剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
the two of us at the top of our fields.
我们联手可以...
Together, we...
这是你自作自受 不是我
It was you, not me...
不是我毁了一切
who ruined it.
我非常关心你
I cared deeply about you.
不管你信不信
And whether you believe it or not...
我依然忘不了你
I have not been able to stop thinking about you.
你以为是我昨天才出生吗
Do you think I was born moments before you walked in here?
得了吧 伦道夫
I mean, please, Randolph.
你唯一在乎过的人就是你自己
The only person you have ever cared about is you.
-但这招不错 -你威胁我来这里
- Nice try, though. - You drew me in here with a threat.
目的是什么
What's your agenda?
利用我们俩在四季酒店的视频里你说的证词
To use your deposition in a certain video
利用我们俩在四季酒店的视频里你说的证词
of the two of us at the Four Seasons Hotel
然后离开这里
to get out of this place.
你吓唬我
You're bluffing.
你想要视频的密♥码♥吗
Would you like the Vimeo passcode?
一旦陪审团看到我们有多么亲密
Once the jury sees how close we were...
当我一站上证人席
I have a feeling they're gonna believe me
我感觉他们一定会相信我
when I get up on that stand.
如果我告诉他们从一开始
When I tell them that you were my confidant
你就是我的知己
from the very beginning.
实际上是你让我去毁掉那些文件的
That it was actually you who told me to destroy those files.
从而确保不会被人利用来对付我们
To make sure that nobody weaponizes a couple of bad outcomes.
是你激起了我的恐慌
That it was you who fueled my panic.
你误导了我
You misled me.
你伤了我的心
You broke my heart.
现在 伦迪
Tell me, Randy,
我真的在吓唬你吗
am I bluffing?
我要求一个最好的律师
I want a top-notch attorney,
一个衣着比你更加华丽的人
someone who wears a fancier suit than you do,
然后给我五十万美元做保释金
and I get half a million dollars
这样我就可以离开这个老鼠洞了
to make bail so I can get out of this rat hole.
别担心 甜心
Don't worry, sweetheart,
等出去之后我就能把钱还给你
I can pay you back when I get out.
我有几个离岸账户
I have a couple of loaded offshore accounts.
只是我在监狱里无法使用
I just can't access them while I'm in prison.
我做这些有什么回报
What do I get in return?
我保证你和查斯汀
I make sure to keep you and Chastain
不会和这案子扯上关系
out of this entire case.
很好
Good.
我有一些非常重要的消息要和你分享
I have some very big news to share with you.
科瓦蒂斯即将上市了
QuoVadis is going public.
-那真是太棒了 -没错 但是在上市之前
- That's terrific. - Yes. But before the IPO,
我们需要举办迷走神经刺♥激♥器的盛大发布会
we need a successful launch of the vagus nerve stimulator.
该设备的利润潜力是
The profit potential of that device is...
非常巨大的
enormous.
它会像大脑的起搏器
It'll be like a pacemaker for the brain,
治疗从抑郁症到癫痫的一切疾病
treating everything from depression to epilepsy.
这东西甚至可以治好打嗝
Damn thing even cures hiccups.
我会尽一切努力让迷走神经刺♥激♥器获得成功
I will do whatever it takes to make the VNS a success.
-戈登 我可以问你几个问题吗 -可以
- But, Gordon, can I ask you a few questions? - Of course.
我刚协助了一个病例
I just assisted on a case
一个人因为他的金属髋关节植入物而中毒
with a man whose metal-on-metal hip implant poisoned him.
导致他眼睛失明 几乎全聋
It made him blind, almost deaf,
还有精神错乱
and demented.
那太可怕了
Geez. That's horrific.
那个模型一定有什么缺陷
the model must have been defective.
是的 我调查了制♥作♥髋关节的那家公♥司♥
It was. I researched the company that made the hip.
他们的所有设备都从中国进口
And they imported all their devices from China
然后伪装成美国制♥造♥
and pretended it was made in the U.S.
我发现
I discovered...
你曾经在那家公♥司♥工作
you worked for that company.
如果我明白了你说的话 这是事实
If I understand what you're saying, uh... it's true.
但我当时很年轻 只是个实习生
But I was very young. I was barely an intern.
我创立了科瓦蒂斯
Look, I founded QuoVadis
打造出我想看到的变化
to create the change that I want to see.
所以我们的一切都是自主生产
That's why we manufacture everything ourselves
就在亚特兰大
right here in Atlanta.
我们没有从中国进口任何东西 我可以保证
We import nothing from China, so that I can ensure
我们的确在制♥造♥病患可以信赖的产品
that we are making products that patients can trust.
你知道 这个
You know, this...
对我来说这不仅仅是一份工作
isn't a job to me.
而是我的使命
This is my calling.
这就是我需要听到的
That's what I needed to hear.
-谢谢 -我是从查斯汀打来的
- Thank you. - I'm calling from Chastain.
查斯汀公园纪念医院
Chastain Park Memorial!
亚特兰大综合医院的急诊室正在导流
Atlanta General ER is on diversion.
这是噩梦一天的开始 动作快一点
This is the start of a day from hell. Move faster.
听着 我已经等了一个多小时了
Look, I've already been on hold for over an hour.
亚特兰大综合医院病例档案 还有毒控中心
Patient records at Atlanta General, poison control.
是的 一个8岁的病人都等一小时了
Yeah, patient in 8 has been waiting an hour.
-自己想办法 -欧文
- Figure it out. - Irving!
普瓦什
Pravesh!
-发生了什么事 -亨利在球场上癫痫大发作
- What happened? - Henry had a grand mal seizure on the field--
已经持续了二十多分钟
it's lasted over 20 minutes now.
他有癫痫发作的病史 对吧
He has a history of seizures, right?
是的 失神发作 但服药后很稳定
Yes. Absence seizures, but stable on medications.
他以前从来没有像这样发作过
He's never had a seizure like this before.
听我口令 一 二 三
On my count. One, two, three.
谢谢
Thank you.
去吧
Hey. Go.
我们来接手
We got this.
-放手吧 -好
- Let go. - All right.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming in.
叫儿科神经科医生到急诊室来是很少见的
Well, it's rare you call for a peds neurologist to the ER,
所以我觉得这应该很重要
so I figured it was important.
他已经在家服用丙戊酸了
Well, he's already on valproic acid at home.
我们需要添加第三剂 苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥
We need to add a third agent, phenobarbital.
另一种药物
Another medication?
佐伊 我知道这对他负担太重
Zoey, I know this is a lot,
但我们必须积极控制癫痫发作
but we have to be aggressive to control these seizures.
确认签字
收到指令
加罗克保险合伙人
苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥ 15毫克/千克 静脉注射
添加到保险索赔
已加入保险索赔
我是朱利安·布斯
This is Julian Booth.
苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥ 15毫克/千克 静脉注射
你好 我是从药物追踪动态处打来的
Hello, I'm calling from Medicine Tracking Dynamics.
科瓦蒂斯让我们监管处方药
QuoVadis pays us to monitor prescription drugs
药物追踪动态处
并提醒其潜在病患
and alert them of prospective patients.
在查斯汀纪念医院有一位病患
There's one at Chastain Park Memorial
现在正在接受三种抗癫痫药物治疗
that's now receiving three anti-seizure meds:
氟谷妥 丙戊酸和苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥
fosphenytoin, valproic acid and phenobarbital.
这使他成为一名迷走神经刺♥激♥器的候选病患
Which makes him a VNS candidate.
科瓦蒂斯在你的账户上将其标示为高优先级
QuoVadis flagged this as high priority on your account.
我没有病人的名字
I don't have a patient name,
但指令来自查斯汀的急诊室
but the order came from Chastain ER.
你看起来很忙
You look busy.
总是如此
Always.
戴文 我们之间不用这么别扭
Devon, this doesn't have to be weird.
我们完全可以维持朋友关系
We are completely capable of still being friends.
同意
Agreed.
那么 朋友
So, friend,
我能为你做些什么
what can I do for you?
我接到关于一个病人的电♥话♥
I got a call about a patient
在急诊室里 他刚刚注射了几种抗癫痫药物
in the ER who was just put on several anti-seizure meds.
亨利·巴奈特 癫痫持续状态
Henry Barnett. Status epilepticus.
他看起来不太好
He's looking rough.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
他哥哥一个月前死在这里
His brother died here a month ago.
我不知道那是个孩子
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表