剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
An angry small man in Dubai,
愤怒小人在迪拜
rocks up in his Chiron, says, "Hi," What a...
开着Chiron说着嗨 这个傻...
Unfortunately, I quickly encountered a problem
不幸的是 我很快遇到了
unfamiliar to most billionaires
大多数亿万富翁不会遇到的问题
rush hour.
高峰时间
There's about 19 lanes and yet everyone's stuck stationary.
这差不多有19条车道 但每个人都堵在原地
Oh, come on!
噢 拜托
Don't drive into me. This is worth 2 million quid.
别撞我 这辆车值2百万英镑
Silly Harris
愚蠢的哈里斯
you see, traffic was not something
你看我根本就不担心
I needed to worry about.
交通堵塞的问题
That's right, it's a boat.
没错 这是艘船
And this was just stage one of my four stage master plan.
而这只是我伟大计划四阶段中的第一阶段
This is the frustrating part of the race
这是赛程中比较失策的环节
because we have to adhere to this five-knot speed limit.
因为我得遵守这个5节的限速
Once we get out on the open water, we can pin it.
一旦我们到了开放水域 就可以全速前进了
The Riva Rivarma is 44 feet long, costs £1 million
这艘Riva Rivarma长 售价1百万英镑
half the price of Harris's car
是哈里斯车子价格的一半
which is only a third the length of this boat
那辆车还只有这艘船的三分之一长
and he doesn't even have an onboard ice-maker.
而且他还没有车载的制冰机
Or a toilet.
或者马桶
He's in trouble.
他麻烦大了
Well, not quite...
好吧 其实并不大...
Because when you're a billionaire for the day,
因为如果你是亿万富翁的话
you can call in the odd favour.
你可以偶尔召唤一下帮手
Yes, yes, yes! Now, this is what I call a plan.
爽 爽 爽 这才叫做计划
I'm being escorted out of Dubai at speed
我正被高速护送离开迪拜
behind a Dubai police i8.
由迪拜警方的i8带路
There's a McLaren 570 ahead,
前面还有一辆迈凯伦570
behind me, a Nissan GTR
在我的后方有一辆日产GTR
and to my left is an Audi R8 V10 Plus
而我的左侧是一辆奥迪R8 V10 Plus
It has 610 horsepower.
它有610匹马力
That's 900 less than the one I'm in
比我的车要少900匹马力
900 less!
少900马力啊
This is cool!
这太酷炫了
Whatever
这都无所谓
See, I was now clear of the marina.
你看 我已经驶离码头了
Fast as you like.
想多快就多快
Oh, yeah, baby! That's the stuff right there.
欧耶 宝贝 就是这种感觉
Hello! Have you located some proper transport yet?
你好 你找到交通工具了没有
I can't really hear you too good.
我听不太清你说话
It's a little windy out here on the sea.
海面上的风有点喧嚣
What are you on, a boat? Yeah.
你坐的是什么 船吗 没错
Just having a good old time racing you.
正在享受和你竞赛的美好时光
I've got through the Dubai traffic by using a police escort
我在警方的护送下已经穿过了迪拜的交通拥堵
and I'm now heading towards the border.
现在我直奔边境去了
I can't possibly see how you can win.
我看不出你能怎么赢
Yes, an hour in and with Admiral LeBlanc bobbing around in his boat,
是的 过了一个小时 海军上将勒布朗还在船上颠簸的时候
I was well on my way to Oman.
我已经在前往阿曼的路上了
Frankly, this wasn't much of a race after all.
讲真 这根本算不上什么比赛
Maybe I could just spend the next hour conjugating the verb "to win."
也许我可以在接下来的一个小时用"赢"来组词
I win, you win, he, she or it wins...
我赢了 你赢了 他她它赢了...
we win, you win, they win...
我们赢了 你们赢了 他们赢了...
Or you're Matt LeBlanc, and you lose.
除非你是马特·勒布朗 那你输了
What has Matthew got planned?
马修打的什么主意
Well, since he asked, it was time for the second stage of my commute.
好吧 既然他问了 是时候开始第二阶段的通勤了
OK, here she is!
好的 她在那儿
Now, that is the Bentley Mulsanne EWB.
那是宾利慕尚EWB
Extended wheelbase.
就是加长轴距版
Now, of course, I'm not driving.
当然 我是不会开车的
No, no. Like any good billionaire, I have a chauffeur
不 和任何亿万富翁一样 我有一位司机
The Stig's Emirati cousin.
Stig的阿联酋表弟
Go!
走
Meanwhile, basking in my comfortable lead,
与此同时 享受着舒适的领跑
I had time to consider some of the Chiron's utter madness.
我有时间来思考Chiron的种种疯狂
Remember when you were a kid and you'd get into cars
还记得小时候你爬进车里
and always look how fast the speedometer read to?
总会看看速度表的最大量程吗
And you'd assume that if a speedometer said 140,
而且你认为如果速度表能读到140
the car could do 140?
车就能开到140吗
In the Chiron, the game is over.
在Chiron里 游戏结束了
This reads to 500 kilometres per hour.
这块速度表能读到每小时500公里
That's 300 miles an hour.
那就是每小时300英里
How do you out-Chiron a Chiron? What do you do?
你要怎么打败Chiron 你能怎么办
Come on.
拜托
Now, I had hit some traffic, but to be honest,
现在我碰上了一些拥堵 但讲真
in the Mulsanne, it was hard to care.
坐在慕尚里 我根本不在乎
Yeah, it gives you a massage...
没错 它能为你按♥摩♥...
That is maybe the nicest car seat that was ever made.
这可能是有史以来最好的汽车座椅
Let's give him a call, see how old Chris is doing.
我们给克里斯打个电♥话♥ 看看他老人家在干什么
Hello?
喂
Well, well, well, how are you?
哟哟哟 你怎么样啊
Pretend you're not going to hear this...
假装你听不见...
Super, please. Super.
超级无铅 谢谢 超级无铅
How many fuel stops have you made so far? Is this your second or third?
你到现在为止加了几次油了 第二次还是第三次
It's my first, don't be stupid.
别傻了 这是第一次
Where are you?
你在哪儿
I, my friend, am sitting in the back
我的朋友 我正坐在
of a beautiful Bentley Mulsanne EWB.
美丽的宾利慕尚EWB的后排
So, you've taken a boat to get in the back of a Bentley
所以 你乘了船来坐进宾利的后排
that you know is slower than my car
而且你知道它没有我的车快
and now you're just going to drive all the way to Oman?
现在你还打算一路开车去阿曼吗
I had you down as a clever man.
我还以为你是个聪明人
I didn't say anything about driving all the way to Oman.
我从来没说过我要一路开车去阿曼
OK.
好吧
Oh, do you want some money? Do you want money?
噢 你要收费吗 你要钱吗
Yeah, you have to pay for that fuel.
是啊 你要自己付油钱
Hey, listen...
嘿 听着...
Oh, he's gone.
噢 他挂了
A small, angry man in Dubai
愤怒小人在迪拜
Rocks up in his Chiron, says, "Hi"
开着Chiron说着嗨
With his mad little grin Cos he thinks he'll win...
一脸傻笑很开心 因他以为他能赢...
OK, my plan to avoid all of Dubai's traffic with the speedboat had backfired
好吧 我乘坐快艇避开交通堵塞的计划失败了
and after two hours of racing,
比赛进行了两个小时
I was still stuck downtown,
我还堵在市中心
while Chris was approaching Oman, 100 miles ahead of me.
而克里斯已经接近阿曼了 领先了我160公里
Ah. The border.
啊 边境
Which looks strangely similar to the Mound Stand at Lord's.
迷之看起来和罗德板球场的看台很像
What's going to happen here? Don't we just go through?
这里要做什么 能直接通过吗
He's got a gun.
他带着一把枪
He's got a gun as well, actually, I didn't notice him.
他也有一把枪 其实我都没注意到他
What's going on here? Come on, let me through...
这里怎么了 拜托让我过去...
Yes! I'm liking the look of this!
好的 我喜欢这个样子
You see...?
看到了吗
The Bugatti Chiron improves international relations
布加迪Chiron促进了国际关系
just smile and look as if you are comfortable with what you're doing.
只需要微笑 并且看上去你很享受的样子
What's he doing? He wants me to wait here?
他在干什么 他想让我在这里等吗
Or what?
还是别的什么
Wait here?
在这里等吗
Good, OK, OK.
很好 没问题
So...
所以...
They're all tweeting and taking photos of the car.
他们都在拍这辆车的照片发推特
Hashtag: can I please get on with it
加标签: 我能上去坐坐吗
Hello, how are you? Thank you. Hello.
嗨 你好吗 谢谢你 你好
Sir, I've got to change this number. What?
先生 我要更换号♥码牌 什么
So they're re-registering the car cos we've entered Oman.
所以他们在重新注册车辆 因为我们要进入阿曼了
This is a disaster, I've been here 30 minutes now.
这就是个灾难 我已经在这儿待了30分钟了
Matt LeSmuggins is going to be...
马特·勒得意就要...
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪儿
Well, I had finally reached stage three of my plan...
好吧 我终于到达了计划的第三阶段...
Thanks, Stig!
多谢 Stig
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表