剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
A map of the Nordschleife and then you know where we are exactly.
一张北环的地图 这样你就知道我们开到哪儿了
You think we can keep up?
你觉得我们能跟上吗
No problem!
没问题
With Sabine in confident mood, we headed out
Sabine信心满满 我们出发了
to see what the Golf was made of.
来看看这辆高尔夫是何方神圣
It's like a little go-kart.
它有点像小的卡丁车
A front wheel drive go-kart - so much fun.
前驱的卡丁车 太有乐趣了
OK.
好吧
I love the Karussell.
我爱Karussell弯
OK, now I'm scared.
好了 现在我怕了
I love it.
我太喜欢这个了
Your name is Rory Reid, not Rory Worried.
你的名字是罗瑞·里德 不是罗瑞·我萎了
I'm very worried right now.
我现在真的挺萎的
Oh my God.
我的天哪
Now I was keen to really drill down into the merits
我现在很想深入探讨一下
of the Golf's chassis dynamics.
高尔夫底盘动态的优点
Sorry!
抱歉
But then Sabine spotted some prey.
但Sabine发现了一些猎物
They're our enemies.
他们是我们的敌人
OK, we have some cars up ahead.
好了 我们前方有几辆车
So we went hunting.
所以我们开始了狩猎
Come on, little Golf.
加油 小高尔夫
What is it?
那是什么
That's a 3 Series BMW.
那是一辆宝马3系(E36)
Later!
再见啦
I wonder how he feels, being overtaken by a Golf?
不知道他被一辆高尔夫超车有何感想
I think we need another victim.
我觉得我们还需要一位受害者
I can see a Porsche.
我看见了一辆保时捷
That looks like a... it's a Cayman R.
那看起来像是... 那是辆卡曼R
Cayman R.
卡曼R
The quick one.
高性能版本
Bye, bye, baby.
拜拜啦 宝贝
It's a Cayman GT4.
那是一辆卡曼GT4
We're just giant killing right now.
我们正在大杀特杀
I'm going to start writing these down.
我要把这些都记下来
Oh yes.
好啊
In the hands of Sabine, the Golf wasn't just
在Sabine的手中 这辆高尔夫不仅
keep up with the locals...
跟上了本地的选手...
Loser, loser!
辣鸡 辣鸡
It was owning them.
它在统治它们
Come on, little Golf.
加油啊 小高尔夫
Coming closer.
越来越近了
Look at this!
看哪
That was a Carrera 4 GTS.
这是一辆卡雷拉4 GTS
That is a 90,000 pound car.
这可是的车
Oh, cool.
太酷了
Which made me wonder while we were out here,
这不禁让我想到 我们在跑的时候
could the Golf overtake a million quid's worth?
这辆高尔夫能不能超过价值一百万英镑的车呢
OK.
好的
Only one way to find out.
只有一种方法可以知道
Go, go, go, go!
走 走 走 走
Come on, come on, come on!
加油 加油 加油
What's that?
那是什么
That's a Corvette.
那是一辆考维特
That's the Z06.
那是考维特Z06
Seriously?
真的吗
It's 90 grand.
它值9万英镑
There's a Golf GTI on your tail!
有辆高尔夫GTI跟在你的屁♥股♥后面
Bye!
回见啦
Sabine, I'm trying to write here!
Sabine 拜托我要写字呢
But Sabine was in the zone.
但Sabine已经沉迷其中了
She was braking later.
她开始更晚地刹车
On the power earlier.
更早地给油
That's a GT3.
那是一辆GT3
They're 100 grand.
这要10万英镑
The Golf was astonishing.
这辆高尔夫太惊人了
Nissan GTR.
日产GTR
80 grand.
8万英镑
Now past the half million pound mark.
现在过了50万英镑的里程碑
We need more.
我们还要更多
Sabine wasn't done yet.
Sabine还没有结束
Come on, come on, come on.
加油 加油 加油
What is it?
那是什么
That looks like a Porsche 911 Turbo.
看起来像是一辆保时捷911 Turbo
I'll catch you, my friend.
我会抓住你的 我的朋友
You are on it, you are on it.
马上有了 马上有了
No brakes.
不踩刹车
We're catching him.
我们要抓住他了
Get out of my way.
给我让开路
911 Turbo.
911 Turbo
Destroyed.
已摧毁
How much is it?
那辆多少钱
That's 130k!
那是13万英镑
With 700 grands-worth of overtakes now in the bag
现在已经斩获了70万英镑
nothing was safe from our little hatch back.
没有什么能逃过我们的小钢炮了
What is that?
那是什么
That's a Lamborghini.
那是一辆兰博基尼
A Lamborghini!
兰博基尼
That's a 570 Superleggera!
那是辆570 Superleggera
And I mean nothing.
我是说 一辆也没有
Oh my God.
我的天哪
Oh my God!
我的天哪
Then, around the next corner...
然后 在下一个弯角...
One more, one more.
还有一辆 还有一辆
Yes.
好的
911 GT3 RS.
911 GT3 RS
If you get this, you've done it.
如果超过了这辆 就全部搞定了
Get him.
抓住他
Come on, little Golf.
加油啊 小高尔夫
Are we going to get the GT3?
我们赶得上GT3吗
Can we overtake it?
我们能超过它吗
We've got him, we got him!
搞定了 搞定了
We got him!
我们搞定它了
Have some of that!
酷不酷 强不强
You are not human.
你简直不是人类
This car...
这辆车...
I love my job!
我爱我的工作
Very nice.
非常好
Great driving, Sabine.
开得很棒 Sabine
Great driving, you crossed everything.
技术一流 你超过了所有的车
Yeah, even him.
是啊 还有他
No, the car was really great.
不 这辆车真的很棒
Yes.
没错
Good handling, like a little go-kart, so I had so much fun.
操控很出色 像辆小卡丁车 所以我很愉快
I think you had a little bit fun as well, Rory?
我想你也挺愉快的吧 罗瑞
I was having fun up to a point, and then, you know
我愉快了一阵 然后你懂的
my stomach was churning around a little bit.
我的胃有一点翻江倒海
But we got there.
但我坚持下来了
How bad? Not too bad?
有多严重 还行吗
It was touch-and-go.
当时的情况是一触即发
Touch-and-go
一触即发
Not that we don't trust Rory's math
不是我们不相信罗瑞的数学水平
but we added it all up back at the office
但我们还是在办公室里算了一下总账
and you passed 1.1 million worth of cars out there.
你在赛道上总共超越了价值110万英镑的车
Way to go!
干得好
But I must say
但我得说
I could have done two million
本来我可以超过200万英镑的
but I had the heavy fat oak in my passenger seat.
但我的副驾驶座位上有一块又肥又重的木头
I thought we were friends!
我还以为我们是朋友
Down hill, yes, but uphill, no.
下坡是朋友 但上坡是木头
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表