剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
I'm, uh... feeling light-headed, yet relaxed.
就像喝了一杯烈酒一样吗
Like you've just had a stiff martini?
没错
Exactly.
氮麻醉
Nitrogen narcosis.
经典的烈酒效应
Good ole martini effect.
我经常听说这种效应
You know, I've always heard about it.
但从未感受过
I've never felt it.
这体验真棒 米娜
It's fascinating, Mina.
一点也不难受
Not at all unpleasant.
高压下的气体会
Gases at high pressures can
导致神经信♥号♥♥暂时性中断
cause temporary disruption to nerve signaling,
影响判断 并延迟反应时间
impair judgment and delayed response times.
这很罕见 但可能会发生在任何人身上
It's rare, but it can happen to anyone.
你感觉像喝醉了吗
So, it's like you're drunk?
是的 差不多
Yeah, pretty much.
好了 奥卡福 我需要你进行缝合
All right, Okafor, I'm gonna need you to finish closing up.
谢谢你 楚
Thank you, Chu.
你今早和一个女人在一起
So... you were with a woman this morning.
有时候我早上和晚上
Uh, well, sometimes I'm with women in the morning
都和女人在一起
and also the evening.
等等 你是在利用我现在的醉酒状态吗
Wait, are you trying to take advantage of my inebriation?
也许吧
Perhaps.
如果这样有用的话
Only if it's working.
真可爱
Cute.
你说的那位漂亮女士
Well, that pretty lady you speak of
是一个收养机构的联♥系♥人
was a liaison to an adoption agency.
-你要收养小孩吗 -不
- Are you adopting a child? - No.
我在查我的亲生父母
No, I looked up my birth parents.
听听
Get this.
我的亲生母亲是一位医生
Bio Mom is a doctor.
真巧
What are the odds?
原来这就是问题所在
Turns out that was the problem.
她怀孕的时候在读医学院
She was in med school when she got pregnant.
她想专注于她的事业
She wanted to focus on her career,
所以他们决定把我送走
so they decided to give me up.
他们现在在哪里
Where are they now?
就在亚特兰大
Right here in Atlanta.
他们结婚了
Together, married,
三个孩子都成年了
three grown-ass kids.
他们没放弃的三个孩子
The ones they didn't give away.
看来奥古斯特·耶利米来得不是时候
I guess old August Jeremiah just showed up at the wrong time.
安静点
Uh-- hey, hey, hey. Shh.
-杰西在睡觉 -你一点都没变
- Jessie's sleeping... - You haven't changed a damn bit.
你不是不能给杰西捐肾
It's not that you can't give Jessie your kidney,
而是你不愿捐
it's that you won't!
-妮珂 这很复杂 -你为什么就不能
- Nic, it's complicated... - Why can't you, for once,
做点不自私的事情
for once, do something that is not selfish?
他们不给瘾君子安排肾是有原因的
There's a reason they don't hand out kidneys to addicts.
他们要是再吸毒 就会毁掉健康的器官
They use again, they destroy perfectly good organs.
她是你的女儿
She is your daughter.
可能在六个月或一年后...
Okay, so maybe in-in six months,a year...
她可能坚持不了那么久
She might not last that long.
这正是我的重点
That's exactly my point!
要是我把肾给她了 然后她又用药过量
Who's gonna help if she has my kidney inside of her
谁还会帮她
and she OD's?
-抱歉 我... -你不是...
- I'm sorry, I... - You didn't...
你不是来帮助我们的
you didn't come here to help either one of us.
你是为了让自己好受一点
You came here to make yourself feel better
因为你一生都是一个糟糕的父亲
for being a crappy father our entire lives.
-你就是为此而来的 -这么说不公平
- That's why you're here. - That's not fair,
-不是这样的 -滚出去
- and that's not right. - Get out.
别回来了
And don't come back.
快滚
Get out.
有人来看弗里茨·罗林斯吗
Is someone here to see Fritz Rawlins?
弗里茨还好吗
Is Fritz okay?
他会没事的
He will be.
听着 我们不是想逼他离开
Look... we weren't trying to make him run away from us.
对 我们只是想把心里话说出来
Yeah, we just wanted to get some things off our chests,
他甩开我们和乔纳森一起玩有多不义气
like how it wasn't cool when he dropped us to hang with Jonathan,
-所以我们告诉他了 -他生气了
- so we told him that. - And he got mad.
然后我们也生气了 然后就吵起来了
And then we got mad, and then it got ugly.
对 弗里茨甩手就走 说要去小便
Yeah, Fritz stomped off, said he had to pee.
也许我们当时应该说清楚
I-I guess we should've been clear.
我们不介意他和乔纳森交往
It's not about him being with Jonathan.
确实 我们不喜欢乔纳森 那家伙是个蠢货
I mean, we don't like him. The guy's a schmuck...
他是我们对头兄弟会的人
Dude's a part of our rival fraternity.
弗里茨完全能找到更好的
Fritz could do way better.
但重点是 我们只是想念铁哥们
But we just missed our homie.
他应该也想念你们
I'm pretty sure he missed you, too.
来吧 我带你们去看他
Come on. I'll take you to him.
-来吧 -谢谢 医生
- Come on. - Thanks, Doc.
贝尔医生 我...
Hey, Dr. Bell. I, uh...
我只是想确认在那场争执之后
I just wanted to make sure we're chill.
我们之间已经没事了
You know, after-after our beef.
在我差点打了你之后 我还能在这里工作吗
Can I still work here, even after I almost hit you?
格雷森 你在这里工作的期间
You know, Grayson, during the course of your employment here,
我有许多理由可以开除你
I've had multiple reasons to fire you.
主要是因为你提出的不恰当的私人建议
Mostly, for inappropriate suggestions of a personal nature,
以及你似乎无法在任何情况下
and for your seeming inability to speak in any manner
说出能让人听明白的英语
that even remotely resembles the English language.
但是
But...
我不会因为你为母亲挺身而出就开除你
defending your mother, I'm not gonna fire you for that.
你是最酷的 贝尔医生
You're the dopest, Dr. B.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
不 我是说真的 瞧瞧你
No, uh-- seriously. Look at you.
你正在捐出自己的血
I mean, you're-you're literally giving your blood
帮助他人
to help other people.
我爸绝对不会这样做
My pops would never do that.
他只会做对自己有利的事
He's only in it for himself.
所以我喜欢你和我妈在一起
That's why I liked the idea of-of you hanging out with my mom.
你不是那样的人
You're not like that.
我觉得你不太了解我
I don't think you know me very well.
我很了解
I think I do.
你是个好人
You're one of the good ones.
你只是把这一面隐藏得很深
You just keep it way deep down,
这样人们才会觉得你是个狠角色
so people will think you're a hard-ass.
可以给这小子抽点血吗
Can we get a needle in this kid?
-瞌睡虫 -你好啊
- Hey, sleepy. - Hi.
透析后我得睡三个小时才行
Apparently, dialysis makes me take three-hour naps.
爸去哪了
Where's Dad?
和预期的一样
Right on schedule.
现在只有你和我了
It's just you and me now, huh?
只有我们俩
It's just us.
很好
Good.
反正我更喜欢现在这样
I like it better that way anyway.
哈珀先生
All right, Mr. Harper,
我来给你输入一毫克氢吗♥啡♥酮
you're up for a milligram of hydromorphone.
你用不着这么多
You don't need all of this.
说吧
Go ahead.
说什么
Go ahead what?
你利用了我不清醒的状态
You took advantage of my altered state,
现在你想进一步聊你收集到的信息
and now you want to explore the information that you gathered.
拜托 你想告诉别人
Oh, please. You wanted to tell someone
你亲生父母的事
about your biological parents.
你会联♥系♥他们吗
Will you contact them?
我不知道
I don't know.
我理解你为什么会难过
I understand why you would be upset.
我没有难过
I'm not upset.
我也不愤怒
I'm not angry, either.
每一天 在个人生活面前我都选择了事业
Every day, I choose my career over my personal life.
这肯定是写在了基因里
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表