剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
Okay.
如果他连着仪器时不做动作呢
What if he doesn't do it while he's on the machine?
那我们就再试一次
Eh, we'll just try again.
想知道是不是癫痫的表现 这是唯一的办法
It's the only way to know if it's a manifestation of a seizure.
我看上去像疯狂科学家吗
Do I look like a mad scientist?
跟疯狂科学家一模一样
Ah, exactly like a mad scientist.
妮珂怎么样 在医院里没看见她
How's Nic? I haven't seen her around the hospital.
她开了个免费诊所 几天前刚开业
Yeah, she started a free clinic that opened a few days ago.
她很好
She's doing great.
你一定很为她骄傲
You must be so proud.
是的 她很了不起
I am. Yeah, she's... she's amazing.
我可以去看妮珂护士吗
Oh, oh, can I go see Nurse Nic?
我想给她看看我的奖杯...
I want to show her my trophy...
他又做那个动作了
Okay. He's doing it again.
拜托了
Please, God.
脑波正常
That's normal.
好了 没有异常的大脑活动
All right, no abnormal brain activity.
如果不是癫痫发作
If it's not a seizure,
那他为什么做那个动作
then why is he doing that motion?
就是抽搐一下
Eh, it's a tic.
在亨利这个年纪的孩子中很常见
Uh, very common in kids Henry's age.
突然一个动作 通常是对某种事物的反应
He just makes a movement, usually a reaction to something,
就像陷在一个循环中
and kind of gets stuck in a loop.
但这肯定不是...
But it's definitely not...
肯定不是癫痫发作
Definitely not a seizure.
我就说吧
Told you.
你在做什么
Hey. What are you doing?
给弗洛伊德填写查斯汀入院表
Writing a Chastain admission form for Floyd.
他需要严格观察和伤口护理
He needs heavy observation and wound care.
截肢的风险太大 我们不能让他回家
There's too great a risk for amputation to send him home.
周围血管疾病是慢性病
PVD's chronic.
就算这个溃疡治好了 还会长出其他的
Even if we cure this ulcer, there will be others.
他需要持续性护理
He needs ongoing care.
医院做不到 奥布瑞可以
Hospitals can't do that, Aubrey can.
她的手发抖
Her hands shake.
她不能直视别人的眼睛
She can't look anyone in the eye.
她是个青少年 可能还滥用药物
She's a teenager who may be a drug user
而你让想让她负责弗洛伊德的护理 为什么
and you want to put her in charge of Floyd's care, why?
听着 你我都清楚
Look, you and I both know that
医院对弗洛伊德这个年纪的人来说可能很危险
hospitals can be dangerous for people Floyd's age.
他们整晚被人又扎又戳
I mean, they get poked and prodded all night long
暴露于院内感染
and exposed to hospital-based infections.
有时候家庭护理是更好的选择
Sometimes home care is just the better option.
对 是这样的
Yeah, that's right.
跟我说是多此一举 但现在的情况...
And you're preaching to the choir here, but in this instance...
好吧 我带你去看一下
Okay, let me just show you something.
好吗 她可以做到
All right? She can do this.
还不错
Not bad.
还真不错
Not bad at all.
不需要护士了
Well, no need for a nurse.
你天生就是这块料 就像你妈妈
You're a natural, just like your mom.
看来你可以回家了 弗洛伊德
Well, it looks like you're headed home, Floyd.
你有一个非常棒的护士
Got yourself a great nurse here.
他们把海绵留在我体内了
They left a sponge in me?
怎么会发生这种事
How could this happen?
我也希望能给你一个像样的解释
I wish I could give you a decent answer.
但事实是这种错误是不可原谅的
But the truth is the mistake is inexcusable
根本就不应该发生
and it never should have happened.
他们一定是在剖腹产手术中忘了取出海绵
They must have forgotten to remove it during your C-section.
这很少见 但确实会发生
It's rare, but it happens.
这就是这些年来
It's been the cause of all your pain
导致你疼痛的原因
for all these years.
你受了这么久的罪 本可以避免的
And you've suffered for so long and it was avoidable.
我失去孩子的那天
That day I lost my baby
他们给我留下了疼痛
and they left me with... the pain.
然后是愧疚 仿佛这是我的错
And then the guilt, as if it were my own fault,
仿佛这是我幻想出来的
as if it were in my head.
而所有的疼痛
And all of it...
都没了
it's gone.
毁了我生活的疼痛
The pain that ruined my life,
都没了
it's gone.
我还有一个卵巢 有一天我会有孩子
I still have an ovary and I'm gonna have a child someday.
你挽救了一切 普瓦什医生
You fixed everything, Dr. Pravesh.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这只是他一天的工作
All in a day's work for this guy.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
他会没事的
He will be.
他刚失去最好的朋友
Just lost his best friend.
你正是他所需要的
You are exactly what he needed.
谢谢你们所做的一切
Thanks, for everything.
乐意效劳
Oh. Of course.
-谢谢 医生 -随时乐意效劳
- Thanks, Doc. - Of course. Always.
-回头见 -谢谢你
- I'll see you soon, yeah? - Thank you.
-回头见 -谢谢你
- See you later. - All right. Thank you.
一个胆小害羞的青少年 我却想到「药物成瘾」
We had a scared, shy teenager and I thought "drug addiction."
我错了
Got that wrong.
那么
So...
那个人是谁
who is it?
之前我断言你不知道瘾君子
Earlier, you got a little snippy when I claimed
是什么样的 你有点暴躁
you didn't know what a drug addict looked like.
暴躁
Snippy?
嗯 绝对是暴躁
Yeah, definitely snippy.
我妹妹
My sister.
我最近接受了这个事实
I have recently come to terms
我是典型的依赖助成者
with the fact that I am a classic codependent.
作为曾经的依赖助成者
Well, as a former codependent,
我想我可以教你些东西
I guess there are some things I can teach you.
一起吃晚饭吗
You want to get dinner?
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
妮珂护士
Nurse Nic!
亨利 你好吗 怎么来这儿了
Hey, Henry, what's going on? What are you doing here?
他想给你看个东西
He wanted to show you something.
是吗 什么东西
Oh, yeah? What do you got?
-一个奖杯 -不是吧
- A trophy. - No way.
你不是在开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
太棒了 来击个掌
That is so awesome. High five.
看来你儿子是个明星棒球手
Looks like your son is a star baseball player.
不 我们...我们不是...
Oh, no. We're-we're not, um...
康莱德是...曾经是...我们的医生
Conrad is-- was-- our doctor.
现在我们是...
And now we're...
我们是朋友
We're friends.
他俩是一对儿
And they're together.
看来我该道晚安了 各位
Uh, I guess that's my cue to say good night, all.
晚安
Good night.
-我马上就好 -好的
- I'll just be a second. - Okay.
再见 康莱德医生
Bye, Dr. Conrad.
-再见 -准备好了吗
- Bye. - Ready?
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
你有话要说吗
You have something to say?
偏偏是你
You, of all people--
一个犯过无数错误的外科医生
a surgeon who has made many mistakes--
没有保护奥斯汀医生
did not protect Dr. Austin.
我会保护他的
I will protect him.
就算他身陷官司
Even if he's named in a lawsuit.
也不会丢工作 他会回到手术室的
He won't lose his job and he'll be back in the OR.
没人能阻止猛禽对自己下手
No one can protect The Raptor from The Raptor.
他自己不肯做手术了
He's benched himself. He won't operate.
我们是外科医生
We are surgeons.
戈登·佩奇不是
Gordon Page is not.
他不知道切开一个活人的心脏
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表