斤
It's mid-engined, it's sexy as hell.
中置发动机 看起来也很性感
Look at that, it's just perfect.
看哪 简直就是完美
And it's developed by the guys at Renault Sport
而且它是由雷诺赛车部门研发的
and they know a thing or two about making great, fast cars.
他们对于如何制♥造♥又快又好的车略知一二
Except there's one problem.
只是有一个问题
It's not cheaper than a Porsche Cayman.
它并没有比保时捷卡曼更便宜
Is it?
是吗
It's about 60,000 pounds.
它售价大约
That is the slight issue.
这只是个小问题
They identified the gap in the market
他们发现了这个市场空缺
and then they totally missed the gap in the market!
然后又完全错过了这个市场空缺
And it's actually more expensive than a Porsche Cayman.
而且它其实比保时捷卡曼更贵
Yeah.
是啊
And it's also named after a toilet cleaner.
而且它还是以一种马桶清洁剂的名字命名的
Alpine? Alpeen.
阿尔派吗 阿尔宾
Al-peen.
阿尔宾
Alpine, it's Alpine fresh.
叫做阿尔派清洁剂
Does he look like a man who buys his own toilet cleaner?
他看起来像是自己买♥♥马桶清洁剂的人吗
Yeah, he doesn't know what we're talking about!
有道理 他听不懂我们在说什么
Why can't I buy my own toilet cleaner?
为什么我不会自己买♥♥马桶清洁剂呢
Do you go to the shops and buy toilet cleaner?
你会跑去商店买♥♥马桶清洁剂吗
Whoa, why is everybody talking like this to me?
哇 为什么每个人都在针对我
Ask him, Rory. Do it from that side as well.
质问他 罗瑞 我们从两边夹击
Name one brand of toilet cleaner.
请说出一种马桶清洁剂的名称
Al-peen.
阿尔宾
Fairy liquid! Fairy liquid!
神仙水 神仙水
Toilet.
马桶
You wash your...
你洗马桶...
Fairy liquid.
神仙水
You wash your toilet with fairy liquid?
你洗马桶用神仙水吗
After doing the dishes. OK.
洗完盘子以后洗马桶 好吧
409.
409清洁剂
That's in the States.
那是美国的产品
That's a car.
那是一款车
It's the stuff with the funny neck on it, so you can get under the rim.
还有一种瓶子带弯颈的清洁剂 可以够到马桶圈下面
Duck. Duck.
鸭子 鸭子
All right, time to see how your training session went
好了 现在来看看你的训练环节表现如何
with the loving, caring, kind, tender,
导师是可爱 体贴 善良 温柔
with the loving, caring, kind, tender,
文雅的克里斯·哈里斯
gentle Chris Harris.
文雅的克里斯·哈里斯
Let's take a look.
我们来看看
What's the fastest you've been in a car?
你开车最快到过多少
I think about 90 miles an hour. 19?!
我觉得大概有每小时90英里 19英里
Or 90? 90!
还是90英里 是90
90, OK, this could be interesting.
90 好吧 这有意思了
Let's go.
我们走
Just be nice, all right?
请你友好一点 行吗
No, nothing gets done if you're not nice.
不 如果你不友好的话 什么也做不了
OK, I'll try.
好吧 我试试
OK, full power.
好了 油门到底
You've got 7000 revs, use them! Louder.
你转速有7000转呢 用啊 说响一点
Second, third gear now.
二挡 现在三挡
It's in there somewhere.
挡位就在那儿啊
Sorry. Fourth gear.
抱歉 挂四挡
You know the bit on the show where you have to set the fast lap?
你知道节目里有一个跑最快圈速的环节吗
That's this bit.
就是这个环节
You are aware of that, aren't you? Is this it?
你心里清楚的 是不是 是这个环节吗
Fourth gear.
挂四挡
Keep going.
继续走
We need a sundial to time this, not a stopwatch.
我们应该用日晷来给你计时 而不是秒表
Be clear.
讲清楚点
Down here, straight.
往那儿直走
Braking hard now, right, right.
现在大力刹车 右转 右转
No, left of the... You said right!
不 沿左边... 你说了右转
Just say every bit.
你要说完整
Round there, round there, to the right.
绕过那里 往右转
This is the famous Hammerhead.
这里是著名的锤头弯
Don't get it wrong.
别搞砸了
Left, left, left
左 左 左
Right.
右转
That's no bloody good, is it.
一点长进也没有 不是吗
What are you...? What are you doing?
你在... 你在干什么
I'm really glad you're here.
你在这里我真的很高兴
You've been very helpful in many ways.
你提供了各种帮助
But I'm feeling a kind of...
但我觉得有一点...
A wave of anger coming from you.
你散发出了一阵愤怒
I'm just interested in what that's all about.
我想知道这都是为什么
I'm angry because we're trying to go fast and you're not going fast yet.
我生气是因为我们正努力开得更快 但你还是开得不快
I just want to go fast.
我只是想让你开得快一点
I am going fast, faster than I was.
我已经开得很快了 比我原来快多了
You think you're going fast.
你觉得你开得很快了
You're a teacher.
你是老师
If you get angry when I can't quite do what you're asking me to do,
如果你因为我无法完成你的指示而生气的话
that's going to reflect badly on you.
那会反映出你的水平很糟糕
Not on me.
不是我的
So I think you just need to calm down.
所以我觉得你应该冷静一下
And maybe we can just start by saying please.
也许我们可以从说"请"开始
Or, and, thank you.
或者 还有 "谢谢"
But if I use those pleasantries, will you go faster.
但如果我用了这些礼貌用语 你会开得更快吗
Yes.
是的
Are you sure? Yes, I will.
你确定吗 没错
All right, are we ready?
好的 准备好了吗
Yeah. Teach me.
好了 教我吧
Don't point.
不要指来指去
Can we go, can we please move the steering wheel
可以走了吗 请把方向盘转到
in a rightward direction.
向右的方向上
Now, before we're driving? Now, please.
现在吗 在起步之前 就现在 请
Before we go.
在起步之前
Let's go.
我们走
Now accelerate and use the throttle and into second gear, please.
现在请加速 踩下油门 并挂入二挡
Thank you.
谢谢
And into third gear, please, if you feel like it.
如果你喜欢的话 请挂入三挡
Thank you.
谢谢
Now four. Thank you.
现在挂四挡 谢谢你
Now over to the left but avoid the cameraman,
现在往左走 但小心避开摄像师
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表