剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
So you record your pieces standing on a chair?
所以你是站在椅子上录台词的吗
Yeah, and shouting down to the person
是的 然后朝着下面那个
who's not in the combine harvester.
不在联合收割机上的人喊话
You should see me when I'm riding a horse!
你真应该看看我骑马的样子
All right, now it's time to see how you went around our test track.
好的 现在要看看你在赛道上的表现了
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
The big moment. Yeah.
重大时刻 是的
How do you think you did? Well...
你觉得你跑得怎么样 这个...
I was really afraid. Great.
我真的很害怕 很好
Really afraid. Great.
真的很害怕 非常好
And I was most afraid of the weather.
我最害怕的是天气
And being in the car on my own.
还有开自己的车
Was it fun, did you enjoy it?
好玩吗 你有享受吗
I did.
我很享受
It was kind of like, you know when you've just had too much coffee
这感觉有点像 你刚刚喝了太多咖啡
And you remember each coffee
然后你能记得每一种咖啡
but then you're left with this feeling
然后你只剩下这一种感觉
that you don't know what to do with.
而且你还不知道该怎么办
Yeah.
是啊
So if that's enjoyment, then yes.
所以如果这算是享受的话 那我就享受了
What do you think? Do you think she had a good time?
你觉得呢 你觉得她很愉快吗
Definitely not.
绝对没有
All right, well, shall we take a look?
好吧 我们来看看吧
Before we watch the lap, though, it needs to be said,
在我们观看跑圈前 必须要说明
it was really, really slippery.
赛道真的非常非常潮湿
Almost flooding conditions.
几乎就是洪水泛滥的程度
It was horrendous out there.
外面如同噩梦一般
Just shy of ice.
只比冰面好一点
All right, let's take a look.
我们来看看
OK, here we go.
好的出发
Tamsin Greig, GT 86.
塔姆辛·格雷格 GT86
Pretty good off the line.
起步很不错
Slick gear up into third.
滑入三挡
Don't know if I should change gear, should I change gear?
我是不是该换挡了 我要换挡吗
Oh, it's telling me to change gear.
它提示我该换挡了
Well, it's too late.
好吧 太迟了
Look at this, good speed, look how wet it is with puddles everywhere.
看哪 速度真快 看看这满地的水塘
Third gear.
三挡
Not quite on the line.
没怎么走在线上
Grass!
草地啊
That's the grass there, Tamsin.
那里是草地 塔姆辛
You must have...
你肯定是...
You were a bit scared there, weren't you?
你当时有点害怕 是不是
You went on the grass.
你开到草地上了
Here we go, third gear. Oh you're in second
好的 挂三挡 这是二挡
I think you're in second there.
我觉得你挂的是二挡
I think you're being cautious, that's the word there, cautious.
我觉得你很谨慎 就是这个词 谨慎
Whoa, sorry, I'll pay for that.
哇 抱歉 我会赔钱的
Matt will pay for that.
马特会赔钱的
Was that the gearbox again?
是不是变速箱又坏了
Third gear, down the straight and breaking out.
三挡 沿直道到底然后刹车
Look how wet it is.
看看有多潮湿
I do feel sorry for you. It's properly wet.
我真的很同情你 跑道太湿了
Come on. Get on the power.
加油啊 加大油门
Sorry, I'll pay for that one. Matt will pay for the first.
抱歉 我会赔这个的钱 马特赔第一个
Down the back straight.
再回到直道上
Breathe, come on breathe.
深呼吸 加油啊深呼吸
You weren't breathing in training, were you?
你训练的时候没有呼吸 对吧
No, you weren't.
不 你没有
There's the follow-through. Safely navigated.
那里是全速弯 安全通过
It's really brilliant when you go fast around corners!
你高速过弯的时候真的很优秀
Through the tyres.
通过轮胎墙
You can actually accelerate around corners!
你居然可以在弯中加速
I've never been able to do that in north-west London.
我在伦敦西北部从来没这么开过
Look at your line, it was always really good into that corner.
看你的走线 你每次入这个弯都很准
That was the one. Was it?
就是这里 是吗
That's the most unsighted corner on the circuit,
那是赛道上视野最差的一个弯
but you always nailed it.
但你总能轻松搞定
OK, Gambon.
好的 甘邦弯
Pfft! It's not...
噗 这不是...
It's what we call controlled driving.
这叫做控制型驾驶方式
Yeah! Yeah.
很好 很好
OK, now considering it was a swimming pool out there,
好的 考虑到外面就像游泳池一样
are you happy with that?
你满意吗
It looks a lot slower than it felt.
看起来比感觉上要慢很多
It was like an old lady going to the shops.
就像是老太太逛超♥市♥
Chris, how do you think she did?
克里斯 你觉得她的成绩怎么样
I'm confident.
我有信心
I think we've got a good solid time, and we've got someone that's alive.
我觉得圈速很不错 而且我们的车手还活着
OK, are you ready?
好的 准备好了吗
The time to beat is still 1:39.5 set by Max Whitlock,
圈速榜首还是由麦克斯·惠特洛克跑出的1分39秒5
the Olympic demigod.
奥林匹克的半神
Have you ever seen his scissor work on the pommel horse?
你见过他在鞍马上的交叉动作吗
Fantastic. Calm down.
惊为天人 冷静
Tamsin Greig...
塔姆辛·格雷格...
You went around our track in one minute...
你的圈速为1分...
Yes!
很好
50...
50...
...8.7.
...8秒7
Yes! But, that's a wet time.
很好 但这是个湿地圈速
That is a wet time.
这是湿地圈速
You're OK.
你做得不错
Look at that.
看哪
That's the second-fastest wet time.
这是第二快的湿地圈速
And the last wet time we had was not nearly that wet.
而且上一次的湿地圈速远远没有这么湿
It wasn't. That's a good wet time.
没有 这是个很棒的湿地圈速
We are here, we are alive
我们坐在这里 我们都活着
I haven't brought too much shame on the family.
而且我没有怎么使家族蒙羞
No shame. We all win.
没有蒙羞 我们都赢了
I did really, really secretly enjoy it.
我心里真的非常非常开心
You should be proud of yourself. That was great.
你应该觉得自豪 那很棒
Ladies and gentlemen, Tamsin Greig.
女士们先生们 塔姆辛·格雷格
You were great, fantastic.
你很出色 非常棒
Thank you, well done.
谢谢大家 做得很好
And you're still alive, so we're all good.
你还活着 所以一切都很好
OK, now I want to talk sports cars.
好的 现在我想聊聊跑车
Not big, intimidating, fire-breathing supercar monsters
不是巨大的 吓人的 喷火的超级怪兽级跑车
but affordable, adorable, attainable cars.
而是廉价的 可爱的 触手可及的车
Cars with romance, you know?
浪漫的车 你懂吗
The thing about sports cars like that
要想找到这样的跑车
there's only one place that springs to mind, right?
脑海中只浮现出一个地方 不是吗
Italy.
意大利
There's just something about it, isn't there?
就是会有那种感觉 不是吗
Especially if you're in a classic Italian sports car, like this.
尤其是你坐在这样的一台经典的意大利跑车里
The Fiat 124 Spider.
菲亚特124 Spider
Bella, huh?
美妙(意大利语) 对吧
Born in 1966, the 124 Spider was designed by Pininfarina.
诞生于1966年 124 Spider是由宾尼法利纳设计的
It had a sparkling twin cam engine
它有一台优秀的双凸轮轴引擎
a cutting edge 5-speed manual gearbox.
一个尖端的5速手动变速箱
And it weighed about as much as an actual spider.
而且它和一只真的蜘蛛也差不多重
And it was bellissima to drive.
而且它开起来也很美妙
Still is.
它依旧如此
Still is...
依旧如此
The 124 Spider was so good, so timeless
124 Spider是如此出色 如此恒久
that Fiat kept building it for nearly two decades.
菲亚特将其一直生产了近20年
But that was 30 years ago.
但那是30年前
And ever since, fans of simple, sensibly-priced Italian two seaters
但从那以后 简单又廉价的意大利双座跑车的粉丝们
have been left kind of hungry.
有些望眼欲穿了
But now, Fiat has a new dish on the menu.
然而现在 菲亚特推出了新菜品
This is the Fiat 124 Spider Abarth.
这是菲亚特124 Spider阿巴斯
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表