剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
Compartment syndrome. So if we don't relieve the pressure,
他的腿就保不住了 你打算怎么办
he'll lose the leg. What's your plan?
筋膜切开术 我让骨科来检查了压力
Fasciotomy. I had Ortho come check his pressures.
-很好 -现在压力只有20
- Good. - They're only at 20.
但要看紧点
Well, watch it closely.
如果达到30 他们需要马上进行手术
If it hits 30, they'll need to operate right away.
所以我让手术室密切关注他
Which is why I have him on the OR's radar.
但麻醉师想要他醒酒
But the anesthesiologist said he'd like to have him sober.
他的血液酒精浓度为0.04%
Well, his blood alcohol concentration is .04.
再给他几小时
Give him a few hours.
他说他一年滴酒未沾了
He says that he hasn't had a drink in a year.
但他的血清酒精含量道出了真♥相♥
But his serum alcohol level tells us he did.
检查不会撒谎 酒鬼却会
Tests don't lie. Alcoholics do.
也许戒酒陪护也会
Yeah, maybe sober companions, too.
一个人怎么吃得下这么多补充剂
How does one man take all of these?
这些还只是
Those are just the supplements
我们这位冒险向导记得的部分
that our adventure guide remembers taking.
卡瓦胡椒因为肝毒性
Kava kava was banned in Europe
在欧洲被禁用了
for causing liver toxicity.
这也许能解释那些出血症状
That might explain all the bleeding,
-但不能解释他为什么晕倒 -要我说
- but not why he passed out. - If I had to guess,
是补充剂和脱水引起了心律失常
supplements and dehydration caused an arrhythmia.
-导致他晕倒 -很高兴你打来电♥话♥
- Knocked him out. - I'm glad you called.
我的律所处理颈部损伤相关的案子
My firm has over 50 years of experience
已经有五十多年的经验了
with neck injuries, right?
你说急诊医生甚至没有要求做核磁共振检查
You say the ER doctor didn't even order an MRI?
这是治疗失当
That's malpractice.
我很拥护患者权利 但是医生的工作
You know, I'm all for patients' rights, but doctors' jobs
在这些趁火打劫的律师出现之前就够困难的了
are hard enough without these vulture lawyers.
被起诉最多的是谁 急诊医生
And who gets sued the most? ER doctors.
患者有权起诉 这是他们在遭遇医疗过失时
Patients need to be able to sue. It's their only recourse
-唯一的手段 -这是滥用权利 而且导致了
- for medical error. - It's abused, and it leads
我们为求自保的过度治疗和过度检查
to cover-our-asses overtreatment and over-testing.
迫使医生进行防御性医疗
Forcing doctors to practice defensive medicine.
我们还是关心自己的病人
Well, let's just focus on our patients
无视那些趁火打劫之人吧
and ignore the vultures.
谢谢
Thank you.
我了解到你和奈文护士
I understand that you and Nurse Nevins
正处于恋爱关系中
are in a relationship.
-对吗 -这是无关问题
- Correct? - That's irrelevant.
你认为和你的女友一起工作
Do you think working with your girlfriend
可能会影响你的表现吗
could possibly have affected your performance?
反对 争议性询问
Objection. Argumentative.
不 绝不会
No. Never.
妮珂是最好的全科护士
There is no better nurse practitioner than Nic.
能得到她的救治 你的客户很幸运
Your client was lucky to have her.
你不同意吗 乔希
Wouldn't you agree, Josh?
冷静
Easy.
你是否
Isn't it true
有违反规定的记录
that you have a history of deviating from protocol?
我知道你想做什么
I know what you're trying to do.
你在暗示是我将病人置于危险之中
You're suggesting I put my patient at risk,
但你对医学一无所知
but you don't know a damn thing about medicine.
休息五分钟吧
Let's take five.
-康莱德 -我知道 我搞砸了
- Conrad. - I know, I messed up.
不需要你来告诉我
I don't need to hear it from you.
这场诉讼可能会结束你的职业生涯
This lawsuit could end your career.
你甚至可能会被追究个人责任
You could even be found personally liable.
而医院是不会站在你那边的
And the hospital won't stand by you.
查斯汀不是所有人都支持你
Not everyone at Chastain is on your side.
-但你支持我 -是的
- But you are? - Yes.
你完全不明白这对我来说是什么感觉
You have no idea what this is like for me.
我完全明白这是什么感觉
I know exactly what this is like.
我经常被起诉
I get sued all the time.
是啊 不管你说了或做了什么
Yeah, you probably win every single one,
你大概都赢下了每一场
no matter what you say or do.
别天真了
Oh, don't be naive.
事情的经过并不重要
What happened doesn't matter.
医生可以把每件事都做好 但仍会被整
A doctor can do everything right, and still get screwed.
控制住你的情绪
Just control your emotions,
让律师来做他们的工作
and let the lawyers do their job.
不管怎样 我都必须说出实情
I have to tell the truth, no matter what.
那你就会输
Then you'll lose.
也许吧
Maybe.
这个摇滚歌♥迷很幸运 你把她交给了我
This metalhead is lucky you brought her to me.
这薄如蝉翼的门静脉
That paper-thin portal vein
很轻易就会被凡人撕裂
could easily be ripped by a mere mortal.
我可以做第一肝门阻断法
I can do the Pringle Maneuver.
我能做得更好 你观摩 右弯钳
I can do it better. Observe. Right angle.
我以前做过
Well, I've done it before,
-做得很完美 -如果你没有什么
- flawlessly. - Well, if there's nothing
需要学习的 奥卡福医生 那你为什么来这里
left for you to learn, Dr. Okafor, why are you here?
问得好
Good question.
血压仍在下降
Pressure's still dropping.
这里肯定还有一个出血点
We must have another bleeder in there somewhere.
再给我一个右弯钳
Give me another right angle.
她失血过多
She's losing too much blood.
-让我帮忙 -主刀医生只有一个
- Let me help. - Too many cooks.
我们能想想病人的安危
Can we think about the safety
而不是你的自负吗
of the patient and not your ego?
用我的同僚 苏斯博士的话来说
Yeah, in the words of my colleague Dr. Seuss,
美国著名作家及漫画家 以儿童绘本闻名
才智卓绝如我 手握尖刀利刃
"With this brain in my head and this blade in my hand,
将拯救芸芸众生
I shall save every man, woman and child in the land."
-那不是苏斯博士说的 -这是改编
- That is not Dr. Seuss. - It's an adaptation.
我来说清楚 奥卡福 我的地盘我做主
Let me break it down, Okafor, my house, my rules.
血压回升了
Pressure's coming back up.
当然了
Course it is.
当国王的感觉真是太棒了
Oh, it's so good to be king.
我受够了国王像对待仆从一样对待我
I'm getting sick of the king treating me like his valet.
这样吧 你来关腹
I'll tell you what: you can close.
你的人生可以在瞬间改变
Your life can change in a moment.
利维患有先天性角膜疾病
Levi was born with a congenital corneal disease.
他从没见过他的妈妈
He'd never seen his mom,
直到科瓦蒂斯的人工角膜
until a synthetic cornea
让他重见光明
from QuoVadis made it possible.
运用先进的纳米技术
Utilizing advanced nanotechnology,
我们提供更好的生物整合 更快的愈合
we provided better bio integration, quicker healing...
我不喜欢被召见
I don't like being summoned.
在科瓦蒂斯
You see, at QuoVadis,
我们通过如何提高人们的
we measure our success
生活质量来衡量我们的成功
by how much we improve the quality of people's lives.
这就是我对我们最新的
Which is why I'm so passionate
突破性设备如此富有热情的原因
about our latest breakthrough device:
这是一款更安全 更有效的迷走神经刺♥激♥器
a safer, a more effective vagus nerve stimulator.
还记得那个通过提供免费午餐
Remember that rep serving
来介绍器械的销♥售♥代表吗
free lunch with her device demos?
这是她的老板
This is her boss.
他才刚三十岁 他的公♥司♥估价四十亿美元
He's barely 30. His company valued at $4 billion.
他是个推销员 贝尔医生
He's a salesman, Dr. Bell.
推销的第一件东西就是自己
The first thing they sell is themselves.
他这个演讲的点击量超过一百万次
This talk of his has over a million hits.
我觉得很触动人心
I find it quite moving.
我是来做什么的
What am I doing here?
我要把你分配到骨科
Oh, I'm assigning you to Ortho.
贝尔开了个玩笑
Ha. Bell just made a funny.
我不换科室
I-I am not changing my residency.
没说要换 你只是轮转到
Well, no one said you were. You're just rotating
一个不同的外科专科
through a different surgical specialty.
这是家教学医院 我们说的
This is a teaching hospital, and when we said,
「观摩 实践 教学」
"See One, Do One, Teach One,"
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表