剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
- Nice. - Yeah.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
-路上太堵了 -没关系
- Traffic was terrible. - Yeah, yeah.
快进来
Come in, come in.
这位是奥斯汀医生
This is Dr. Austin.
他今天下午要为我植入心脏起搏器
He's going to be putting in my pacemaker this afternoon.
我是卓琳·兰蒂斯
Jolene Landis.
你好
Hi.
谢谢你把我的麦卡照顾得这么好
Thank you for taking such good care of my Micah.
-我一直在找你 -你来这做什么
- Hey, I've been looking for you. - What are you doing here?
你答应过我的
You promised me.
赶紧离开 不然我就要叫保安了
Leave or I'll call security.
我们一小时后在停车场见
I'll meet you in the parking lot in an hour.
我的前男友 他是个跟踪狂
My ex. He's a stalker.
我选男人的眼光很差 正在改进
Terrible choice in men, working on that.
我一直在试着联♥系♥你
I've been trying to reach you.
我不想被联♥系♥
I didn't want to be reached.
我知道上次
Look, I know things
我们闹僵了 如果惹你不快了 我很抱歉
ended badly and I'm sorry if... you've been upset.
但你对自己说过的话并不感到抱歉
But you're not sorry for what you said.
我们能进屋吗
Look, can we just-- can we go inside?
-能谈谈吗 -不了 我刚搬来 屋里
- Can we talk? - No, I just moved in, it's, um...
屋里乱得很
it's a mess.
坐吧
Sit.
不错 对吗
Nice, huh?
我是管♥理♥员♥
I'm the caretaker.
免租金 工作也不错
Free rent. Good job.
喝啤酒吗
Want a beer?
对我来说有点早
It's a little early for me.
我还要 开车回去 所以
I've got a... A long drive back, so...
那么 有什么事吗
So... what's this about?
你知道是什么事 凯尔
You know what this is about, Kyle.
杰西
Jessie.
她又毒瘾复发了
She relapsed again?
没有
No.
没有 她还在戒毒
No, she's... she's sober,
而且她决定坚持下去
and she's determined to stay that way.
但是她的状况已经不复从前
But her situation has changed.
现在不只是她的肾有问题
It's not just her kidneys anymore.
她的
Her, um...
她的心脏也开始衰竭了
her heart's failing.
等等 这是什么意思
Wait, what... what does that mean,
-她的心脏在衰竭 -我们试着维持心脏稳定
- her heart is failing? - We're trying to stabilize it
这样她还能接受肾移植
so she's still eligible for a kidney,
可事实是 她
but the truth is, she has a very...
她能接受移植的时机非常短暂 所以
narrow window right now, so...
如果你能重新考虑捐献的话
If you would reconsider donating,
她或许还有机会
she might have a chance.
我知道你希望她戒毒六个月
I know you wanted her to be sober six months
以确保她不会毒瘾复发
to make sure she doesn't relapse,
但是她等不了六个月了
but she doesn't have six months.
我们还有多长时间
How long do we have?
几天
Days.
几周 我不知道
Weeks. I don't know.
但我知道的是
But what I do know is that...
现在只有你能救她
right now you're the only person who could save her.
我63岁了
I'm 63.
以前是老烟枪
I smoked.
现在仍然在酗酒
I still drink more than I should.
我不敢相信我的肾是她最好的选择
I can't believe that my kidney is her best option.
这是她唯一的选择
It's her only option.
真奇怪我最后竟然临湖而居
Strange I ended up by a lake.
我一直不会游泳
Never learned how to swim.
我讨厌深水
I hate dark water.
你害怕了
You're scared.
对
Yeah.
有那么罪不可赦吗
Is it so wrong of me?
我是说 风险
I mean, the risk is...
很低 对于捐献者来说
is pretty low... for the donor.
但是依然存在
But it exists.
风险依然存在
There is a risk.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
下次再见你就是在杰西的葬礼上了
Next time I see you will be at Jessie's funeral.
那也将是我最后一次见你
And it'll be the last time that I see you.
他确实有动脉瘤破裂
He does have a ruptured aneurysm.
但是很小 就在布罗卡氏区
But it's small, right there in your Broca's area.
这解释了他为什么无法说话
Which could explain why he can't speak.
或者他所有的症状都是痴呆导致的
Or all his symptoms are caused by dementia,
所以我们要找神经科会诊
so we'll ask for a neuro consult.
如果他们说他需要手术怎么办
What if they say he needs surgery?
他没有保险
He's uninsured.
他被归类为「无人扶助」
He's been classified as "Unbefriended."
不能自己做决策
也没有签署医疗预嘱或指定医疗代理人的老年患者
没有在世亲属 没有医疗代理人
No living relative, no proxy.
所以医院要为他做出所有的医疗决策
Which means the hospital decides all his care,
而医院里贝尔说了算
and Bell is the hospital.
对
Right.
再保守治疗一段时间
Let's be conservative a little while longer.
带他去急诊室观察
Take him to the ER for observation.
如果向日葵病情恶化
If Sunflower gets worse,
我们就更有理由说服贝尔
then we have a stronger case to make to Bell,
一个他更加难以拒绝的理由
one that will be harder for him to refuse.
你去哪了
Where you been?
不是什么好地方
Nowhere good.
但现在我来陪你了
But now I'm here with you.
这是什么
What's this?
我的医疗预嘱
It's my advance directive.
你是我的医疗代理人
You're my proxy.
我的意愿都写得很清楚
All my wishes are spelled out.
医院也有备份
The hospital has a copy, too.
妮珂
Nic?
我们勇敢些 坦诚些 好吗
Let's be brave and honest, okay?
我想要的就是这个
That's what I want.
真♥相♥
The truth.
我们陷入困境了 对吗
We're in a bad spot, aren't we?
对
Yeah.
大家都没有放弃
No one's giving up.
如果我死了
If I die...
我知道你总会找各种理由自责
I know you'll find a way to blame yourself.
但这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
对不起
Sorry.
你去见爸爸了 是吗
You went to see Dad, didn't you?
康莱德找到他了 然后
Conrad found him, and, uh...
我去告诉他我们的状况
I went to let him know where we stand.
我希望他能伸出援手
I was hoping he'd step up.
我不明白 他没法捐赠
I don't understand. He can't.
他不匹配
He's not a match.
他是匹配的
He's a match.
他
He's, um...
他害怕手术
he's scared of the surgery.
你为什么不生气
How is this not infuriating to you?
我很失望
I'm disappointed.
但是我理解
But I understand.
我很像他
I'm a lot like him.
而你不像
You are not.
你像妈妈
You're like Mom.
他不是个坏人
He's not a bad person.
他只是
He's just...
很软弱
weak.
我们要继续坚持
We have to keep fighting...
我们一起
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表