剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
不是说只学一个
we didn't literally mean just one.
看我的 做我的 成为我的
See mine, do mine, be mine.
奥卡福属于我
Okafor belongs to me.
我不属于任何人 我选择了普通外科
I belong to no one. I chose general surgery.
是我 而不是你
Me, not you.
我的失误 贝尔医生
Well, my bad, Dr. Bell.
我认为奥卡福去和我们骨科的朋友
I now see the value in Okafor doing a dance
共舞是有意义的
with our friends in Ortho.
锤打快乐
Happy hammering.
奥卡福医生 很高兴认识你
Dr. Okafor, lovely to meet you.
有人极力推荐了你
You come highly recommended.
奥斯汀医生的原话是什么
What did Dr. Austin really say?
你是个要求苛刻的人
That you're extremely demanding,
需要调整一下工作态度
and in need of an attitude adjustment.
还有 你在骨科是大材小用
Also too talented for Ortho,
他称骨科为被美化的木工
which he called glorified carpentry.
话糙理不俗
That was rude of him, but accurate.
你知道骨科的美妙之处吗
You know what's beautiful about Ortho?
当东西坏了 我们就去修
When something is broken, we fix it.
第一台 全髋关节置换术
First up, full hip replacement.
我们去给病人重新行走的能力吧
Shall we go and give the patient the ability to walk again?
来吧 把手松开 放松
Come on, just let it go. Relax, relax.
肝功能检查的结果出来了
LFTs just came in.
我猜猜 是酒精性肝病吗
Let me guess. Alcoholic liver disease?
还在早期
Early stage.
放松 放松 松手吧
Relax, relax, let it go.
英格丽 怎么回事
Ingrid, what's going on?
我们在开派对呢
We're having a party.
你确定他除了静脉输液没接触别的吗
Are you sure all he's had are IV fluids?
我发誓我一直在盯着他
Oh, I never took my eyes off him, I swear.
这玩意儿有油门吗
Does this thing have a gas pedal?
你偷偷给了他什么
Hey. What'd you slip him?
酒 还是药
A drink? Pills?
我来检查一下这条腿
Let me have a look at that leg.
我没醉 我像法官一样清醒
I'm not drunk. I'm sober as a judge.
压力太高了 我们不能等了
Pressure's too high. We can't wait.
好了 我们得送他去做手术
All right, we need to get him up to surgery,
不然他的腿就保不住了 走吧
or he'll lose his leg. Let's go.
这次是腿
It's his leg,
但如果他继续喝下去 就不仅仅是腿了
but if he keeps drinking, it won't matter.
你来做
You're up.
你想让我来做嵌入
You want me to do the impaction?
髋关节置换需要牢固的固定
This hip replacement needs to be attached firmly.
想想那些烦心事
Think of something bothering you.
重新分配科室令你气愤吗 发泄出来
Pissed you got reassigned? Get out those frustrations.
新闻报道称有数百人
The news reports said hundreds of people
在音乐节上受伤
were injured at the concert,
大部分是重伤 为什么只有四十人入院
most of them seriously, so why am I only seeing 40 admits?
那些脑损伤 颅骨骨折
Where are the brain injuries, the skull fractures,
需要重症监护室的病人都去哪了
the ICU admissions?
我了解到的是
My understanding is,
重伤病人全部被送去亚特兰大总医院了
the serious cases all went to Atlanta General.
全部吗 我们有一级创伤中心
All of them? We're a level one trauma center.
为什么急救员不把重伤病人送来我们医院
Why are the EMTs not sending us the serious cases?
因为亚特兰大总医院有个新的急救员休息室
Because Atlanta General has a new EMT lounge.
他们有带体育频道的72英寸电视
They have a 72-inch TV with sports channels
还有使用真黄油的爆米花机
and a popcorn machine with real butter.
他们有专门为急救员准备的休息室
They have a lounge just for the EMTs?
我听说三一纪念医院正在建一个更好的
I heard Trinity Memorial is building a better one.
我们连不新鲜的百吉饼都不提供
We don't even give them stale bagels.
难怪救护车都去了别处
It's no wonder the ambulances are going elsewhere.
你出去一下
Give us the room.
或许是时候开始做你的本职工作
Maybe it's time you start doing your job
让别人给肥胖的沙特王子们开刀了
and let someone else cut open obese Saudi princes.
他请求了外科主任进行手术 也就是我
He requested the chief of surgery which... is me.
我在为董事会进行尽职调查
I've been doing due diligence for the board.
我们的成本在上涨
Our costs are rising
利润却在下降
and our profit margins are shrinking.
我知道 这就是为什么今晚我要和
Yeah, which is why I have a meeting
戈登·佩奇见面
with Gordon Page tonight.
我猜猜 查斯汀同意
Let me guess, Chastain agrees to use
只用科瓦蒂斯的医疗器械
only QuoVadis medical devices
而作为交换 戈登给我们...
and in exchange, Gordon gives us...?
八折的优♥惠♥ 用来增长我们的利润
A 20% price cut to boost our profit margins.
这是双赢
Strong deal for both sides.
不够好
I need a better one.
我已经告知董事会
I've already told the board
无需担心 因为如果你搞不定戈登 我来
not to worry because if you can't land Gordon, I will.
我没时间回家换衣服了
I didn't have time to go home and change.
是不是太皱了
Is this too wrinkled?
-没有 -谢谢
- No. - Thanks.
女洗手间里没有全身镜
There isn't a full-length mirror in the ladies room.
我这就去解决这个问题
I'll get right on that.
戈登的这个派对很重要
This party of Gordon's is a big deal.
我不常见到他 他太忙了
I don't get a lot of face time with him. He's too busy.
我想给他留个好印象
I want to make a good impression.
拜托 戈登不会比查斯汀
Oh, come on, Gordon can't be tougher
的一些医生更难搞定的
than some of these doctors at Chastain.
而你从一开始就赢得了我们的认可
And you've been winning us over since you walked in that door.
你能行的
You got this.
希望如此 如果我能促成
I hope so. If I can be the one
戈登和贝尔的合作
to bring Gordon and Bell together,
也许能获得一笔奖金
I could be looking at a bonus,
我非常需要
which I really need.
我在帮我父母支付我妹妹的大学学费
I'm helping my parents put my little sister through college.
朱利安 你会成功的
You're gonna do great, Julian.
谢谢
Thanks.
你能帮我个忙吗
could you do me a favor?
当然
Sure.
我听说你在治疗贵宾病房♥的里斯·巴雷特
I heard you're treating Rhys Barrett in VIP.
如果告诉你 就是违反健康保险流通与责任法案
If I confirmed that, I would be violating HIPAA.
如果他在这你就眨眨眼
Just blink if he's here.
小时候我父母一直在播放
My parents would not stop playing his albums
他的专辑 我那时几乎
when I was a kid; his songs are basically
只听过他的歌♥
the only ones I knew
直到我高中辍学
until I dropped out of high school.
我还是不能告诉你
I'm still not telling you.
求你了
Pretty please.
等等 你辍学了
Wait, you dropped out?
后来我又回去了
I went back.
不管怎样 里斯在我心中都是特殊的
Anyway, I'll always have a special place in my heart for Rhys.
我知道他好几年都没演出了
I know he hasn't toured for years.
我猜是因为嗑药和酗酒 太可惜了
Drugs and alcohol, I guess, which is such a shame,
但我永远都是他的歌♥迷
but I will always be a fan.
我很想见见他
I'd love to meet him.
我最大的竞争对手是谁
So, who's my biggest competition?
三一纪念医院的电子耳蜗植入比你们多15%
Trinity Memorial beats you on cochlear implants by 15%
但在导管和人工主动脉瓣方面远不及你们
but doesn't come close on caths or aortic valves.
圣约翰医院了也参与竞争
St. John's will make a play.
是的 但对于迷走神经刺♥激♥器
Yes, but with the VNS,
戈登想找有大量病人的试点医院
Gordon wants high-volume pilot hospitals.
病人越多 成果越好
More patients, better outcomes.
作为一个刚搬到亚特兰大的人
Well, for a guy who just moved to Atlanta,
他已经完全融入了
he certainly has settled in.
戈登
Gordon.
我想为你介绍查斯汀的首席执行官
I'd like to introduce you to the CEO of Chastain,
-伦道夫·贝尔医生 -我是伦道夫·贝尔
- Dr. Randolph Bell. - Randolph Bell.
贝尔医生 很高兴见到你
I've been looking forward to meeting you, Dr. Bell.
我希望朱利安为你们提供了帮助
I hope Julian here has made herself useful.
她非常有帮助
Oh, she's been invaluable.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表