剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
「住院医师」前情回顾
Previously on The Resident...
医疗器械业需要像你这样的人
The device industry needs people like you
来解决崩坏的体系
to fix a broken system.
如果你看到不对劲的事
If you see something that's not right,
你一定会予以揭发并解决问题
you will be there to blow the whistle and fix it.
我们的一切都是自主生产
We manufacture everything ourselves
就在亚特兰大
right here in Atlanta.
美国制♥造♥
我要求一个最好的律师
I want a top-notch attorney.
一个衣着比你更加华丽的人
Someone who wears a fancier suit than you do.
然后给我五十万美元做保释金
And I get half a million dollars to make bail
这样我就可以离开这个老鼠洞了
so I can get out of this rat hole.
这是我们新婚第一年
It's our first year of marriage.
跟我去旧金山吧
Come with me to San Francisco.
我不能离开
I can't leave.
今天是你结婚的日子
This is crazy, meeting here today,
出来见面太疯狂了
the day of your wedding.
我不会跟普利娅去旧金山
I'm not going to San Francisco with Priya.
-你不结婚了吗 -我不知道自己在做什么
- Y-You're not getting married? - I don't know what I'm doing.
但我知道她要去那工作 我要留下
All I know is she took the job, and I'm staying here.
不 无论你和普利娅之间发生什么
No. Whatever happens between you and Priya
都与我无关
has nothing to do with me.
我不会破坏婚姻
I'm not breaking up a marriage.
就算你留下来 也不会改变我们的关系
And if you are staying here, that changes nothing for us,
因为我要离开亚特兰大
because I-I'm leaving Atlanta.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我要辞职
I'm quitting my job.
为什么
Why?
姑且说是当今医学界
Let's just say the medical world turns out to be
已不是我期待的样子了
not what I expected.
等等 我不明白
Hold on a second. I don't understand.
-发生什么了 -我不能说
- What happened? - I can't talk about it.
我得去见戈登·佩奇 今天要陪投资者参观
I have to meet Gordon Page for a tour with investors.
朱利安 我们不能就这样结束
Julian... it can't end like this.
-当然可以 -等等 别走
- Yes, it can. - Wait, wait, don't go.
一切都乱套了
Everything's falling apart.
对我来说也是
For me, too.
再见 德文
Good-bye, Devon.
这不是你自己做的吧
Wow. You didn't make that, did you?
如果我要经受折磨 那我想穿得美美的
If I'm going to be tortured, I want to look damn good.
-折磨 -我讨厌婚礼
- Tortured? - I hate weddings.
-我喜欢 -婚礼都大同小异
- I love them. - They're all the same.
一切按部就班可以预料 而且很漫长
You know exactly what's going to happen, and they're long.
简直度日如年
So long.
我相信你一定会欢乐地
Well, I'm sure you will cheerfully
熬过德文和普利娅的婚礼
suffer your way through Devon and Priya's.
我们得走了 我们的展示要开始了
We got to go. We're gonna be late for our presentation.
-祝我们好运吧 -你们需要好运
- Wish us luck. - You're gonna need it.
贝尔花钱帮助病人
Bell spending money to actually help patients,
这可不是他的作风
that's not really his thing.
这太不成熟了
This is premature.
未来的查斯汀社区诊所
即将开业
或是很有潜力
Or optimistic.
我们用于社区服务的开销
We only spend one percent of our revenue
只占收益的百分之一
on community services.
远远低于保留非盈利资质
That's way below the four percent required
所要求的百分之四
to maintain our nonprofit status.
简单来说 每年政♥府♥给查斯汀
In plain English, Chastain gets 20.6 million
2060万
every year from Uncle Sam.
然而我们并没有做出值得税收减免的功绩
And in return, we do nothing to justify our tax break.
所以你们提议董事会投资建一所免费诊所
So you're proposing the board fund a free clinic
面向无保险人群 并且选址
for the uninsured and establish it here,
就在我们急诊室对面
right across the street from our ER?
临近查斯汀可以成为巨大的优势
The proximity to Chastain could be a huge advantage.
我们可以把无力付款的病人
We could defer patients who can't pay their
转至免费诊所
hospital bills to the clinic,
让他们得到更好的照顾
where we can give them better care.
这地方租金多少
How much is the rent on this space?
这栋建筑归市政♥府♥所有
The city owns the building,
他们同意我们免♥费♥使♥用♥
and has agreed to let us use it for free.
你们下了不少工夫啊
You've been busy.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
这主意不错
Well, it's a lovely idea,
但现在都还是纸上谈兵
but so far, it's all just pie in the sky.
什么时候我才能看到具体数据
When am I gonna see some real numbers?
员工从何而来
Who's gonna staff it?
查斯汀的志愿者
Volunteers from Chastain,
医学生还有退休护士
medical students and retired nurses.
但不是什么都免费
Not everything's free.
我们得聘请一位优秀的初级医疗内科医生
We will have to hire a top primary-care physician.
听起来是双赢
Sounds like a... a win-win.
打911 送他去急诊室
Call 911. Let's just get him to the ER.
马歇尔 告诉我哪疼
Marshall, tell me where it hurts.
这几个月他不断变得更衰弱
He's been getting steadily weaker these past few months.
我老了 这很正常
I'm old. It's normal.
65不算老 这是新的不惑之年
65 isn't old. It's the new 40.
我们知道哪里不对劲 但这个
We know what's wrong, but this...
这让我能做出初步诊断
this is what gave me a tentative diagnosis.
听
Listen.
我还有心跳 真令人安心
I still have a heartbeat. That's reassuring.
爸爸 严肃点
Daddy, be serious.
你的心脏杂音很响
You have a loud heart murmur.
心电图显示他患有严重的主动脉狭窄
An echocardiogram confirmed that he has severe aortic stenosis.
他的主动脉瓣非常狭窄
His aortic valve is so tightly narrowed
使血液很难泵出心脏
that the blood has a hard time leaving the heart,
导致身体其他部分缺乏富氧血
robbing the rest of the body of oxygen-rich blood.
所以我这么累 还喘不上气
Which is why I'm so darned tired and out of breath.
我会找本院最优秀的外科医生
I'm gonna bring in our best surgeon,
AJ·奥斯汀医生
Dr. AJ Austin,
他会向你解释都有哪些
and he's going to explain the options
瓣膜置换手术的选项
of valve-replacement surgery.
他的胡子也很棒
He's got a great beard, too.
这得花多长时间
Well, how long will this take?
-我还要去尼加拉瓜呢 -尼加拉瓜
- I got to get to Nicaragua. - Nicaragua?
他在国际仁人家园的又一个项目
Another one of his Habitat for Humanity projects.
我退休了 重拾旧爱 做木工
I'm retired, returning to my first love, carpentry.
你大概要住院一周
Well, you can expect to stay in the hospital for about a week.
痊愈可能还需要一段时间 但你还年轻
Full recovery may take a while, but you are young,
而且身体健康 好吗
and you're in good health, okay?
我们这就收你入院 把你治好
So let's admit you, get you fixed up.
尼加拉瓜在等你呢
Nicaragua's waiting.
霍金斯医生 我能和你谈谈吗
Dr. Hawkins, can I have a word?
当然 怎么了
Of course. What's wrong?
我妈在生我的时候去世了
Look, I lost my mom when I was born.
一直都是我们父女相依为命
It's always just been the two of us.
现在我爸帮我一起抚养我儿子
And now my dad is helping to raise my son,
我儿子很崇拜他 我很清楚
who just adores him, and... and, look, I get it.
医院都是危险的 手术也存在风险
All hospitals are dangerous and surgeries have their risks...
我会留意他的情况
I'll keep an eye out for him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-好样的 -嗯
- All right. - Yeah.
了不起的男人
Amazing man.
-好吧 -对自己的女儿很亲切
- Okay. - So warm with his daughter.
我真希望他是我的父亲
I wish he were my father.
现在你真正的父亲需要你
Well, right now your real father needs you.
他在来急诊室的路上
He's coming into the ER.
我想转去亚特兰大综合医院
I want transport to Atlanta General.
-我一直看的医生在那 -别人会怎么想
- My regular doctor is there. - How's that gonna look?
我们的董事长不在自己的医院
Our chairman of the board won't be treated
接受治疗 拜托
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表