剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
啊..。
Aw...
在我看来,你好像被毁了。
It looked like you got destroyed, to me.
哦,不,不。
Oh, no, no, no, no.
这是一次殴打,但不是一次失败,不是吗?
It was a beating but it wasn't a drubbing, was it?
-几个车长?-六个
- How many car lengths? - Six.
你被杀了,伙计。你被杀了。
You got killed, mate. You got killed.
好的,古巴的参赛者比预期的要快一点,
OK, Cuba's racers had turned out to be a little quicker than expected,
但仍有一场胜利值得为之奋斗。
but there was still one victory worth fighting for.
引擎轰鸣
ENGINES ROAR
糟糕的发射!糟糕的发射!
Terrible launch! Terrible launch!
赶快。
Come on.
-是啊,看看这个!-克里斯笑了
- Yeah, look at this! - CHRIS LAUGHS
他去哪了?他去哪了?
Where's he gone? Where's he gone?
阿!
Ah!
哈里斯走了。
Harris is gone.
再见,罗里·里德。
Bye-bye, Rory Reid.
哦,不!
Oh, no!
你该死!
Damn you!
这真是一种不体面的获胜方式,不是吗?
That was a really ungracious way to win, wasn't it?
哦,他会让人受不了的!
Oh, he's going to be unbearable!
-我们走吧.-现在...
- Here we go. - Now...
-我们走吧.-现在,到底发生了什么,罗里?
- Here we go. - Now, what exactly happened there, Rory?
-好吧,你赢了比赛.-好的.
- Well, you won the race. - OK.
-祝贺你。-谢谢你.
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
但是,听着,我不是来比赛的。
But, look, I'm not here to compete.
我来这里是为了玩得开心,结识一些人,你知道,
I'm here to have a good time, meet some people, you know,
用我的V8引擎笔记赢得一些朋友,
and win some friends with my V8 engine note,
开着我的上衣开车,然后开怀大笑。
drive with my top down and have a laugh.
你是谁,你对我认识的罗里·里德做了什么
Who are you and what have you done with the Rory Reid that I know,
-这是超级竞争,想要赢吗?-冷静,克里斯.
- that is super-competitive and wants to win? - Calm down, Chris.
那么,你认为这是道德上的胜利吗?
So, do you see this as a moral victory?
其实我是这么想的,但我也把你当做一个痛苦的赢家。
Well, I actually do, but I also see you as a sore winner.
-我以前从来没有见过这样的情况.-我喜欢这句话。
- I've never seen that before. - I like that phrase.
我要那个--一个痛苦的赢家。
I'll take that - a sore winner.
欢呼
CHEERING
哦,不。
Oh, no.
你们被毁了。
You guys got destroyed.
是啊,但至少我打败了罗里。
Yeah, but at least I beat Rory.
是的,听着,至少古巴人喜欢我的车。
Yeah, look, at least the Cubans liked my car.
是啊,至少我没被公鸡咬伤。
Yeah, at least I didn't get mauled by a cock.
好的,好的,伙计们,伙计们……
All right, OK, guys, guys...
伙计们,来吧,现在。我们都是朋友。
Guys, come on, now. We're all friends.
你们两个都做了错误的选择,好吗?
You both made bad choices, OK?
我们稍后会回到这个故事的其余部分,
We'll get back to the rest of that story a little later on,
但是,现在是梦想车♥库♥时间。
but, right now, it is Dream Garage time.
好的,Ł350,000,你必须花费,
OK, Ł350,000 you have to spend,
你想要一些很棒的东西,对吧?
and you want something that's just awesome, right?
你得到的是啥?罗里?
What do you get? Rory?
这是不是就是我们给一辆车命名,然后你给我们看
Is this the bit where we name a car and then you show us
联合收割机还是奶牛用的大型搅拌机之类的?
a combine harvester or a massive blender for cows or something?
笑声
LAUGHTER
你为什么不直接玩这个游戏呢?
Why can't you just play the game?
你就不能...?
Can't you just...?
来吧,Ł350,000,你能得到什么?去。赶快。
Come on, Ł350,000, what do you get? Go. Come on.
好吧,好吧,我可以开一辆劳斯莱斯。
All right, OK, I could go a Rolls-Royce Wraith.
我可以开法拉利812超级快车。
I could go Ferrari 812 Superfast.
是的,你可以的。是的,是的。克里斯?
Yeah, you could. Yup, yup. Chris?
短轴距1965款保时捷911。
Short-wheelbase 1965 Porsche 911.
阿。
Ah.
嘿。看见?是啊,是啊。
Hey. See? Yeah, yeah.
两个都是不错的建议。
Both good suggestions.
都是错误的建议..。
Both wrong suggestions...
笑..因为,对于Ł350,000,
LAUGHTER ..because, for Ł350,000,
你想要一个这样的。
you want one of these.
笑,这就是特雷克斯·福克斯MHL360。
LAUGHTER That is the Terex Fuchs MHL360.
-看看它!-是的.
- Just look at it! - Yeah.
所以,所以,所以...
So, so, so...
这就是一台起重机。
So that's a crane.
什么?什么?不.。
What? What? No...
一台起重机?
A crane?
不是的。哦.。
No. Oh...
罗斯,你能给他们开导一下吗?
Ross, will you please enlighten them?
是的,当然可以。
Yes, certainly.
这是一个材料搬运工。
It's a material handler.
谢谢。
Thank you.
笑是对的--一个物质操控者。
LAUGHTER That's right - a material handler.
你知道它能处理什么吗?
And do you know what it handles?
一个甜瓜,一个棚子和一辆沃尔沃。
A melon, a shed and a Volvo.
看这个。
Watch this.
你好。这是特雷克斯·福克斯MHL360,
Hello. This is the Terex Fuchs MHL360,
而且它处理东西真的很好。
and it handles stuff really well.
看看这个。
Check this out.
好的,现在,为了帮我这个忙,
OK, now, to help me with this,
我带来了我值得信赖的挖掘机伙伴罗斯·诺布尔。
I brought my trusty digger-mate Ross Noble.
他要帮我打保龄球。
He's going to help me play material handler bowling.
他超级自信。
He's super-confident.
罗斯,你在谈判桌上带来了什么?
Ross, what did you bring to the table?
我带来了Sennebogen,830E生态版。
I brought the Sennebogen, the 830E eco version.
基本上,它可以在不激怒抗♥议♥者的情况下拔掉树木。
Basically, it can rip out trees without angering protesters.
好了,规则很简单。
OK, so the rules are pretty simple.
你有一堆废品。
You've got a pile of scrap.
你得把这些东西捡起来扔到棚子里。
You've got to pick the stuff up and throw it at the shed.
每个转弯三个圈。
Three turns each.
-谁击倒最多的棚子谁就赢了。-甜蜜的.
- Whoever knocks down the most sheds wins. - Sweet.
好的,你先来。
OK, you go first.
我准备好了。勇敢点儿。
I'm ready. Go for it.
啊,去拿洗衣机。
Ah, going for the washing machine.
我们开始吧!
Here we go!
嗯!
Yeah!
我可能说得有点过头了。
I might have overshot a bit.
好了,再来一次。轮到我了。
All right, one down. My turn.
好了,我现在有浴缸了。
All right, I've got a bathtub now.
狗养的。我错过了。
Son of a bitch. I missed it.
这并不令人印象深刻。好了,轮到你了。
That was not impressive. OK, your turn.
哦,你要去滑水上摩托了。好样的。
Ooh, you're going for the jet ski. Nice one.
让她撕裂吧!
Let her rip!
-哦-呼!太漂亮了!-哇哦!
- Oh-ho-ho-ho! Beautiful! - Woohoo!
漂亮的!你是什么人,三个棚子吗?
Beautiful! What are you, three sheds?
三比零。你赢了。
Three to nothing. You're winning.
我得在这里补回来。
I've got to make up for it here.
看起来不错。看起来不错。
It's looking good. It's looking good.
继续前进。留着吧..。
Keep it going. Keep it...
再绕一圈。再绕一圈。
Go round again. Go round again.
再来一次。就这样。
One more time. That's it.
继续。继续。你看起来像是在交易会工作。
Keep going. Keep going. You look like you work at the fair.
哇!
Whee!
如果你想开得更快,就尖叫吧!去!
Scream if you want to go faster! Go!
是!
Yes!
喔!
Woohoo!
明白了!马特笑了
Got it! MATT LAUGHS
警笛哀号♥嗨,罗斯,你听到警报声了吗?
SIREN WAILS Hey, Ross, do you hear that siren?
这一定意味着这是中场休息的甜瓜。
That must mean it's half-time melons.
我们来吃点吧。
Let's have some.
这是一项非常文明的游戏。
It's a very civilised game.
警报声哀号♥
SIREN WAILS
好了,我想这意味着甜瓜时代结束了。
OK, I guess that means melon time's over.
好的,我们要去买♥♥车吗?
Right, are we going for the cars?
一定。
Definitely.
好的,他拿到了报废的沃尔沃。
All right, he's got the scrap Volvo.
把它卷起来。
Winding it up...
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表