剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
This is no longer the Volkswagen group trying to demonstrate its
大众集团不再试图展现
technological superiority.
其技术上的先进性
It just wanted to go really, really fast.
它只是想跑得非常非常快
It wants to win at car Top Trumps
它想成为汽车的顶级王牌
and that's a pleasingly, pig-headed aim in my book.
对我来说 这是个令人欣慰又顽固的目标
And talking of going very, very fast...
而说到跑得非常非常快...
Come on. If you were me, you would, wouldn't you?
拜托 如果你是我的话 你也会这样做的 不是吗
I'll never tire of this!
我永远也不会厌倦
Amazing.
非常惊人
Amazing!
太惊人了
I'm a very, very lucky boy.
我真的非常非常幸运
That's the fastest I've ever been in a car.
那是我在车里最快的一次
OK, now, you hit the limiter at 236mph, right? Yeah.
好的 你达到了380km/h的限速对吗 没错
OK, so I've got to ask you, you had the second key,
好的 我必须得问你 你有第二把钥匙
why didn't you use the second key and hit the limiter at 261?
你为什么不用第二把钥匙达到420km/h的限速呢
I knew you'd ask that. Of course I'm going to ask you that.
我就知道你要问 我当然要问了
Look, this car isn't quite finished yet.
你看 这辆车还没有完工
Bugatti's still working on it.
布加迪还在调试中
That's the reason it can't go around our lap, by the way.
这也是为什么它不能跑我们的赛道
It's not quite finished. OK.
它还没有完工 好吧
It's so complicated, it's a leap into the unknown.
这太复杂了 这是对未知空间的探索
They're still developing it
他们还在研发它
and I was, sort of, part of that development process, actually.
而我也算是研发过程中的一部分
You are so selfless.
你真是太无私了
Risking your life for the millionaires of the world.
冒着生命危险来帮助世界上的百万富翁们
I mean, it's amazing. It's not a millionaire's game,
我想说 这太震撼了 这不是百万富翁级别的
this is a billionaire's game. Yeah
这是亿万富翁级别的 没错
Let me give you some stats.
我给你看些数据
Bugatti tells us the average Chiron owner has 42 cars. OK.
布加迪称Chiron车主平均拥有42辆车 好吧
Two yachts and 1.6 helicopters.
两艘游艇和1.6架直升机
OK, which 0.6 of that second helicopter do they have, though?
好吧 但他们买♥♥了第二架直升机的哪60%呢
The expensive bit. OK.
贵的那一部分 好吧
Anyhow, of all the mind-bending stats,
总而言之 在所有难以想像的参数中
I think the tyres might be the most mind-bending part of this car,
我觉得轮胎是这辆车最难以想像的部件
because when Bugatti developed this machine,
因为在布加迪研发这辆车的时候
it had to go faster than anything else had gone before
它必须比所有车跑得都快
so it went to Michelin and said,
所以他们找到米其林 然后说
"We need a new tyre," and Michelin said, "OK."
"我要一套新轮胎" 米其林说"好的"
But they'd never tested a tyre to 300mph before,
但他们从未在482km/h下测试过轮胎
so they had to test it on their aircraft rig to get the tech right
为了达到技术要求 他们要在航♥天♥器材上测试
and that's how you have to think of this car.
这就是你看待这辆车的正确方式
It's not so much a car, it's like a land-based jet.
这不像是辆车 像是贴地飞行的喷气机
Yeah. All right, let's think of it that way
没错 我们就该这么想
And we're not done with the Chiron,
我们对Chiron的测评还没结束
because later in the show, this car is taking part in a very, very special race.
在稍后的节目中 这辆车会参加一个非常非常特别的竞赛
Trust me, you don't want to miss that one.
相信我 你不会想错过的
Rory! That's right.
罗瑞 没错
This has the most horsepower of any Top Gear film ever
这辆车拥有Top Gear有史以来最大的功率
and that's not all, because,
这还没完 因为
and I don't think I'm giving away too much when I say that
我觉得我不会剧透太多
tonight's show also features an exclusive appearance from the Smart Fortwo.
今晚的节目还包含了Smart Fortwo的首次亮相
Yeah. That's right.
是啊 没错
Now it's time to welcome this week's guest.
现在要欢迎本周的嘉宾
I love this guy. This is great. OK.
我爱这家伙 真的很棒 好的
He is the platinum-selling, Brit Award-winning, chart-topping
他有白金销量纪录 获得全英音乐奖 榜单登顶
megastar who loves to go low.
喜欢低调的超级巨星
Ladies and gentlemen, Tinie Tempah!
女士们先生们 泰尼·坦帕
How are you there? Yeah.
你好吗 很好
How's it going? Pretty good. Where do you want me, here?
怎么样 不错 要我坐这里吗
Yeah, right there is good.
对 这儿不错
So glad to have you here, right? Come on.
很高兴你能来 对吧 是不是
Finally! Finally!
终于 终于
This isn't your first time here. No, it isn't, actually.
这不是你第一次来 对 不是第一次了
So basically, I was supposed to shoot the video for the song Girls Like in Dunsfold
本来 我要在敦斯福德拍摄Girls Like的MV
I was supposed to shoot it here.
我本来要在这里拍的
And as soon as I got here, it was rainy, rainy as hell.
当我到这里的时候 大雨滂沱
The light went by, like, 3pm or 4pm, so we couldn't do anything
3点到4点的时候 灯都灭了 我们啥也干不了
and then, by 6pm, the director said it was a wrap.
然后到6点的时候 导演说杀青了
I watched the video back and it was absolutely BLEEP.
我看了一下视频回放 简直像屎一样
It's the worst video I've ever seen.
那是我见过最烂的视频
The worst video I've ever seen in my life
我这辈子见过最烂的视频
so then we had to rush over to South Africa
然后我们要赶到南非
to do Top Gear, where we met. Yeah. Right.
去录制Top Gear 就是我们见面的地方 没错
And then, after we finished doing that,
然后 在录制完成以后
then I got to reshoot the video in South Africa,
我又要在南非重新拍摄MV
so actually, Top Gear and Girls Like have a lot of synergy,
所以事实上 Top Gear和Girls Like有很多迷之同步
there's just a lot there. Speaking of Girls Like,
就是有很多 说到Girls Like
that kind of became an unofficial Top Gear anthem. Oh, yes.
有点变成非官方的Top Gear圣歌♥了 是的
On shoots, everywhere we go,
在拍摄的时候 无论去哪里
you can always guarantee this man is playing Girls Like.
你总会听到这家伙在放Girls Like
You are in his head 24/7. I think he just likes to...
你在他脑子里24小时滚动播放 我觉得他只是...
I'm not sure he even likes the song,
我都不确定他喜不喜欢这首歌♥
he just likes, "Go low, go low. Everybody get low."
可能他只是喜欢"低调 低调 所有人都低调"
That's what he likes. I love it.
这才是他喜欢的 我很喜欢
You're a bigger part of the show than you think. I appreciate that.
你对这节目的贡献比你想像的更多 非常感谢
That's on the new album? Yeah, it's on the new album, Youth,
那是在新专辑里的吗 没错 在新专辑Youth里
coming out pretty soon and I'm excited.
很快就会推出了 我很兴奋
I've been working on it for two years.
我已经准备了两年了
I'm like a Londoner, it's an artist from the UK,
我就像个伦敦人 英国的艺术家
born and bred in London and I wanted to be a rapper
在伦敦出生和长大 而且我想做一个说唱歌♥手
when I was growing up and everybody said it was naff.
在我长大的过程中 所有人都说这太愚蠢了
You could never be a rapper.
你不可能成为说唱歌♥手
A rapper would never get on the radio or get on a show like this
说唱歌♥手绝不会上电台 或者上这样的节目
times have changed. Youth is basically a celebration of that,
然而时代不同了 Youth专辑基本上就在歌♥颂这个
you know, just doing something that wasn't really a thing before
你懂的 就是做一些以前做不了的
and it's a thing now.
但现在可以做的事
Speaking of growing up, what was your first car?
说到成长 你的第一辆车是什么
Oh, OK, so my first car was a Vauxhall Corsa. Yes.
噢 我的第一辆车是沃克斯豪尔Corsa 嗯
1.1 Humble beginnings. Yes.
1.1排量 卑微的开始 没错
Y Reg, I remember that very vividly and I used to...
2001年注册的 我记得非常清楚 我曾经...
Outside my mum and dad's house there was a driveway and I'd, literally,
我父母的房♥子外面有一条车道 我真的
because I wanted to listen to my music loud and stuff,
因为我喜欢大声听音乐
I'd just keep the car in the driveway,
我就把车停在车道上
invite all my friends, technically, to my house, but to the car,
邀请我所有的朋友们来我家 来这辆车
so they'd get, "No, no, don't go in there. Come in here."
他们就听到"不不不 别进去 到这里来"
And it was, literally, like, my little, kind of, like, domain for a while.
就像我拥有过的一块小小的领域
What do you drive now?
你现在开什么车
At the moment I'm driving the Lamborghini Huracan.
目前我开的是兰博基尼Huracan
Nice. We talked about this.
很棒 我们聊过这个的
I thought you were going to get a Porsche?
我以为你准备买♥♥一辆保时捷
Yeah, I kind of... I don't know,
是啊 我有点... 我也不知道
we spent a week together and I realised
我们相处了一个星期 然后我发现
that you was talking a lot, bro,
你真的话很多 兄弟
and I was listening to everything you was saying.
你说的所有东西我都听着
You know you're with, like, Matt LeBlanc, it's like, he's a legend.
你知道你是和马特·勒布朗在一起 他就是个传奇
I'm just like, "Yes, Matt. Of course, Matt. I will, Matt."
而我就是 "好的马特 当然了马特 我会的马特"
And I got home and I was like, "No, I don't want the Porsche."
然后我回到家就想 "不 我不想要保时捷"
"Screw what he said." Yeah, "Screw his advice."
"去他的" 是啊 "去他的建议"
And how do you like it? It's good, yeah. It's a good car.
然后你觉得怎么样 它很好 这是辆好车
I'm quite glad he wasn't the guest two weeks ago, when I was...
还好他不是两周前的嘉宾 那时我...
less than kind about the Lamborghini Huracan.
对兰博基尼Huracan不太友好
What did you say about it, bro?
你说了什么 兄弟
I said it was a wonderful car for wonderful people.
我说这是优秀人士开的优秀座驾
And I went and got it matted as well,
然后我把车处理成哑光的了
so I got MATT black colour.
就有了马特黑的颜色
Oh, thank you.
噢 谢谢你
OK, what do you think?
好的 你觉得怎么样
Let's see how you did in your training lap with Chris,
我们来看看你和克里斯的练习圈表现如何
who just finished his Tamsin Greig school of social etiquette.
克里斯刚从塔姆辛·格雷格社交礼仪学校毕业
How did it go out there with him? Good? It was good, man.
在赛道上你们相处得如何 不错吗 还不错
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表