剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
-我不能要埃迪.我不想要埃迪-我不想要埃迪
- I can't have Eddie. - I don't want Eddie! - I don't want Eddie.
-我不...我不想要埃迪
- I don't... - I - don't want Eddie.
你好-你好-欢迎来到沙漠-嗨,埃迪!
- Hello! - Hi! - Welcome to the desert. - Hi, Eddie!
真是个可爱的惊喜。先生们。
What a lovely surprise. Gentlemen.
-爱德华.-萨宾,你好吗?你好!见到你很高兴。
- Edward. - Sabine, how are you? Hello! Nice to see you.
-好的,那么.-所以我必须和...
- OK, so... - So I must be with...
-我们掷硬币决定了。你.。-是吗?
- We've had a coin toss. You... - Yeah?
..和埃迪在一起。
..are with Eddie.
呼呼!我和萨宾在一起。
Whoohoo! And I am with Sabine.
来吧,给我一个拥抱。
Come on, give me a hug.
给我一个拥抱。我们会赢吗?
Give me a hug. Are we going to win?
是的,我们会赢的。
Yes, we're going to win.
-他很紧张,是吗?-伙计们.我们开始吧。
- He's nervous, isn't he? - Guys. Here we go.
-沿着这里,这是我们的线。-就是这样.很好,很好。
- Along here, this is our line. - That's it. That's fine, that's fine.
这就是沙滩上的那条线。
This is the line in the sand right there.
-好的.把脚趾放在线上。-他们是敌人。
- OK. Toes on the line. - They are the enemy.
-好的,我抓住你了,爱德华.我抓到你了。-你确定?-是的
- OK, I've got you, Edward. I've got you. - You sure? - Yeah.
-开始了?-开始了,开始了.-开始了.
- So it's on? - It's on, it's on. - It's on.
所以,回到我们的沙漠训练区,
So, heading back out to our desert training area,
是时候解决岩石爬行问题了。
it was time to tackle rock crawling.
有了我们的球队经理,他们直接开始了工作。
And with our team managers on board, they got straight down to business.
你知道我有什么好的预感吗?
You know what I have a good feeling about?
我要清空马特·勒布朗。
I am going to blank Matt LeBlanc.
哈哈!我不会跟他说话的。
Ha-ha! I'm not going to speak to him.
我要盯着他看,盯着他看。
I'm just going to eyeball him, and I'm just going to stare into him.
盯着我看?
Stare into me?
这真是...令人毛骨悚然。
That's...creepy.
不管怎样,我有我自己的计划。
Anyway, I had plans of my own.
我们需要试着了解一下克里斯·哈里斯的想法。
We need to try to get in Chris Harris' head a little bit.
是吗?我们需要试着问他:“你确定你会没事吗?
Ja? We need to try to ask him, "Are you sure you will be OK?
“你确定你会好起来吗?”
"You sure you're going to be all right?"
因为他的信心很容易被打碎。好的。好的?
Because his confidence is easy to shatter. OK. OK?
事实上,他们需要担心的不是我的自信心。
Actually, it wasn't my confidence they needed to worry about.
萨宾尖叫着
SABINE SHRIEKS
我们被卡住了!她咯咯地笑了
We got bloody stuck! SHE CHUCKLES
他们到底惹上了什么麻烦?
What on earth have they got themselves into?
他们恰如其分地陷入了困境。
They are properly stuck.
卡住了?
Stuck?
不,不,不。我们说的是萨宾·施密茨。
No, no, no. This is Sabine Schmitz we're talking about.
两边都有!
Both sides!
他们欢呼
THEY CHEER
-哈哈!-好,好,好。感觉怎么样?
- Ha-ha! - Well, well, well. How was that?
那么,你在山上玩得开心吗?
Did you enjoy your time in the mountains, then?
-有一点.-这辆车有问题吗?
- A little bit. - Was there a problem with the car?
我们走了困难的路,你走了容易的路。
Well, we went the difficult way, you went the easy way.
-我们追踪的路线和你们的完全一样。-我不认为是你。
- We traced exactly the same route as yours. - I don't think you did.
-这不是“溃败”,而是“根”。-告诉他们他们走了另一条路.
- And it's not "ROUT", it's "ROOT". - Tell them they went a different way.
当然..。他们是诊所之王,
Surely... They are the king of the practice,
我们是这个种族的王者。
we are the kings of the race.
我们喝杯啤酒吧,我渴死了。
Let's have a beer, I am bloody thirsty.
-干得好。-在岩石上闲逛.
- Nice job. - Hanging around in the rocks.
干得好,就在那个难缠的地方。
Way to go, right around that hard section.
开得慢一点,安全一点。
Drive slowly and safe.
我现在感觉很好。
I'm feeling good now.
-我受够他们了……-我们今天已经做得够多了。
- I'm done with them... - We've done enough today.
我以为你会不理他,不跟他说话。
I thought you were going to ignore him and not talk to him.
-你说过...-哦.
- You said... - Oh.
你刚刚和他谈了十分钟。
You've just spent ten minutes talking to him.
随着我们今天的练习接近尾声,
With our day's practice drawing to a close,
我们返回了锤子镇
we headed back to Hammer Town
并加入了数千名粉丝的行列,准备安顿下来过夜。
and joined the thousands of fans settling down for the night.
随着第二天的比赛愈演愈烈,
And with the next day's race looming even larger,
克里斯有点心不在焉。
Chris was a little preoccupied.
实际上明天至少还有八个当地人参加我们的比赛
There are actually at least eight other locals in our race tomorrow
我看着这里的跑步者和骑手,
and I'm looking at the runners and riders here,
它们有一点不错。
they're a bit good.
我想我们是在争夺倒数第二名和最后一名。
I think we're fighting over penultimate and last.
我觉得你的自信心有点崩溃了。
I feel like your confidence is a bit shattered.
你知道他们今天把四个人空运出去了吗?
You know they airlifted four guys out of here today?
-是四个还是五个?-我知道你想做什么
- Was it four or five? - I know what you're trying to do.
我到底想做什么?
What am I trying to do?
我关心你,我想让你知道你要面对的是什么。
I care about you, I want you to know what you're getting into.
你说他们把人从这里空运出去是什么意思?
What do you mean they airlifted people out from here?
巨大的残骸。我是说,全力以赴...他吹口哨
Big wrecks. I mean, full-on... HE WHISTLES
侧翻残骸,不好的东西。
Cartwheel wrecks, bad stuff.
萨宾笑了
SABINE LAUGHS
当你执掌F1车队时,
When you were managing F1 teams,
在比赛前有没有什么励志演讲,
was there any, like, motivational speeches before the race,
前一天晚上,你让他们做什么了吗?
the night before, anything you told them to do?
司机们最迟十点钟就会被打发上♥床♥睡觉。
The drivers would be sent to bed, at the latest, ten o'clock.
但在此之前,他们都会做按♥摩♥。
But prior to that, they'd all have a massage.
-按♥摩♥?按♥摩♥?-按♥摩♥。
- Massage? Massage? - A massage.
什么样的.?
What type of...?
嗯,我不知道--那是埃迪和克里斯之间的事。
Well, I don't know - that's between Eddie and Chris.
他们笑了
THEY LAUGH
如果这是他需要为他的司机做的,
If that's what he needs to do for his driver,
这就是他为他的司机做的,这与我们无关。
that's what he does for his driver, it's got nothing to do with us.
欢呼声和掌声
CHEERING AND APPLAUSE
好的。现在,我们将看到这部电影的后半部分
All right. Now, we'll see the second half of that film
稍后在节目中。
a little later on in the show.
克里斯,你做过越野驾驶吗?
Chris, have you done any off-road driving?
不是那样的。
Nothing like that.
几年前,我确实在摩洛哥开过一辆达喀尔拉力赛赛车。
I did drive a Dakar rally car a few years ago in Morocco.
这真的很酷。
That was pretty cool.
但我开着科林·麦克雷的
But I drove Colin McRae's
1995年复♥制♥品世界锦标赛获奖轿车
1995 replica World Championship-winning car
大约三四年前,
about three or four years ago,
在最后的舞台上,他在英国拉力赛中赢得了在威尔士的世界冠军
on the final stage, where he won his world title in Wales in the GB Rally
这真是令人惊叹。
and that was amazing.
他是我心目中的超级英雄,
He's a massive, massive hero of mine,
因此,能够这样做是一种特权。
so that was a privilege to do that.
好了,伙计们,看看这个。
All right, guys, have a look at this.
在演播室里,我们有一辆崭新的车
In the studio, we've got a brand-new car
将参加一场全新的系列赛
that's going to compete in a brand-new race series
这将使F1看起来像石器时代。
that's going to make F1 look like the Stone Age.
700马力,全碳纤维,最棒的是,
700 horsepower, all carbon fibre, and the best thing of all,
它是由做过创之光自行车的同一个人设计的。
it was designed by the same guy who did the Tron Light Cycles.
-哇!这看起来真的很酷。-是的。
- Wow! That's really cool-looking. - Yeah.
就一个很小...很小的问题-
Just one tiny...tiny question -
司机坐在哪里?
where does the driver sit?
没有司机。这是一辆机器人。
There is no driver. This is a Robocar.
这是一款自动赛车。
It's a self-racing racer.
基本上,在几年内,
Basically, in a couple of years,
其中20个这样的东西将在赛道上呼啸而过,
20 of these things will be hooning around the track,
相互竞争。
competing against each other.
机器人♥大♥战机器人。多酷啊?
Robot versus robot. How cool is that?
我真的不明白,罗里。
I genuinely don't understand it, Rory.
所以我们应该为一个机器人感到兴奋
So we're supposed to get excited about one robot
和另一个机器人比赛?
racing another robot?
这是机器人在比赛。
It's robots having a race.
关于这一点,你有什么不明白的?
What do you not understand about that?
基本的东西不见了,伙计--司机!
There's something fundamental missing, dude - the driver!
观众低声表示同意
AUDIENCE MURMURS IN AGREEMENT
我们去看赛车比赛
We go to watch motor racing
去看角斗士控制机器,
to see gladiators controlling machines,
一轮接一轮地前进。
going wheel to wheel.
不要看着一个处理器与另一个叫英特尔的家伙较量。
Not to watch one processor having a go at another bloke called Intel.
它就是不..。这完全没有意义。
It just doesn't... It's utterly meaningless.
这是一个看起来很棒的东西,我相信它是很快的。
It's a great-looking thing and I'm sure it's fast.
你觉得呢?
What do you reckon?
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表