剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
充电
Charge.
离手
Clear.
现在回查斯汀
Now, back to Chastain,
移植手术小组将会把这个美丽的器官
where the transplant team will put this beautiful organ
植入我们的华♥莱♥士♥体内
in our man Wallace.
亨利的低血压排除了感染的可能性
Henry's LP ruled out an infection,
他的核磁共振结果没有什么问题
and his MRI didn't show anything concerning.
这是好消息
And that's good news.
对 但这仍然意味着
Yes, but it still means
我们不知道是什么原因导致他的癫痫发作
we don't know what's causing his seizures.
事实上 有时候我们永远不会知道
Truth is, sometimes we never know.
亨利的脑电图仍显示有非惊厥性癫痫
Henry's EEG still shows runs of nonconvulsive seizures.
这种癫痫发作时间长 频率高
With their length and frequency,
如果继续下去
if this goes on much longer,
他会受到永久性的脑损伤
he can sustain permanent brain damage.
脑损伤吗
Brain damage?
你建议我们现在怎么做
What do you suggest we do now?
如果癫痫持续发作
If the seizures continue,
我们就得让亨利陷入昏迷
we're gonna have to put Henry into a coma
以让他的大脑得到休息
so that his brain can rest.
还有别的选择吗
Are there any other options?
事实上 有的
Actually, there is.
朱利安 这是亨利的妈妈 佐伊·巴奈特
Julian, this is Henry's mom, Zoey Barnett.
朱利安·布斯工作于一家尖端的
Julian Booth works with a cutting-edge
新型医疗设备公♥司♥ 叫科瓦蒂斯
new medical device company, QuoVadis.
我很遗憾 亨利要经历这一切
I am so sorry Henry's going though this.
但我们也许有解决办法
But we may have a solution.
我们有一种新型迷走神经刺♥激♥器
We have a new VNS device designed for cases
是专为你儿子这种病患设计的
exactly like your son's.
迷走神经刺♥激♥器是下策
VNS devices are a last resort.
而且它们都有很显著的副作用 包括猝死
And they've all had significant side effects, including sudden death.
最新的型号♥被全面测试过是安全的
This newest version is thoroughly tested and safe.
这是给埃卡特医生的
This is for Dr. Eckart.
作为主治医师 他和亨利的妈妈才能做决定
He is the doctor who makes this call, along with Henry's mom.
有试验表明它能更早用于癫痫
There are trials that show it can be used much earlier in epilepsy,
有时完全不需要药物治疗
sometimes removing the need of medications altogether.
如果你能得到改进版的迷走神经刺♥激♥器
If you have access to an improved VNS
可以更快地用于癫痫
that can be used sooner in epilepsy,
这会起到决定性作用
it's a game-changer.
亨利可以过上没有癫痫的生活
Henry could lead a life free of seizures.
如果另一个选择是使亨利陷入昏迷
If the alternative is putting Henry in a coma
或让他长♥期♥服药 这难道不值得冒险吗
or keeping him on toxic meds, isn't this worth the risk?
我们还不知道
We don't know that yet.
我不会那么草率做决定
This is not a decision I would rush into.
如果是我
If it were me,
我会让埃卡特医生检查完所有数据
I would have Dr. Eckart go over all the data,
再做决定
and then you take it from there.
埃卡特医生 能请您检查一下吗
Dr. Eckart, would you mind?
当然可以
Not at all.
我会再通知你
I'll get back to you.
好的
Right.
他们会带你去做术前准备
They'll take you up to pre-op
让你准备好迎接新心脏的到来
and get you ready for when your new heart gets here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你在担心手术吗
You worried about the surgery?
如果我在手术中死了...
If I die... when I'm under...
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我会跟安娜在一起
I'll get to be with Anna.
华♥莱♥士♥ 这是一个全新生活的机会
Wallace, this is a chance at a whole new life.
我在想那颗心脏用在其他人身上会更好
I'm starting to think that heart
我在想那颗心脏用在其他人身上会更好
might be better served in somebody else.
我不确定自己是否想要全新的生活
Not sure I want a whole new life.
不确定它是否和现在这颗心脏感觉一样
Not if it still feels like this one.
悲痛是一种很可怕的情绪
Grief is horrible.
它会使你崩溃 我懂的
Breaks you into a million pieces, I know.
但是我向你保证
But I promise you,
一切都会好起来的
it will get easier.
如何做到
How?
让安娜的记忆活着
By keeping Anna's memory alive.
如果你死了 她的记忆就会随之逝去
If you die, all that goes with you.
到时谁来讲述安娜有多特别呢
Who's gonna be here to talk about how special Anna was?
谁来讲述你们在一起的时光有多棒呢
How amazing you were together?
恢复室见
I'll see you in recovery.
好
Yeah.
还有...谢谢你
And... and thank you.
感谢你下来参加会诊
Thank you for coming down to consult.
不客气
No problem.
你是不是比我上次见你时瘦了一些
Did you lose a little weight since the last time I saw you?
今天过得不是很顺
The day hasn't started off so great.
你好
Hi.
终于来了位专家
Finally, a specialist.
我们等了两个小时了
We've been waiting two hours,
只有这个印度医生来看我们
and this Indian doctor is the only one who's seen us.
是什么情况
What's the story?
75岁男性
75-year-old male
已经腹痛和呕吐了两天
with two days abdominal cramping and vomiting.
CT扫描显示有局部小肠梗阻
CT shows a partial SBO.
好了 我能跟你单独谈会吗
Okay. Can I talk to you for a sec?
这是什么情况
What is this?
他有肠梗阻
He has a bowel obstruction.
局部的 而且腹部柔软
Partial. With a soft abdomen.
但他有剧痛反应 并且仍有呕吐
But he has significant pain and is still vomiting.
他需要被收治
He needs to be admitted.
到内科 而不是外科
To medicine. This is not surgical.
下次 你请人来会诊之前
Next time, check with your resident
先和你的住院医师进行确认
before you call for a consult.
不要再浪费我的时间
Do not waste my time again.
去找件合身的工作服吧
Find a pair of scrubs that fit you.
你能想象对一个人爱得太深
Could you imagine loving someone so much
你的心脏有可能因此破裂吗
it could literally break your heart?
不能
No.
麦卡呢
What about Micah?
他能使你的心脏破裂吗
Can he break your heart?
没有男人能使它破裂
No man can break it.
是什么经历让你变得那么铁石心肠
What have you been through that makes you so invincible?
那是2014年 我在尼日利亚上医学院
It was 2014, and I was finishing up medical school in Nigeria.
我的母亲是一位外科医生 不停地工作
My mother is a surgeon, working non-stop and
一整天都不在家
gone for all hours,
所以照顾妹妹们就成了我的责任
so it was my responsibility to look after my sisters.
一天晚上吃完晚餐后 我送她们上♥床♥睡觉
One night, after dinner, I put them to bed
然后...我打算眯一会儿
and... and decided to take a quick nap.
结果我睡得很沉
A quick nap turned into a deep sleep.
我醒来后发现
And when I woke up,
整栋房♥子都烧起来了
the whole house was on fire.
我马上意识到...
Immediately, I knew...
我忘记关炉子了
I had left the stove on.
我试着救卡达拉和纳德 但是...
I tried to save Kadara and Ngozi, but...
我没能救下她们
I couldn't.
她们当时分别是12岁和11岁
They were 12 and 11.
我很抱歉
Wow. I'm sorry.
我很爱我的妹妹们
I loved my sisters very much.
悲痛和内疚吞噬了我
The grief and guilt consumed me.
情感可以丰富我们的生活 但也可以摧毁我们
Emotions can enrich our lives, but they can also destroy us.
现在我再也不想谈这件事了
Now, I never want to talk about it ever again.
已经一个小时了 我觉得你该宣布死亡了
It's been an hour. I think it's time you called it.
死亡时间 12点03分
Time of death, 12:03.
我去告知家属
I'll speak to the family.
你休息一会儿吧
Take a break.
我的丈夫仍有剧烈的疼痛
My husband is still in severe pain!
他的治疗进行到哪一步了
Where are we at with his treatment?
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表