剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
Look, I... I need Alec.
诊所需要亚历克 病人需要亚历克
The clinic needs Alec. The patients need Alec.
你在利用他
You're using him.
我是讲求实际
I'm being pragmatic.
说得没错 我很佩服
Totally. I'm impressed.
如果你喜欢他的秀发明眸
Hey, if you're into the hair and the eyes,
我完全可以帮你牵红线
I can totally send him your direction.
是啊 没有什么比跟一个女孩的导管
Oh, yeah. Nothing turns a guy on
亲密接触更能让男人兴奋了
like getting to second base with a girl's catheter.
她不用呼吸机了
She's off the vent.
也不用升压药了 可以自主呼吸
Off pressors. Breathing on her own.
生命体征稳定
Vitals are stable.
唐娜
Donna.
我真高兴你醒了
I am so happy you're awake.
看看谁恢复得很好
Look who's doing great.
发生了什么
What happened?
你之前有绞窄性疝 而手术
You had a strangulated hernia, and surgery
是唯一能避免你死在医院的办法
was the only way to keep you from dying in the hospital.
我们冒了险
We took a chance.
我们一直很担心做错了事
Been so worried we did the wrong thing.
你们做错了一点点
Well, you kind of did.
如果我再也不醒来 或许会比较轻松
It might have been easier if I just never woke up.
但我知道你们只是想要做
But I know you were only trying to do
你们觉得对我来说是正确的事
what you thought was right for me.
我尊重这一点
I do respect that.
再说 现在我能去安养院
Besides, now I get to go to hospice,
和鲍勃见面了
see Bob again.
你说这个只是要让我好受一点吗
You just saying that to make me feel better?
也许是
Maybe.
也许不是
Well... maybe not.
太阳升起来了 暴风雪也停了 所以
Ah, sun's rising, the storm's over, so...
我们现在就能送你去安养院
we can get you to hospice now.
还不行
Not yet.
唐娜有位访客
Donna has a visitor.
他怎么样
How is he?
还没恢复意识 但他的生命体征稳定
Still unconscious, but his vitals are stable.
如果他能醒来 也可能有脑损伤
If he wakes up, he could have brain damage.
听着 你们尽力了
Look, you guys did all you could.
但我们是不是做过头了
But did we do too much?
我们当时必须尽力 为了他和他的孩子
We had to try-- for him and his children.
加西亚先生
Mr. Garcia?
我是奥卡福医生 你在查斯汀公园纪念医院
I am Dr. Okafor. You're at Chastain Memorial Hospital.
你遇到了意外 但现在你没事了
You were in an accident, but you're all right.
别担心 我们会拿掉呼吸管 好吗
Don't worry, we'll remove the breathing tube. Okay?
伊娃跟伊莱都很好 他们等不及要见你了
Eva and Eli are fine. They can't wait to see you.
早上好
Good morning.
早
Morning.
我爸爸怎么样
How's my dad?
我们去看他怎么样
How about we go see him?
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了 来 我们走吧
All right, come on. Let's go.
我们到了
Here we are.
爸爸
Daddy!
现在没事了
It's okay now.
我们没事了
We're okay.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
把他们照顾得这么好
For taking good care of them.
不客气
You bet.
爸爸
Daddy...
你没有孩子 对吧
You never had kids, right?
没有 据我所知没有
No. Not to my knowledge.
我得去洗洗 为什么小孩总是黏糊糊的
I got to wash up. Why are kids always so sticky?
主要是鼻涕 还有一些口水
It's mostly snot, and a bit of saliva.
-一些糖 -我说的是反问句
- Some sugar. - It-it was a rhetorical question.
罗伯特·塔特尔
Robert Tuttle?
叫我鲍勃
Call me Bob.
你叫什么名字 美丽的小姐
And what's your name, pretty lady?
全科护士奈文
Nurse Practitioner Nevin.
唐娜非常想见到你
Donna's very eager to see you.
听说你们很久没见了
Apparently, it's been a long time.
三十年了
30 years.
她联♥系♥到我的时候 我大吃一惊
I almost leaped out of my pants when she reached out.
唐娜是我的第一个真爱
Donna was my first real love.
她当年
She was...
她当年真是个美人
She was quite a beauty.
我想...时隔这么久再见面我俩都会受刺♥激♥
I, uh... I guess we're both in for a bit of a shock.
但我准备好面对任何情况了
But I'm prepared for anything.
我有一颗浪漫的心
I'm a romantic at heart.
我不敢相信我们居然
I, uh, can't believe we have the chance
能有机会好好道别
to say a decent good-bye.
听到了吗
Would you look at that.
她在播我们的歌♥
She's playing our song.
BGM: Landslide by Fleetwood Mac
♪ I took my love, took it down... ♪
你看起来真美 亲爱的
You look great, honey.
你还是爱说谎
Oh, you're still a liar.
我看起来像死人 这很合理
I look like death, which is appropriate.
你还是老样子
Same old Donna.
我们刚认识的时候 我好幸福
When we first met, I was so happy.
然后你离开了我
Then you left me.
击垮了我
Destroyed me.
你让我心碎了 给我带来了我那么多痛苦
You broke my heart, and... you caused me so much pain.
三十年来 我一直需要跟你说一句话 鲍勃
For 30 years, I've needed to say something to you, Bob.
很久以前我就该说这句话了
Something I should have said long before.
♪ Can I handle the seasons of my life? ♪
去死吧
Go to hell.
♪ Well, I've been afraid of changing 'cause I've... ♪
那就是她想说的话
That's what she wanted to say?
没错
Yep.
真高兴她能说出来
Glad she got to say it.
你还是觉得我当时错了吗
Do you still think I was wrong?
♪ Even children get older... ♪
在我看来 我们俩都错了
Seems to me we were both wrong.
♪ And I'm getting older, too ♪
不过我们熬过来了
Well, we got through it.
你说得对
You're right.
我不希望我们为没说出口的话后悔
I don't want us to regret the things we haven't said.
我也是
Me, either.
我们还有很多要谈的
There's still a lot we need to talk about.
吵架之后 释怀会比较轻松
After a fight, it's easier to let it go.
-对 -不再细谈
- Yeah. - Not talk about it.
然后同样的问题不断重复出现
The same issues keep coming up over and over again.
♪ Well, I've been afraid of changing ♪
♪ 'Cause I've built my life around you... ♪
昨晚很漫长
It's been a long night.
♪ But time makes you bolder ♪
♪ Even children get older... ♪
是的 所以现在不谈
Yes. So, not now.
♪ And I'm getting older, too ♪
明天吧 来我家
Tomorrow? My place?
♪ And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills ♪
-我会在上班前过去 -太好了
- I'll swing by before work. - Perfect.
♪ Well, the landslide will bring it down... ♪
我爱你
I love you.
♪ And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills ♪
我也爱你
I love you, too.
♪ Well, the landslide will bring it down... ♪
♪ Oh, the landslide will bring it down... ♪
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表