剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
in his own hospital? Come on.
血压105/80 脉搏110
All right, BP's 105/80, pulse is 110.
把他推到十区
Put him in Bay Ten.
我已经有一队医生在...
I already have a team of doctors working...
在转移你之前我们需要作出诊断
We need a diagnosis before we transport you anywhere.
我很清楚这是什么情况 我患有克罗恩病
I know exactly what this is. I have Crohn's.
已经有二十年了 我知道该如何控制
I've had it for 20 years. I know how to manage it.
看起来并非如此 你为什么不告诉我
Doesn't look that way. Why didn't you tell me?
-我为什么要给自己的儿子增添烦恼 -我想想
- Why would I bother my son? - Uh, wild guess,
-因为我是医生 -病情在掌控之中
- because I'm a doctor. - It's under control.
每隔一段时间 病情就会加重
Every once in a while, it flares up,
比如现在
and this is one of those days.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
克罗恩病可能会导致危险的并发症
Crohn's can have dangerous complications,
我们送你去贵宾病区
so let's get you up to the VIP wing.
我们会取得你的病历 咨♥询♥你的消化科医生
We'll get your records and tag in your gastroenterologist.
好主意
Excellent idea.
我们的贵宾病区比亚特兰大综合医院的
Our VIP wing is nicer and far better equipped
更舒适 设备更先进
than Atlanta General's.
他们这是联合起来对付我
They're ganging up on me.
他们是想照顾好你
They're trying to take care of you.
费尔德曼 随时向我汇报
Feldman, keep me posted.
我去给你办理入院手续
I'll make arrangements to admit you.
-你不知道吗 -他什么都不告诉我
- You didn't know? - He doesn't tell me anything.
简直不可理喻
He's impossible.
让我想起了你扭伤脚踝的那段时间
Mm, flashing back to that time you sprained your ankle
你也不愿让别人帮助你
and wouldn't let anyone help you.
我才不是那样
I was nothing like that.
一对拒绝接受治疗的父子
A father and son who refuse to be treated.
只能说是有其父必有其子
I'd say the apple falls directly under the tree.
听着 托德 你和我去巴黎过新年
Listen, Todd, you, me, Paris, this New Year's.
会超级赞的 我们去泡吧
It's gonna be insane. We'll go clubbing.
我们会度过一个超棒的...我得挂了
We'll just have a really good... I got to go.
你有三个来电 两个来自...
Hey, uh, you had three incoming calls, two from...
我能找到的 我写下来了
I can find it. I wrote it down.
就放在这附近
It's somewhere right here.
天啊
God, help me.
我知道一个是罗伯塔
Um, I know one was from Roberta,
从那个首字母缩写的实验室打来
uh, from that lab place with the initials.
实验室都有首字母缩写
They all have initials.
你是有学习障碍吗
Do you have a learning disability?
还有你的律师 麦科莫林斯
Um, and your lawyer, McMullins...
-他叫麦科瑞 -对 麦科瑞
-McCrary. -Mc-McCrary.
他在你的办公室里
Uh, he is in your office.
-拦下我的电♥话♥ -其实 等下
- Hold my calls. - Actually, wait, hold on.
我觉得他有点不靠谱
He seems a tad sleazy to me.
也许你该让我爸
Maybe you should have my dad
把他其中一位律师介绍给你
hook you up with one of his lawyers.
这份你提供给琳·亨特的律师的证词
This deposition you gave Lane Hunter's lawyers,
你应该打电♥话♥给我的
you should have called me.
亨特医生被控谋杀莉莉·肯德尔
Dr. Hunter is charged with the death of Lily Kendall.
你和我的客户保持了多久的情人关系
How long were you and my client lovers?
我们不是情人关系
Um, I was not in love with her.
她说你和她发生过很多次关系
She says you slept with her many times.
几次吧
Uh, a-a-a few times.
没有很多次
Not many.
「很多次」到底是多少次
How many times is "Many"?
你还有什么事情瞒着我
What are you not telling me?
她手上有我们的性♥爱♥录像
There's some kind of sex tape.
在法律界 有个用来形容这种情况的词
In the legal world, there's a term for this.
叫做灾难
It's called a disaster.
这个女人现在就和希♥特♥勒♥一样有名
This woman is as popular as Hitler,
你和她上过床这件事
and the fact that you were with her between the sheets
会让人毛骨悚然
is gonna make people's skin crawl.
你会被解雇 你的名声会...
You'll be fired. Your reputation will be...
够了
Look, enough.
我有办法从中脱身
This is how I get out of it.
洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
我已经同意为她交保释金 帮她找一位好律师
I've agreed to post her bail and help her find a good lawyer.
说真的 你只是在给自己挖一个更深的坑
Seriously, you're just digging a deeper hole.
听我说完 她可以脱罪
Hear me out. She could get off.
在德州有个强♥奸♥了病人的医生
There's a doctor in Texas who raped his patients,
仅受了轻微的惩罚就脱罪了 没有入狱
just got off with a slap on the wrist, no jail time.
还保住了执照
Kept his license.
他们会把她描绘成富有进取心
They're gonna paint her as aggressive,
而不是罪犯
not criminal.
亨特医生拯救了数百条性命
Dr. Hunter saved hundreds of lives.
如果她脱罪了 也就不会有人认为
And if she gets off, then any lingering sense
查斯汀该受责备了
that Chastain is to blame goes away, too.
所有人都无罪
Everyone's exonerated.
亨特医生的保释金为五百万美元
Dr. Hunter's bail is set at $5 million.
其中百分之十必须以现金支付
Ten percent of which they'll need in cash.
这笔钱你拿不回来
You don't get that back.
这就是保释金担♥保♥人的收费
That's what the bail bondsman charges.
她会还给我的
Well, she'll pay me back.
-她的离岸账户里有钱 -你相信她的话
- She has money in offshore accounts. - You believe that?
这不是我现在最担心的事
Look, it's the least of my worries.
我愿意花五十万美元来摆平这件事
I'd pay half a million dollars to make this go away.
科瓦蒂斯
欢迎来到科瓦蒂斯
Welcome to QuoVadis.
我们很高兴为你们提供首次独家导览
We are very excited to give you the first exclusive tour.
继续进行前先做点家务
Now, a little housekeeping before we proceed.
必须签署保密协议
NDAs have to be signed.
我们以生命保卫商业机密
We guard our trade secrets with our lives.
我想你可以信任一位四星上将
I think you can trust a four-star general.
罗纳德·里根说得好 「信任 但要核查」
Well, as Ronald Reagan said, "Trust, but verify."
迷走神经刺♥激♥器在查斯汀的试点进展如何
How's the VNS pilot going at Chastain?
目前为止还不错
So far, so good.
我们刚为一名八岁男孩
We just cured intractable seizures
治愈了棘手的癫痫
in an eight-year-old boy.
这样的故事激励我们为之奋斗
It's the kind of story we live for.
国防高级研究计划局对于迷走神经刺♥激♥器
DARPA is very interested in VNS devices
用于脑部刺♥激♥及其他用途非常感兴趣
for brain stimulation and more.
对 市场潜力巨大
Yeah, it's a great market.
我曾对两家科技巨擘进行早期投资
I was an early investor in two tech giants,
连他们也没这么偏执
and even they weren't this paranoid.
相信我 我们的科技值得投资
Well, trust me, our technology is worth it.
你知道依据法律 军方合同的
You understand that, for military contracts,
所有产品都必须在美国制♥造♥吧
all products must, by law, be made in the United States?
科瓦蒂斯的所有设备都在我们佐治亚州
All QuoVadis devices are manufactured at our facility
本地的工厂制♥造♥
here in Georgia.
这里是我们设计所有设备原型的地方
This is where we design all our prototypes.
这里是我们进行所有测试的地方
This is where we do all our testing.
从开始到完成 都是美国制♥造♥
From start to finish, made in the USA.
我们的工程技术无可匹敌
Our engineering is unrivaled,
而我们的病人预后也显示了这点
and our patient outcomes show it.
但如果这样还不能说服你们
But if that doesn't convince you,
那么你们的投资会获得十倍的收益
then how does a thousand percent return
听起来如何
on your investment sound?
到今年年底 我们预计会取得
By the end of this year, we are projecting
五千万美元的利润
revenues of 50 million.
明年 我们遍及全国之后
Next year, after we go nationwide:
五亿
500 million.
三年后
In three years...
五十亿
...five billion.
-他怎么样 -好些了
- How's he doing? - Better.
给他用了氢吗♥啡♥酮止痛
He's on hydromorphone for pain.
这样躺着他看上去就没那么可怕了 对吧
Doesn't seem so intimidating just lying there, does he?
我能听到你说话
I can hear you.
随时向我汇报他的情况
Well, keep me updated on his condition.
我要知道全部细节 完整信息
I want his ins and outs. Complete breakdown.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表