剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
You don't know what's causing it yet?
不知道 但还有
No. There's still something going on
我们的检查没查出来的东西
that our tests didn't pick up yet.
-会是什么呢 -比如炎症
- What could it be? - Inflammation.
自身免疫性疾病 毒素
Autoimmune diseases. Toxins.
我想留你在医院过夜
I want to keep you in the hospital overnight.
我们会安排脑电图
We're gonna order an EEG,
开始抗生素试验性治疗
start you on empiric antibiotics
针对可能的感染性原因
to treat for possible infectious causes.
我总是在想
I keep thinking--
这是我自找的
I brought this on myself.
我离开了家人
I-I walked away from my family.
这可能就是报应吧
Maybe it's karma or something.
要是我没走 这一切都不会发生
Had I never left, maybe none of this would be happening to me.
这些噩梦是我自找的
I-I deserve the nightmares.
每个人都会做噩梦
Everyone gets nightmares.
我有时也会做噩梦
I get my own from time to time.
这不是你的错
You didn't bring this upon yourself.
我们会为你静脉注射镇静剂
We're gonna give you a sedative through your IV.
你今晚应该能睡个好觉
Should help you get a good night's rest.
不管她的大脑出了什么问题
Whatever's happening in her brain,
进展速度都很快
it's progressing quickly.
我们必须尽快找到病因
We need to find the source fast
避免造成任何永久性损害
to avoid any permanent damage.
一小时后再来看看她
Check her in an hour.
如果她需要加大剂量 到时候再加
If she needs more meds, we'll do it then.
她会没事吧
She gonna be okay?
诊断就像大海捞针
Diagnosis is a needle in a haystack.
但我会坚持寻找的
But I'll keep looking till I find it.
你看上去很累
You seem tired.
睡眠充足吗
You sleeping much?
住院医师没有时间睡觉
Residents don't get to sleep.
儿子 你上次休息几天 给自己充电
Son, when was the last time you took just a few days off
是什么时候的事了
to recharge your batteries?
不记得了
I have no idea.
我在你这岁数时也是这样
I did the same thing when I was your age.
蜡烛两头烧 直到烧尽
Burned it at both ends until I burned out.
你想说什么
You going somewhere with this?
我想我们一起休假
I'd like to go somewhere together.
你和我
You and me.
我在安圭拉岛上有房♥产
I have a place in Anguilla.
海滩边的公♥寓♥
Condo by the beach.
我们可以飞去过个长周末
We could fly out for a long weekend.
你今晚为什么没和我见面喝咖啡
Why didn't you show up for coffee tonight?
我告诉你了 我有工作得去城里另一边
I told you, I had business crosstown.
你想换一个解释吗
Do you want to try that explanation again?
因为我知道你从不失约
Because I have never known you to miss an appointment.
莱利 亲爱的 照顾好妹妹们 好吗
Riley, sweetie, watch your sisters, okay?
我丈夫在哪儿
Where's my husband?
弗兰克·坦纳
Frank Tanner.
-他出车祸了 -那些纹身
- Uh, he was in a car accident. - The tattoos.
莱利 吉玛 伊芙
Riley, Gemma, Eve.
不是情人 是孩子
Not lovers. Children.
我刚收到消息 弗兰克还有一分钟就到了
And I just got word: Frank is one minute out.
好吧 我带她们到候诊室去
All right, I'll move them to the waiting room.
坦纳女士 我是戴文·普瓦什医生 跟我来
Ms. Tanner, I'm Dr. Devon Pravesh. Come with me.
你丈夫还没到急诊室
Your husband hasn't made it to the ER yet,
但等他来了
but the moment he does,
我们就会照顾好他 好吗 请在那边等候
we'll take care of him, okay? Just wait there.
-好的 孩子们 -孩子们 来吧
- Okay. Girls. - Guys, come on.
46岁男性 延时获救
46-year-old male. Prolonged extrication.
天啊 弗兰克
Oh, my God, Frank!
手臂和腿截肢
Suffered amputation of his arm and leg.
-天啊 -现场失血数升
- Oh, my God! - Multiple liters of blood loss on scene.
-十号♥床 -弗兰克
- Ten. - Frank!
在这等着
Wait here.
好了
Okay.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
给我经皮鞘穿刺组 报告生命体征
Get me cordis. Call out vitals.
血压70/40 脉搏50 仍在下降
70/40. Pulse is 50 and falling.
-他快要心脏骤停了 -我知道
- Hey, he's about to code. - I know.
启动快速输血器 立刻挂两个单位O型阴性血
Start a rapid transfuser. Hang two units of O neg now.
心率下降 30
Heart rate dropping. 30.
好了
All right.
一个单位肾上腺素 给我起搏垫
One of epinephrine. Get me the pacer pads.
心率降到20了
Heart rate at 20.
Ten.
零 好了 现在最好有人开始按压了
Zero. All right, somebody better start pumping.
让我来 我能做好
Let me do it. I can do this.
好吧
Okay.
停止按压 检查脉搏
Hold compressions. Check pulses.
-没有脉搏 -拜托 普瓦什
- Nothing. - Come on, Pravesh.
弗兰克死了 我今晚就没有手术可做了
Frank dies, I've got nobody to operate on tonight.
他有呼吸吗
Is he breathing?
给他电击
Shock him.
充电中
Charging.
离手
Clear.
很好 弗兰克活过来了
Nice. Frank lives.
至少目前如此 送他去做CT平扫
For now. Send him for a pan-scan.
我会在一号♥手术室等着
OR Numero Uno is where I'll be.
BGM: Why Not by Tdot Illdude
♪ Take me away ♪
-别闹了 天啊 -妮珂
- Stop that. I mean... Oh, my God, I... - Nic.
我的英雄 谢谢你让我进来
My hero. Thanks for letting me in.
这个聚会太赞了
This party is epic.
是吗
Is it, though?
你说呢
Hello?
我有40%的可能性会和牧羊女小波比亲热
There's a 40% chance I'm making out with Bo-Peep.
实际上 小波比有100%的可能性
Actually there's a 100% chance that Bo-Peep
会和大力神赫拉克勒斯亲热
is making out with Hercules.
她会改主意的
She'll come around.
你没事吧
You okay?
等找到杰西我就没事了 她不见了
I will be once I find Jessie. She's MIA.
看看衣柜 里面的活动可不少
Check the closets. Lots of activity in the closets.
♪ Why not, why not ♪
♪ Why not, why not ♪
♪ What you got to lose ♪
♪ I ain't like the molecule ♪
♪ Why not, why not ♪
♪ Why not, baby, why not ♪
♪ I spot my type in the lineup ♪
♪ I'm up on it like we grinding ♪
♪ But behind it like your spine is ♪
♪ I ain't go to college ♪
♪ I was wiling with them riders ♪
♪ Thank God that I survived it... ♪
别在床上玩 下来
Not on the bed. Off the bed.
♪ I know ♪
♪ Do you want to... ♪
想要更带劲吗
You, want to make it even better?
我留着晚点用 好吗
I'm gonna save them for later, okay?
有人了
Occupied.
杰西 快点 开门
Jessie, come on, open up.
你先说
You first.
我到处都找不到你 我只是
I couldn't find you anywhere. I was just...
整晚都跟着我 完全没有享乐吗
Following me around all night and having zero fun?
我在和人猿泰山亲热
I'm making out with Tarzan.
-你不介意吧 -好吧 你知道吗
- Is that okay with you? - Okay, you know what,
这是个错误 我不应该带你来的
this was a mistake. I shouldn't have brought you here.
-你说你信任我 -我以为我...
- You said you trusted me. - I guess I thought...
我不需要保姆 妮珂 你也不是妈妈
I don't need a babysitter, Nic. And you're not Mom.
妈妈绝不会这样做 你知道为什么吗
Mom would never act like this. You know why?
-拜托 -因为她会让事情变得更好
- Oh, come on. - Because she actually made things better.
所以别管我了
So why don't you leave me alone
去享受派对 喝点酒
and go out there and drink something with alcohol in it,
回家的时候我来开车
and I'll drive us home because, guess what,
-我没喝酒也没嗑药 -杰西
- I'm sober. - Jess.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
劳丽
Laurie!
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表