剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
她能够自己呼吸了
She's breathing on her own,
但她的肾脏越来越糟
but her kidneys are getting worse.
她这是急性肾衰竭
She's in acute kidney failure.
我们得让她做透析
We're gonna have to put her on dialysis
直到她的肾脏痊愈
until her kidneys recover.
前提是能痊愈
Yeah, that's if they recover.
天啊 我好担心你
Hey. Oh, my God, I was so worried about you.
其他人怎么样了
How's everybody else?
毛利西奥和阿黛尔的情况不错
Mauricio and Adele are doing great.
约翰呢
And John?
我很遗憾 杰西
I'm so sorry, Jess.
不
Oh, no.
约翰没能挺过来
John didn't make it.
不 别告诉我
No, don't tell me that.
-不 -我很遗憾
- No. - I'm sorry.
不 不
No, no.
我来得不是时候吗
Is, uh... is this a bad time?
不
No.
我跟我的骨科医师谈过了
I talked to my orthopedic surgeon.
我的髋关节不是金属对金属
My hip isn't metal-on-metal.
它是安全的
It's safe.
通过试验了 一切都没问题
It's tested. All good.
这肯定让你大松一口气
Well, that must be a huge relief.
是啊 但我刚刚查了有多少人
Yeah, but I just looked up how many people
植入了金属对金属髋关节
have metal-on-metal hips.
远超一百万人
It's well over a million.
这是我所从事的产业
This is my industry.
我怎么会不知道这件事
How do I not know this is going on?
我们不可能知道所有我们该知道的事情
It's impossible to know everything we should know.
我们只能尽自己的最大努力
All we can do is the best we can.
关于之前...
About earlier...
我做的事不可原谅 所以我...
There are no excuses for what I did, so I...
我让你进了一间黑屋子 然后抱住了你
I pulled you into a dark room, and I threw my arms around you.
我们都有责任
I'd say that we share the blame.
在我看来 发生的事情从未发生过 好吗
As far as I'm concerned, what happened never happened. Okay?
情况本可能会更糟
Could have been worse.
对约翰来说不可能更糟了
Not for John.
我们用的每一种药
Every medicine, surgical procedure
进行的每一次手术或干预
or intervention ever prescribed or performed
都源于临床试验
is because of a clinical trial.
没有临床试验 医学就不能发展
Without them, medicine cannot advance.
没有临床试验...
Without them...
脊髓灰质炎就还在流行
we'd still have polio.
但是每一个自愿参加的受试者
But does everyone who volunteers,
都明白其中的风险吗
do they understand the risk?
-他们签了知情同意书 -因为他们很绝望
- They signed the forms. - Because they're desperate.
他们需要那笔钱
They needed the money.
努力缴学费的学生
A student trying to pay for his tuition,
工资过低的老师
underpaid school teacher,
戒毒者...
recovering addict...
供养女儿的爸爸
dad trying to provide for his little girl.
而现在...那个孩子没有了父亲
And now... that child has no father.
罗瑟多夫人
Mrs. Losurdo.
我现在能见约翰吗 他还好吗
Can I see John now? Is he okay?
你想坐下来吗
Would you like to sit down?
不 我想见约翰 他怎么样了
No, I... I-I want to see John. How is he?
我们之前通话时
Well, when we spoke earlier, on the phone,
约翰已经出现了严重的副作用
John was already experiencing serious side effects.
一天下来 他的病情恶化了
And during the course of the day, he worsened,
虽然我们尽力了
and although we did everything we could,
但我们没能救回他
we were unable to save him.
他在不久前去世了
And he died a little while ago.
我不明白你在说什么
I don't understand what you're talking about.
他没事 你打电♥话♥给我的时候 他没事
He was fine. When you called me, he was fine.
不 他那个时候已经命危了
No, he was already in distress.
请坐 坐下吧
Please, have a seat. Have a seat.
-我很遗憾 -妈妈 爸爸还好吗
- I'm sorry. - Mom, is Dad okay?
妈妈
Mom?
约翰总是提醒我
You know, John always reminded me
要对不放弃我们的人心存感激
to be grateful for the people that don't give up on us.
不是所有的戒毒者都有这么一个人 但我有
Not every recovering addict has that person, but I do.
我很感激
And I am so grateful.
杰西 每当电♥话♥在夜里响起时
When the phone rings at night, Jess,
我的心脏都会停止跳动
my heart stops.
会是有人打来说
Is it gonna be someone calling to say
你又陷入麻烦了吗
that you're in trouble again?
还是你进监狱了吗
Or that you're in jail?
还是你死了吗
Or dead?
所以我会盯着你
So I hover.
我会担心你
And I worry.
没错 我做得过头了
And yes, I do too much,
但现在我们又面临这种情况了
but here we are again.
你今天差点死掉 杰西
You almost died today, Jess.
你必须开始做出更好的选择
You got to start making better choices.
我知道
I know.
你说得对
You're right.
我保证会努力确保
I promise I will try to make sure
这是最后一次让你经历这种事
this is the last time that you have to go through this.
现在就开始 好吗
So let's start now. Okay?
离开这里
Get out of here.
去唱歌♥跳舞 做你想做的事
Go sing and dance and do whatever the hell you want.
我现在安全了
I'm safe.
我会好起来的
And I'm gonna be okay.
你把手放在我身上了
You're touching me.
而且你还在笑
And you're smiling.
对你那纤细的情感来说 哪个更冒犯
Which is more offensive to your delicate sensibilities?
你到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
我在指引你走向胜利
I am guiding you toward victory.
你召集了一支医生团队
You put together a team of doctors.
你在手术室里技术娴熟地挺身而出
You expertly stepped up in the OR
修复了一条髂外动脉
to repair an exterior iliac artery.
米娜 你拯救了厄尼斯特的性命
Mina, you saved Ernest's life.
对于这样的时刻 我们有该做的事
Now, we do what we do for moments like this.
去吧 把工作做完 公主
So go ahead. Finish the job, princess.
别叫我公主
Don't call me princess.
厄尼斯特会完全康复
Ernest should make a full recovery.
几个月后 他甚至有可能恢复视力和听力
In a few months, he may even get his vision and hearing back.
他的头脑会变得清醒
His mind will clear.
他到时又能烧烤了
He will barbecue again.
很遗憾你们两人得经历这一切
I'm sorry you both had to go through this,
但已经结束了
but it's over.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-真的很感谢 -不客气
- Really, thank you. - Oh, yes. Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
听我们解释 没有野营和漂流了
Hear us out: camping, rafting isn't gonna happen
因为我们都意识到自己并不喜欢漂流
because we all realized we don't really raft,
或其他与水 动物或虫子有关的户外活动
or do things outdoors that involve water, animals or bugs.
我甚至不确定自己会不会游泳
I'm not even certain I can swim.
我会游泳
Well, I can swim,
但今天结束后 再和这个家伙在车里待两小时
but spending two hours in the car with this guy, after this day,
并非我所设想的美好时光
is not my idea of a good time.
-所以 -你们是想邀请自己参加女孩之夜吗
- So... - Are you inviting yourselves to girls' night?
我们希望获得邀请
Well, we're hoping to get invited.
我们会老老实实的
We'll be on our best behavior.
如果我不想让你老老实实呢
What if I don't want your best behavior?
BGM: Mailman Mailman by Jeff Williamson
♪ Mailman, mailman ♪
♪ Tell me what you got for me... ♪
如果不能做外科医生了 你会去做什么
What would you do if you were no longer free to be a surgeon?
我还真不知道
Uh, I don't know really.
伐木工
...A lumberjack?
我总得锯点什么吧
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表