剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
I don't get that much time in a hospital.
我也没见过多少死人
And I haven't seen that many dead people;
除了解剖实验室里我的尸体 欧内斯特
only my cadaver in anatomy lab. Ernest.
我给他取名叫欧内斯特来提醒自己他的人性
I named him Ernest to remind me of his humanity
同时也是告诉自己 「我们的工作非常认真」
and also to say, "We were working in dead earnest."
「死亡的欧内斯特」与「非常认真」在英语中谐音
过来
Come here.
别再像死亡天使一样在这里晃悠了 埃里克
Quit hanging around here like the angel of death, Erik.
今晚我也许有件事你能帮上忙
I might have something you can help me with later tonight.
小心
Careful.
肯定很痛吧
That's got to hurt.
嗯 我觉得骨折了
Yeah. I think it's broken.
我同意
I think you're right.
我们拍张照片 别动
We're gonna take a picture. Don't move.
好
Okay.
看来你交到了一个朋友
See you've made a friend.
是啊 不确定他看上我哪点了
Yeah, it's not clear what he sees in me.
但他们是很棒的孩子
But they're great kids.
很难抗拒他们 没有一句怨言
It's kind of hard to resist 'em. Not one word of complaint.
他们只是不断问起自己的父亲
All they do is ask about their father.
你想照看他们一会儿吗
You want to take 'em for a while?
我很乐意
I'd love to.
但我把伊娃的手腕复位后
But as soon as I set Eva's wrist,
就得马上赶往急诊室
I have to go to the ER.
我们的急救员髋关节脱臼了
Our paramedic has a dislocated hip.
全靠你了 贝尔医生
It's all on you, Dr. Bell.
好了 你准备好了吗
Okay, you ready?
早就准备好了
So ready.
我已经嗨翻天了
This guy is flying high.
尽管如此 你还是会感受到疼痛
You are gonna feel this nonetheless.
但我不会在意
But I'm not gonna care.
动手吧
Do it.
好 数到三
Okay. In three.
一 二
One... two...
我们好像给他注射太多药物了
I think we overshot on those meds.
还有剩的吗
Do we have any left?
你没数三
You didn't say three!
好了
All right.
我一进来就看到她这个样子
I came in and found her like this.
她神志不清 可能感染了 她很痛苦
She's delirious, maybe septic, and she's in pain.
唐娜
Donna?
可能是穿孔
Could be a perforation.
你打算怎么办 加大吗♥啡♥剂量吗
What do you want to do? Up the morphine?
给她注射两毫克 然后送她去做CT
Let's give her two milligrams and get her up to CT.
她签了拒绝心肺复苏术
She's DNR.
拒绝心肺复苏术不代表「拒绝治疗」
DNR doesn't mean "Do not treat."
CT扫描能看出我们是否有办法
A scan could show if there's something
给她争取一些时间
we could do to buy her some time.
她怎么了
What happened?
唐娜的疼痛恶化并且改变了
Donna was in pain and altered.
我触摸她的腹部时 她疼得差点滚下床
She almost fell off the bed when I touched her belly.
看起来是绞窄性疝
Looks like a strangulated hernia.
可以通过手术治疗
Which we could fix in surgery.
唐娜说她想做手术了吗
Did Donna say she wanted surgery?
她间歇性神志不清
I mean, she's in and out of consciousness.
不能为自己做决定
She can't make decisions for herself.
但我知道
But I do know...
她想为鲍勃活下去
she wants to stay alive for Bob.
鲍勃是谁
Who's Bob?
还记得唐娜说的那个访客吗
Remember the visitor Donna was talking about?
你走了之后 她告诉我他叫鲍勃
Well, after you left, she told me his name was Bob.
他是她的一生挚爱
He was the love of her life.
她已经几十年没见过他了
She hasn't seen him in decades,
现在他终于要来看她了
and he's finally on his way.
好吧 但她签了书面意愿
Okay, but we have her wishes in writing.
她的预嘱上写着
Her advanced directives says
她不想接受重大治疗
she wants no major interventions.
我明白 但你没有听到她对我说的话
And I get that, but you didn't hear what I heard.
要是不做手术
And if she doesn't have this surgery,
她可能撑不过今晚
she might not make it through the night.
手术可能会导致并发症
Surgery could have complications.
最终她可能会被困在医院里 靠机器存活
She could end up stuck in the hospital tethered to machines.
这应该由唐娜的医疗代理人来决定
Donna's health care proxy needs to be making these decisions.
-你联♥系♥她了吗 -我试过好几次
- Have you reached her? - I've tried. Several times.
电♥话♥不通 肯定是暴风雪的影响
The phones must be down from the storm.
如果联♥系♥不上代理人 就得由我决定
So, if there's no proxy, I have to decide.
送她回病房♥ 继续用止疼药
She goes back to her room on pain meds.
我认为我们应该想办法治疗她
And I think we should try to fix this,
那么我们意见不一
so we disagree.
我是她的医生 这事由我决定
I'm her doctor. This is my decision.
你在用等级施压吗
You're pulling rank?
我的意思是 这是我的责任
I'm saying the burden is on me.
而唐娜明确决定拒绝心肺复苏术
And Donna explicitly decided to be DNR.
-我必须尊重她的决定 -我认为我们应该
- I have to uphold that. - And I believe we should
尊重她跟我明确表达的愿望
uphold the wishes that she made clear to me.
我知道
I hear you.
虽然这对我们来说都很艰难
And as painful as this is for both of us,
但我认为我们必须遵从书面预嘱
I believe that we have to uphold the written directive.
她要回病房♥
She's going back to her room.
手术很完美 奥医生
Flawless procedure, Dr. O.
干得漂亮
Well done.
体温达到26.7摄氏度
Body temp is up to 80 degrees.
还是没有心律
Still no heart rhythm.
我们要等多久
How long do we wait?
我搞清楚之后会告诉你的
I'll let you know... once I figure that out.
我听说伊娃人小鬼大
I heard Eva's quite the little boss.
我很喜欢那孩子
I really like that kid.
真的吗 奥卡福医生
Wh... Seriously, Dr. Okafor?
我很喜欢小孩
I really like kids.
特别是那个孩子
Especially that one.
他的体温达到28.3摄氏度了
His temperature is up to 83.
28.9
84...
有心律了
We have a rhythm.
伊娃是对的
Eva was right.
她的父亲没有死
Her father is not dead.
好吧
All right.
这里是亚特兰大
This is Atlanta.
不是芝加哥
It's not Chicago.
走吧 宝贝
Let's go, baby.
冲啊
Go!
我做到了
Oh. I'm doing it!
爸爸 爸爸 我做到了
Dad, Dad, I'm doing it!
在爸爸给他穿上那件斗篷之前
You know, he couldn't ride that bike
他一直不会骑车
until Dad put the cape on him.
爸爸证明了你是个超级英雄 不是吗
Dad proved you're a superhero, didn't he?
我成功了
"I did it. Yeah!"
别这样 医生也可以是超级英雄
Come on. Doctors... they can be superheroes, too.
奇异博士是神经外科医生
Doctor Strange, he's a neurosurgeon.
绿巨人也是医生
The Hulk... is a doctor.
我喜欢绿巨人
Yeah, I like the Hulk.
一直都喜欢他
I always did. I...
我在你这么大的时候
When I was your age...
很想成为绿巨人
I wanted to be the Hulk.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
贝尔医生 能跟你谈谈吗
Dr. Bell, do you have a second?
好
Okay.
体温 38摄氏度
你发烧了
You have a fever.
可能有感染
You may have an infection.
-怎么感染的 -透析管
- From what? - The dialysis line
可能成为细菌的入口
can be an entry point for bacteria.
这是常见的并发症
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表