剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
不 这是素秋
English car show - autumn.
这是英国汽车节目 应该说金秋
We're in America, so it's fall.
我们在美国 所以说素秋
We invented the language. It's autumn.
我们发明的这门语言 是金秋
It's fall.
是素秋
We're not going to "autumn" down the hill.
我们总不能一路'金'降下山吧
That's just a bad pun.
真是个糟糕的双关语
Look, whoever wins the challenge gets to name the season. Deal?
听着 赢了的人可以获得命名权 成交吗
Deal. That's fair enough. Yeah, deal.
成交 非常公平 成交
Fall.
就是素秋
We would now take turns freewheeling our cars
我们现在要轮流自♥由♥下滑
to the bottom of the mountain, 1,000 feet below.
到300米之下的山脚处
With the quickest down the winner...
下山最快的将会获胜
it was time to let the blue bull run free.
是时候让这头蓝牛自♥由♥狂奔了
Three, two, one!
3 2 1
OK.
好吧
Here we go. Come on.
走你 加油啊
OK, stay off the brake.
好的 不要踩刹车
Stay off the brake.
不要踩刹车
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
Let it run, let it run.
狂奔吧 狂奔吧
But as this 1½-ton, 200 grand rock gathered momentum...
正当这块1.5吨♥重 价值20万英镑的石头积攒动量时...
Oh, this is weird.
噢 这太诡异了
Such a weird feeling.
感觉如此的诡异
this was becoming a test of not only skill...
这场测试不仅仅测的是技术...
Oh, this is a tight one, here's a tight one.
噢 这有个急弯
...but bravery.
...还有胆量
Oh, I got to brake, I got to brake.
我必须要刹车了
Scrubbed too much speed right there!
这里损失太多速度了
Come one, don't be a chicken. Stay off the brake.
加油啊 别怂 不要踩刹车
Although the further I went...
尽管我开得越来越远...
Come on.
加油
...the easier it became.
但感觉更加容易了
Be brave, the brave.
胆子大点 不要怂
All right, here comes the hairpin.
好了 到了发夹弯了
Set up way out here.
准备从外侧入弯
Brake.
刹车
Do not go off the cliff ♪
不要冲到悬崖下去 ♪
Jesus.
上帝啊
Right.
就是这样
And with the little blue bull really starting to run...
正当这头蓝色小牛开始狂奔...
...nearing the bottom, we were flying.
...在接近山脚时 简直就要起飞了
Across the line.
冲过终点
Felt fast,
看起来挺快的
but Harris's Porsche was heavier and potentially quicker.
但哈里斯的保时捷更重 也就可能更快
Three, two, one.
3 2 1
Come on!
加油啊
OK, it's fair to say...
好吧 我可以说...
...this isn't the sort of challenge I'm used to.
这不是我熟悉的那种挑战
Oh, this is bloody awful.
噢这太特么糟心了
Now, if you're speeding with the car in neutral,
如果你挂着空挡超速了
is it still speeding on the road? Can you get a ticket for that?
这还算是超速吗 你会吃到罚单吗
Yeah, it's still speeding. Just curious. OK.
是的 这也算超速 我就问问
And I admit, I did find the whole "lack of engine" thing a bit...
我承认 这个"无引擎"挑战的确有一点...
tricky.
困难
Oh, I shouldn't have braked!
噢 我不该刹车的
Oh, I've really wiped a load speed off there.
噢 我真的损失太多速度了
Come on, here we go. Here we go.
加油啊 快点 快点
Oh, I don't know what's round the corner.
我看不见弯道后面有什么
I keep wanting to brake!
我总是想着要刹车
Now I'm nervous!
现在我紧张了
Could I have gone quicker? Yes.
我能再开得快一点吗 是的
Would I want to? No.
我想再快一点吗 不
OK, so you did it... Yeah?
好的 你的成绩是... 嗯
in two minutes and 46 seconds.
2分46秒
Sounds reasonable. That's pretty good.
听起来还行 挺不错的
And I did it... Yeah?
而我的成绩是... 多少
in two minutes and three seconds.
2分03秒
That's a typo. I don't...
这是个笔误 我觉得不...
How can you be 43 seconds quicker?! That is, er...
你怎么可能比我快43秒 那是...
You're a third quicker, basically, than me. Yeah, I...
你差不多比我快了三分之一 是啊 我...
One third?!
三分之一啊
Yeah, I... Sorry, I'm just looking...
是啊 我... 等下我看看...
Is there a parachute behind my...?
是不是有个减速伞在后面...
I don't know. Let me see that.
我不知道 给我看看
Cos the way this is written,
因为照这上面写的
it sounds like I just kicked your ass here.
似乎我把你吊起来打了
Stupid challenge anyway.
总之是个愚蠢的项目
Now, as the winner of FALL...
现在 作为素秋的赢家...
43 seconds?!
43秒
I had made it one apiece, with just one challenge remaining.
现在比分1:1 只剩最后一个挑战了
And as we climbed higher into the mountains...
随着我们往山里爬得越来越高...
Everything's getting whiter.
一切都变得更白了
And this is slightly concerning.
这让人有一点点担心
winter was definitely coming.
凛冬绝对将至了
And, arriving at Mammoth Mountain, our Four Seasons decider
到达猛犸山以后 这场四季挑战的决胜局
looked like it would be the toughest challenge of them all.
看起来是所有挑战中最困难的
Wow!
哇喔
So this is winter.
所以这就是冬天了
When does heavy snowfall become a blizzard?
大雪要怎么样才算是暴风雪呢
I don't know, but this feels pretty blizzardy.
不知道 我觉得这挺暴风雪的了
Oh, look. There's something in there. What is that?
看 里面有东西 那是什么
"Time for your final challenge - winter, a season of ice and snow."
"现在是最后的挑战: 冬天 冰与雪的季节"
"You claimed your supercars could handle any weather."
"你们声称你们的超跑能应对各种气候"
"You will now prove it by racing across Mammoth Mountain."
"为了证明 你们要比赛穿越猛犸山"
We have to race across Mammoth Mountain?! That's a big mountain!
我们要比赛穿越猛犸山吗 这是座大山啊
Now, look here.
好了听着
And after the last challenge, I fully intend to win this one.
在上一个挑战之后 我决心要赢下这一场
OK. Well, good luck to you.
好吧 祝你好运
Mammoth Mountain sits at the heart of the Sierra Nevada range.
猛犸山坐落于塞拉内华达山脉中♥央♥
To cross it, our challenge would start over 9,000 feet up,
要穿越它 我们的挑战要在2700米之上
at the top of an icy ski slope.
从一条滑雪道的顶端开始
Plunging to the bottom, a two-mile drive through deep-drift snow
一路到底 然后驶过3公里的积雪路面
would bring us to the final stage - a climb through dense forest,
通向最后一个阶段: 上坡穿过茂密的树林
and a race to the finish on the other side of the mountain.
然后冲刺到山另外一侧的终点
It's 1-1. This is the decider. Winner takes all.
现在是1:1 这是赛点 胜者为王
All-wheel drive, 600 horsepower, £200,000 car.
全轮驱动 600马力 20万英镑的车
What could possibly go wrong?
能出什么乱子呢
Three! Two! One!
3 2 1
Go!
出发
Yes, baby!
很好 宝贝儿
Oh, he got the jump on me.
噢 他领先了
I can't see BLEEP
我XX啥也看不见
I'm doing about 80 in a snowdrift!
我在积雪里开到128km/h
So I've got to get to the other side of the mountain,
所以我得开到山的另一侧
where apparently it's not snowy.
显然那里没有这么多雪了
You know, when manufacturers talk about 0-60 times,
你知道 当制♥造♥商们给出百公里加速的时候
they assume you're going to be on a road.
他们假设你是在路面上开的
But if you're on, say...
但如果你在 比如说...
Oh, I don't know, a ski slope,
我也不知道 在滑雪道上开的话
those times may vary slightly.
加速时间可能会略微不同
Consumer advice right there.
这是消费者的建议
Harris's all-weather Porsche had started well.
哈里斯的全气候保时捷起步不错
But then...
然而...
Oh, I'm stuck.
噢 我陷住了
There's the pass. There's the pass.
超车喽 超车喽
That is immature.
这很幼稚
Is this a blue run?
这是条低难度赛道吗
欧洲将滑道以难度分为绿、蓝、红、黑四级(美国为三♥级♥)
Blue Run: 滑雪运动中较低难度的滑道
It is now.
反正现在是了
To stay in the race, Harris had been forced to call in some backup.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表