剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
I've been working long hours.
没事
All good.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸 谢谢你
D-Dad, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为了你 我什么都愿意
Nothing I'd rather do, no place I'd rather be.
你是我的宝贝女儿
You're my baby girl.
几个小时后见 好吗
I'll... I'll see you in a few hours, okay?
好
Yeah. Yeah.
妮珂 有件事我必须要告诉你
Nic? Nic, there's something that I really need to tell you,
很久以前就应该告诉你了
s-something I should have told you a long time ago.
你可以等做完手术再告诉我
You can tell me on the other side.
-不 亲爱的 这很重要 -爸爸
- No, no, sweetheart, this is important. - Dad.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
你好 奈文先生
Hello there, Mr. Nevin.
我是希拉·斯穆克医生
I'm Dr. Shira Smook.
我是你今晚的麻醉师
I will be your anesthesiologist tonight.
他们马上要结扎血管 摘取肾脏了
They're about to ligate the vessels and remove the kidney.
-贝尔医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Bell? - Yeah?
出事了
We have a problem.
值班时间太长了
I've been working long hours.
你答应过我的
You promised me.
我们一小时后在停车场见
I'll meet you in the parking lot in an hour.
一号♥手术室
OR One.
接受者已准备好植入捐献者的肾
The recipient is open and ready to receive the donor kidney.
给我十号♥刀
Ten-blade to me.
是时候给这个肾一个新家了
Time to give this kidney a new home.
怎么回事
What the hell?
纱布 抽吸
Lap pads. Suction.
呼吸道通气和静脉滴注都中断了
We lost his airway. IV's out.
天啊 他划破了动脉
Oh, my God, he cut an artery.
她没有呼吸了
She's not breathing!
呼叫急救 给希拉通气
Call a code! Start bagging Shira!
再叫一个麻醉师来
Get another anesthesiologist!
他快不行了 快来 我忙不过来
He's crashing! Jump in. My hands are full.
插管和导管都被拉出来了
Tubes and lines are all pulled.
我来重新插管
I'll re-intubate.
他的呼吸道充满了血 抽吸
His airway's full of blood. Suction!
没有氧气 他撑不了多久
He can't go much longer without oxygen.
呼吸道太肿胀了 插不进去
It's too swollen. I can't get the tube in.
血氧饱和度60% 仍在下降 他会心脏停搏
Sats are 60 and dropping. He's gonna code.
我们得做气管切开术 这是唯一的办法
We need to do a cric. It's the only way.
给我必妥碘
Betadine. Give me that.
-十号♥刀 -好
- Ten-blade. - Okay.
-气管导管 -好
- Trach tube? - Got it.
已插入
In.
好的
Ah, got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
-搞定 -好了 插♥进♥去了
- Done. - All right, we're in.
好了
All right.
加油 爸爸
Come on, Dad.
加油 加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on.
加油 爸爸
Come on, Dad.
加油 爸爸
Come on, Dad.
血氧指标还是很低
Oxygen levels are still really low.
双侧肺部有呼吸音 呼吸管已插到位
Bilateral breath sounds. Tube is in place.
血氧饱和度在爬升
His sats are climbing.
-发生什么了 -希拉晕倒了
- What happened? - Shira collapsed.
把她抬到轮床上 送去急救室
Let's load her on a gurney, and we'll take her to the ER.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
静脉端口
An IV port.
她是个瘾君子
She's an addict.
就是她 斯穆克医生 发生了什么
That's her-- Dr. Smook. What-what the hell happened?
她在手术室用药过量
She OD'd in the OR.
跟急救室说准备好纳洛酮
Tell the ER we're gonna need Narcan!
我们能继续摘取供肾吗
Can we proceed with harvesting the kidney?
-风险升高了 但出血已止住 -你确定吗
- The risk is higher, but the bleed is stopped. - Are you sure?
因为他已经经历了太多
Because he's been through a lot.
如果我们把他送进重症监护室
If we get him to the ICU,
他还能在进行下一步手术前完全康复
he could fully recover before we move on.
但凯尔目前情况稳定 气道没问题
But Kyle is currently stable. Airway is secure.
-血压稳定 -杰西能接受移植时机正在流逝
- BP is holding. - Jessie's window for a kidney is closing.
现在就是她手术的最佳时机 我觉得应该继续
Her best shot is now. I say we go on.
好吧
Okay.
注射纳洛酮
Administering Narcan.
快醒来 快醒来
Come on, come on, come on.
我在哪儿
Wh-Where the hell am I?
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
你用药过量 手术过程中晕倒在手术室
You OD'd in the OR in the middle of surgery
差点害死一名病人
and you almost killed a patient.
放开我 别碰我
Let me go, get away from me!
谢谢你在我被另一台手术耽搁时
Thank you for covering for me
接替我 奥斯汀医生
while I was stuck in the other OR, Dr. Austin.
情况不错 准备给肾再次灌注血液
Looks good. Stand by to reperfuse the kidney.
进展如何
How's it going?
目前为止 一切顺利
So far, so good.
他们正准备检查杰西的新肾的功能
They're about to see if Jessie's new kidney works.
松开止血钳
Unclamping.
-出现室性心动过速 -去拿除颤器
- She's in V-tach. - Get the defibrillator.
-注射300毫克胺碘酮 -血压在下降
- Give 300 of amio. - BP is dropping.
在她稳定下来之前我先夹上止血钳
I'll reclamp until she stabilizes.
充电至120焦
Charged to 120.
离手
Clear.
充电至200焦
Charge at 200.
-离手 -她的心脏太脆弱了
- Clear. - Her heart is too weak.
出现室颤 我们需要立刻让心率恢复平稳
V-fib. We need to get that rhythm under control now.
已经达到最大功率了 再充电
We're at max joules. Charge again.
离手
Clear.
好了 窦性心动过速
Okay. Sinus tach.
好 这才是我想看到的
All right, that's what I like to see.
把止血钳松开 再试一次
Let's unclamp these vessels and, uh, try this again.
再次松开
Unclamping again.
心率稳定
Rhythm's holding steady.
好了 表演时间到 宝贝
All right, it's showtime, baby.
漂亮极了
Ah. That is a beautiful thing.
这是尿液
It's urine.
新肾的功能完好
The new kidney is working like a champ.
她的心脏受创 所以现在还没脱离危险
Her heart took a beating, so she's still not in the clear,
不过 这是好消息
but... this is good.
戴文告诉我你同意
Devon told me you okayed the surgery
给我们无人扶助的病人实施手术
on our unbefriended patient.
你真是个好人
And good on you.
这会扩大查斯汀的赤字
Yeah, well, it's gonna go in the red column for Chastain.
而这个赤字已经很大了
That column is already very long.
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do it?
我在他身上看到了自己
I saw myself in him.
我可能应该告诉你
I should probably let you know
我和前夫复合了
I'm, I'm back with my ex-husband.
好吧
Okay.
但我关心你 信任你
But I care about you and I believe in you.
好好培养我眼前的这个人
Nurture the man I see right here.
我会尽力的
Well, I will... if I can.
有什么变化吗
Any change?
还是老样子
The same.
我还是不敢相信这一切
I still can't believe all this happened.
妮珂
Nic.
休息一下 去透口气
Take a break, get some air.
我留在这看着
I'll keep watch.
我保证有情况就呼叫你
I promise I'll page you if anything changes.
谢谢
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表