剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
OK, new car means a new lap board.
我们已经在试车日 请来一些名人
We've already had a test day where we sent a bunch of celebs
让他们驾驶GT 86 做一些指标
out in the GT 86 to lay down some markers.
你可以在Extra Gear上看看他们的表现
You can watch how they did over on Extra Gear.
但目前的最好成绩是1分39秒5
But the fastest time so far is one minute 39.5
是奥♥运♥会体操项目两块金牌获得者 麦克斯·惠特洛克
from Olympic double gold-winning gymnast Max Whitlock.
我喜欢他的鞍马动作 你见过吗
Oh, I loved his pommel routine, did you ever see that?
非常高雅... 总之
Elegant... Anyway, all right.
克里斯 讲真 这是你的责任
James, and Chris, because, frankly, this is your fault
如果他没能登顶的话 你是他的导师
if he doesn't go straight to the top, you were his instructor. Right.
-有自信吗 -不是很自信 有一点点...
-Feeling confident? -Mm, not really. A little bit...
-拜托 -来吧 给我看
-Come on! -Go on, show me.
好的 你的圈速是...
All right. You did it in...
...湿的 所以是个湿地圈速
...the wet, so it's a wet time.
一分...
One minute...
-四十... -很好
-One minute...40... -Yes.
-七... -很好
-7... -Yes.
点...
point...
一秒
one
还不赖 还不赖
That's not bad. That's not bad.
-谢谢 -不错啊 -很厉害 一点都不差
-Thank you. -That's not bad. -That's awesome. Not bad at all.
就在奥瑞·奥杜巴下面
Right underneath Ore Oduba there.
奥瑞·奥杜巴 Ore Oduba: BBC体育新闻主持人 英国真人秀舞王
-不错的成绩 -祝贺你 -我是唯一的湿地圈速
-A fine effort. -Congratulations. -I'm the only one in the wet.
很棒 非常棒
That's good. That is good.
唯一的湿地圈
Only one in the wet.
我觉得你们这一季里 让明星开那辆车
I think you guys will have a lot of fun this season
会非常有乐趣
with the celebrities in that car
因为你没法像Cee'd一样
because you just can't control it
操控那辆车 我们都开过Cee'd
like you could that Cee'd that we both drove.
-你说的"乐趣" 是指"死亡"吗 -没错
-When you say "fun", do you mean death? -Yeah!
好的 詹姆斯 非常感谢你能来和我们一起玩耍
All right, James, thank you so much for coming down and playing with us.
女士们先生们 詹姆斯·麦卡沃伊
Ladies and gentlemen, James McAvoy!
非常感谢
Thank you!
现在 回到我们的高里程挑战
Now, time to return to our high-mile challenge.
之前 我们每个人买♥♥了一辆车
Earlier on, the three of us each had bought a car
里程数可以往返月球
that had driven to the moon and back.
然后我们横穿哈萨克斯坦
And we were crossing Kazakhstan
与大火箭有个约会
for an appointment with the big rocket.
我们又在一个寒冷的哈萨克斯坦清晨醒来
We awoke to the chill of another morning in Kazakhstan.
克里斯发现 我忙了一个通宵
And Chris noticed that overnight I had been busy.
马特 你的车屁♥股♥怎么了
Matt, what's going on with the back of your car?
它昨晚被一群蹩脚的脚手架工人绑♥架♥了吗
Was it abducted last night by a band of amateur scaffolding people?
你知道吗 昨天你给我的那下轻推
You know that the little love-tap you gave me
把我的车身高度提高了大约1米吗
that lifted the ascent of the car up about four feet?
所以这是我的防范措施
Well, that's me being cautious
我只是想保护好这辆奔驰的屁♥股♥
and just trying to preserve the rear end of this Mercedes.
尽管昨天经历了考验 但所有三辆高里程车
Despite the previous day's trials, all three of our high-milers
依然还在奔向拜科努尔
were still in the hunt for Baikonur.
因为这里没有别人了
But since we had the place to ourselves,
罗瑞提议 看看谁的车最坚挺
Rory had an idea to see whose car was holding together best.
来一场最高速度对决如何
How about a top speed challenge?
然而形势一转: 我们在测试可靠性
But here's the twist -this is all about reliability.
所以我觉得 我们应该看看哪辆车的极速
So I think we should find out whose car gets closest
和厂商标称的极速最接近
to their manufacturer's claimed top speed.
-听起来不错 -克里斯 你先来
-That sounds good. -Chris, you're up first.
沃尔沃的最高速度
And the Volvo's top speed?
是201km/h
125mph.
3 2 1 上吧
Three, two, one, go for it!
-起步很猛啊 -是啊
-It's pretty aggressive. -Yeah.
他起步用的是80万公里的离合器吧
That's the half a million mile clutch he's working with.
给力啊 沃尔沃
Come on, Volvo!
四挡 加油啊
Fourth, come on.
到145公里了
That's 90.
如果沃尔沃像他说的一样可靠的话 应该没什么问题了
If Volvos are as reliable as he says they are, this should be no problem.
160公里都不到
not even 100.
160都不到 给力啊
Not even 100, come on!
-孩子们怎么样 -都好 你的呢 -还不错
-How are the kids? -Good. Yours? -Yeah, not too bad.
-好的 -行了
-All right. -Right.
结果怎么样
How did we do?
刚刚跑得怎么样都怪你
I blame you for what just happened there.
进气很糟糕 完全没有动力 因为我的进气箱移位了
I've got terrible aero and no power cos my airbox has moved
那是因为第一场挑战的时候 你停车 然后我撞上你了
because you stopped your vehicle on the first challenge, and I hit you.
-那怪我吗 -当然 就怪你
-That's my fault? -Yeah, that's your fault.
-谁撞的谁 -谁停下了
-Who hit who? -Who stopped?
-谁撞的谁 -谁停下了
-Who hit who? -Who stopped?
-谁撞的谁 -如果你不停下 我根本不会撞到
-Who hit who? -I couldn't have hit the thing if it hadn't stopped.
如果有警♥察♥在场的话 你麻烦大了
If there's a policeman standing there, you'd be in trouble.
赛车场有警♥察♥的吗
Do they have policeman at race circuits?
那不是赛车场 我们只不过在一个坑里
It wasn't a race circuit, we were in a hole in the ground.
结果是167km/h
Look, the news is, 104mph,
这成绩不够好 因为它本来可以开到199 201公里这样
which is not good enough cos this thing should do 124, 125.
所以我慢了32km/h
So I'm 20mph back.
所以请发挥失常吧 因为我要输了
So go and do your worst, I'm going to lose.
接下来 是我的欧版E级
Next up, my European E-Class,
最高速度达每小时180公里
with its 180 kilometres per hour top speed.
出发
Go!
100km/h了
There's 100.
120了
There's 120.
-苹果真的是在哈萨克斯坦发明的吗 -当然啦
-Did they really invent apples in Kazakhstan? -Yeah, apparently.
我只是想 如果苹果是他们发明的
I just think, if they invented the apple,
那我们应该尝尝真正的哈萨克苹果
then we should try an actual Kazakhstani apple.
我也想吃个苹果
I'd love to have an apple.
155km/h
155.
褐皮苹果 就是那种皮很厚 黄褐色的苹果
Russet's that sort of thick-skinned, amber-coloured apple,
很美味 它的果汁是非常棒的饮料
delicious things. The juice from them makes a very good drink.
-说吧 开到多少 -你猜猜看
-Come on, then, what's the number? -Take a guess.
每小时160公里
160.
-哇 你赢了 -真的是160公里吗
-Wow, on the money. -160?
160km/h 大约就是每小时100英里
160, that's about 100 miles an hour.
所以 离最高速度只差19km/h
So, by getting within about 12mph of my top speed,
我赢了克里斯
I had edged Chris.
但还要看罗瑞130km/h的出租车表现如何
But I'd left the door open for Rory's 81mph taxi.
出发
Go!
-加油吧 小黑♥车♥ -如出膛般的起步啊
-Come on, black cab. -Takes off like a shot.
6♥4♥km/h
40.
72km/h
45.
他上次赢的时候 简直就是得意忘形
He was hardly the figure of humility when he won last time,
这次他又会怎么样
what's he going to be like this time?
130km/h
81mph.
无法忍♥受
Unbearable.
它随着时间的流逝而变得更好了
It just gets better with time.
就像上等的红酒
Like a fine wine.
好的 先生们
Right, gentlemen.
告诉我 是好消息还是坏消息
Give me the good news or the bad news.
对你来说是坏消息 但对我来说是好消息
Well, I'm afraid it's bad news for you, but good news for me.
我开到了每小时135公里
I managed 84mph.
比官方标称的极速还高了5km/h
3mph more than the manufacturer's quoted top speed.
-啥 -每小时135公里 -真的吗
-What? -84mph. -Really?
-拜托 你们是不是该向出租车投降了 -好吧
-Hey, come on, you got to give it up for the taxi, right? -Yeah.
我想是的
I guess so, yeah.
行了 你们上车吧 看看能不能跟得上我
All right, jump back in your cars, see if you can keep up.
真好笑啊...
Nice one...
混♥蛋♥
(A-hole.)
我没想到 出租车竟然比
I didn't expect the taxi to go faster than it did
出厂的时候更快
when it left the factory.
太惊人了
That's amazing.
带着对黑色出租车不情愿的尊敬 我们继续赶路
With begrudging respect for the black cab, we headed on.
没过多久 我就有了新发现
And before long, I made a discovery.
嘿 音响里有一盒大卫·哈塞尔霍夫的磁带
Hey, there's a David Hasselhoff cassette in the stereo.
听听看
Check it out.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表