剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
just not this second.
-这样可以吗 -我尊重这一点
- Isn't that okay? - And I respect that.
如果你说的是真的
If it's the truth.
好吧 康莱德 你似乎
Okay, Conrad, you seem to
很了解问题出在哪里
have all the answers to what's wrong,
甚至可能有解决问题的办法
and probably a way to fix it.
你说吧
Go ahead.
问题已经解决了
It's already fixed.
看看我
Look at me.
愿意坐下来把事情讲清楚
Willing to sit down, talk things through.
这就是进步 对吗
That's progress, right?
这都多亏了你
And that's thanks to you.
但这就是问题所在
But that's the problem right there.
没有「问题」需要你解决了
There's nothing left for you to fix.
这样说不公平
That's not fair.
这不是关于公平
It's not about being fair.
妮珂 这是关于坦诚
Nic, it's about being honest.
我曾是你的一个项目 而现在已经完成了
I was a project for you, and now it's finished.
这就是我的恐惧 我的诊断结果
That's my fear. That's my diagnosis.
说得对吗
Is it true?
好吧 我今天不该来这里
All right, I shouldn't have come here today.
告诉我我说错了 或者说对了
Well, tell me I'm wrong, tell me I'm right.
不管怎样 像你要求我做的那样敞开心扉
Either way, just open up like you asked me to do.
我会的 等我准备好了
And I will, when I'm ready,
等我把一些事情想清楚了
when I figure some things out.
如果我变回以前的样子会有帮助吗
Would it help if I went back to the old version of me?
以前的还是现在的 我都不确定是否还喜欢了
I'm not sure I like either version of you right now.
至少现在你是坦诚的
At least now you're being honest.
晚安 康莱德
Good night, Conrad.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表