剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
我们开始吧。
Here we go.
机器HUMS
MACHINE HUMS
噢!哦,那是一次失误。
Oh! Oh, that was a miss.
我出局了。那就是我。
I'm out of the game. That's me.
现在全靠你了。
It's all down to you now.
我抓住你了!
I've got you!
别犯我的错。往高处走。往高处走。
Don't make my mistake. Go high. Go high.
好的,我需要三个落差才能赢。
OK, I need three sheds to win.
马特咯咯地笑了
MATT CHUCKLES
肯定就是它了。
That's got to be it.
是啊。你绝对赢了。
Yep. You've definitely won.
好吧,那么,我想..。
All right, then, I think...
我想我要再试一次车。
I think I'm going to have one more go at the car.
我永远也满足不了。
I can't get enough.
你可以旋转你的爪子。我不知道你会旋转爪子。
You can spin your claw... I didn't know you could spin the claw.
转一转!
Spin it!
明白了!
Got it!
耶!
Yay!
现在你就知道了--特雷克斯·福克斯MHL360。
So there you have it - the Terex Fuchs MHL360.
它会处理一些事情。
It handles stuff.
它会掉东西。
It drops stuff.
它能很好地压碎东西。
It crushes stuff really well.
欢呼
CHEERING
-来吧,好玩吗?-是啊,是啊嗯。
- Come on, how fun was that? - Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
而你..。你也开拖拉机,对吧?
And you... You drive a tractor as well, right?
是的,是的,我开拖拉机,虽然我想,你知道,
Yeah, yeah, I drive a tractor, and whilst I think, you know,
你有大量的挖掘机械,
you've got a load of digging machinery,
我买♥♥了一辆JCB,这是一件令人高兴的事,事实是...
I bought a JCB, and that was a joy, the fact that...
因为没有..。
Cos there's not...
我不知道还有多少人是...
I don't know many other people who are...
他们非常喜欢,你知道的,
who are quite into, you know,
那种笨重的机械只是为了好玩,
that sort of heavy plant machinery just for fun,
但是,你知道,人们这样做是为了一份工作。
but, you know, people do it for a job.
-笑声我知道。-他们这样做是为了一份工作。
- LAUGHTER I know. - They do it for a job.
我知道,我想我们走错了路。
I know, I think we're in the wrong line of work.
嗯。哦,太棒了。
Yeah. Oh, it was great.
但只是为了..。只是..。你有没有,呃...
But just to... Just... Do you ever just, erm...
你有没有因为能挖个大洞就挖个大洞?
Do you ever just dig a big hole, just cos you can?
是!是!
Yes! Yes!
就这样。对吗?是啊,是啊,是啊。这是有史以来最棒的事吗?
That's it. Right? Yeah, yeah, yeah. Is that the best thing ever?
你有没有走出家门开始挖洞,
Have you ever gone out and started digging a hole,
它有,像,太大了.
and it's got, like, too big...
-是的。-..而且它已经到了你陷入困境的地步
- Yeah. - ..and it's got to the point where you're in the hole,
然后你就会说,“哦,不,我应该...”
and you go, "Oh, no, I should have just..."
-你撞到水了-你做过吗?-哦,是的。
- And you hit water - did you ever do that? - Oh, yeah.
-给你.那是.。-是的。
- There you go. That's... - Yeah.
“我是不是打碎了什么东西?哦,让我们把它填回去吧。”
"Did I break something? Ooh, let's fill that back in."
-是啊,但很有趣.-我不敢相信.
- Yeah, but it's fun. - I can't believe it.
就像,这是我见过的唯一另一个男人
Like, this is the only other man who I've ever met
谁也修了一条土路,也有重型机械。
who has also built a dirt track and also has the heavy machinery.
-就像是...你们真是一对可爱的情侣-我们有。
- It's like... - You make a lovely couple. - We do.
-这是第一次...-我们有。-你知道吗?
- This is the first time... - We do. - You know what?
参加这个节目感觉就像是互助组的一员。
Coming on this show feels like being part of a support group.
好的,我想是时候看看你在计时圈速上的表现了。
OK, I think it's time to see how you did on your timed lap.
外面的情况怎么样?
How did it go out there?
非常有趣。
It was a lot of fun.
很有趣,但是,一整天,
It was a lot of fun, but, all day long,
人们刚刚一直在谈论奥♥运♥选手。
people have just been talking about the Olympians.
你知道马克斯·惠特洛克..。
You know, Max Whitlock...
他们一直在谈论克里斯·霍伊,只是说,
They've been talking about Chris Hoy, just saying,
“他们很专注,他们是机器,他们只是...
"They're focused. They're machines. They just...
“他们是地球上最专注的人类。”
"They're the most focused human beings on the planet."
呃.。
Erm...
我不是这个星球上最专注的人,所以我们拭目以待。
I'm not the most focused human being on the planet, so we'll see.
但有时放松是很快的。好的。任何事情都是很难预料的。
But sometimes loose is fast. OK. You never know.
-好的,我们来看看。-让我们来看看。
- All right, let's take a look. - Let's have a look.
-那么,他来了。-轮胎发出尖叫声
- Here he goes, then. - TYRES SCREECH
嗯,那不是最好的开始。
Well, that wasn't the best start.
有点笨手笨脚的,那里。
A bit of a fumble, there.
尼古拉斯·凯奇,60秒后就走了--想想看。好的,好的。
Nicolas Cage, Gone In 60 Seconds - think about that. Right, OK.
“好的,我们骑马去吧!”哦,不。把手放在方向盘上。
"OK, let's ride!" Oh, no. Hands on the wheel.
把手放在方向盘上--这很重要。
Hands on the wheel - that's quite important.
那么进入第一个弯道会是什么样子呢?
So what's it going to be like into this first corner?
刹车很好。
Braking's pretty good.
这条线也很不错。
And the line's pretty good too.
你坚持到了第三档,你看,
And you've hung on to third gear and, look,
你使用了所有的赛道,从外面到外面。
you're using all the circuit, out on to the outside there.
令人印象深刻。
It's impressive.
刹车驶入芝加哥。
Braking into Chicago.
那是什么?哦,你还挂上了第二档,
What's that? Ooh, and you've hooked second gear,
只是把后备箱锁上了。失去了一点时间。
just locked the back up. Lost a bit of time.
用力点,爸爸!
Do it hard, da-ba, da-ba, da-ba!
刚才从我脸上传出来的是什么声音?
What was that noise that just came out of my face?
现在顺着背部的右手边直走。
Now down the right-hand side of the back straight.
你能带什么东西?
What can you carry?
第四档,我们要触发刹车灯。
Fourth gear, we're going to get a trigger of brake light.
-是的。-哦,夫人!
- Yes. - Oh, madam!
我不知道你在说什么,但线路很好。
I've no idea what you're saying, but the line's good.
线路很好。
The line is good.
哦,夫人!
Oh, madam!
为什么我总是说“哦,女士”?
Why do I keep saying, "Oh, madam"?
一直到后续行动。
Down to the follow-through.
哦,后面有点活动的。
Oh, a bit mobile at the rear there.
后面有车,呼呼一声。
Mobile at the rear and a whoosh.
-哦,-天哪,-嘘-呼-呼!
- Ooh, - BLEEP, - shu-hoo-hoo!
这是相当奇怪的。
That was quite squirrely.
Now this is the trail brake
这一点你上次没有答对。
which you didn't get right last time.
好的。
OK.
这很巧妙,你也用了所有的赛道。
That was neat and you've used all the circuit too.
干净就是快,罗斯。整洁就是速度。
Neat is fast, Ross. Neat is fast.
越界了。
Over the line.
我认为这看起来很快。
I think that looks quick.
掌声和欢呼声
APPLAUSE AND CHEERING
好的。好吧..。
All right. Well...
你认为如何?啊.。你觉得自信吗?
what do you think? Ahh... You feeling confident?
我觉得那是..。
I think that it was...
那辆车,说句公道话,那辆车真的开得很快
That car, to be fair, that car really does just go
到处都是。我认为看到这一点,
all over the place. And I think looking at that,
开局并不是特别好。这有点..。
the start wasn't particularly good. It was a bit...
所以,是的,我...是的,我想如果我能打败博士,
So, yeah, I'm... Yeah, I think if I could beat the Doctor,
如果我能打败坦南特。
if I could beat Tennant.
想象一下,麦克斯..。如果我比马克斯·惠特洛克还快
Imagine though, Max... If I got faster than Max Whitlock,
我是说,他是奥♥运♥选手。
I mean, he's an Olympian.
那会毁了他的世界。
That's going to crush his world.
他会坐在家里说,“他,那个衣衫破烂的乔迪?”
He's going to be sat at home just going, "Him, that shabby Geordie?"
好的。好吧..。
OK. Well...
任何事情都是很难预料的。
you never know.
哦.。
Ooh.
呃.。
Erm...
好的。罗斯·诺布尔,你做到了
OK. Ross Noble, you did it
-一分钟后...-是的!
- in one minute... - Yes!
-..30...-是的!
- ..30... - Yes!
-...七..哦!-哦!
- ..seven... - Ooh! - Oh!
-..第五点.可爱的。-对,对!
- ..point five. Lovely. - Yes, yes!
这是一项巨大的努力。你应该高兴才对。
That is a great effort. You should be happy.
He's an Olympian!
啊,是!
Oh, yes!
掌声
Ladies and gentlemen, Ross Noble. APPLAUSE
-干得好。-我粉碎了一个奥♥运♥选手的梦想!
- Well done. - I've crushed an Olympian's dreams!
正确的。
Right.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表