剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
如果形成完全阻塞
If it gets completely obstructed,
可能会影响肠的血流
it could compromise blood flow to the intestine.
我建议听取西蒙斯医生和康莱德的意见
I would trust Dr. Simmons and Conrad.
一旦血流受阻
Once the blood flow is compromised,
可能会发生肠穿孔
the intestine may perforate,
然后导致败血症
and then you would be septic.
这会危及生命
That's life-threatening.
什么时候手术
When would you do it?
康复需要多久
How long is the rehab,
手术风险如何
and what are the risks of the surgery?
所有手术都有风险
Well, all surgeries have risks.
但这是常规手术
But this one we do routinely.
而我建议你
And I'd recommend you have it done
越早做越好
sooner rather than later.
明天做最好
Tomorrow. That would be best.
这样我们就可以做一些术前检查
That way, we can do some pre-op testing,
预约一间手术室 安排一位顶尖的外科医师
book an OR and line up a top surgeon.
除了贝尔谁都行
Anybody but Bell.
他会被排在我的名单最后
He'd be at the bottom of my list.
家里有一名医生
See, isn't it great having a doctor
很棒吧 温思罗普先生
in the family, Mr. Winthrop?
看来我的命就交给你了
Looks like I'm in your hands,
-我会照你说的做 -那就定在明天了
- and I will do whatever you say. - Tomorrow it is.
好的 我会预约一间手术室
Okay. I'll book an OR and
然后去查普通外科医生的时间安排
check the general surgeon's schedule.
还有一件事 我会让我的所有病人
Now, there is one more issue. I have all of my patients
填写医疗委托书和医疗指示
fill out a health care proxy and a medical directive.
并不是说我觉得你会需要它
This is not to say I expect you will need it. I do not.
-但我自己都有一份 -这也是标准的治疗程序
- But even I have one. - It's standard of care, also.
如果说我从查斯汀学到了什么
If there's anything I've learned at Chastain,
那就是一切都没有保证
it's that there are no guarantees.
如果我丧失行为能力
If I'm incapacitated,
我儿子持有我的医疗委托书
my son has my medical power of attorney.
我相信他会做出任何必要的决定
I trust him to make any decisions that need to be made.
一定有比我和他更亲近的人
There must be someone closer to him than me
来做那些决定 我们的关系在改善
to make those decisions. We're making progress,
但仍有二十年的鸿沟
but there's a 20-year gap.
除了你 他没有任何人了
He doesn't have anyone but you.
这说明了他这一生是怎样度过的
That's kind of a testimony to how he's lived his life.
现在他卧病在床 没有人来探访
Here he is, sick. No one's visiting.
我不想承担这个责任
I don't want this responsibility.
罗斯从不离开她父亲的身边
Rose never leaves her father's side.
他们可以猜到对方要说的话
They finish each other's sentences.
而我几乎不了解我父亲
I barely know my father.
也许你应该改善这一点
Well, maybe you should fix that.
我是戈登 怎么了
Gordon here. What's up?
是我 伦道夫
It's me, Randolph.
我想请你帮个忙
I have a favor to ask.
我最爱帮忙了
I love doing favors.
我需要钱 数额可观
I need money. A fair amount.
这样啊 我可以让你购入上市股份
Huh. Well, I could let you in on the IPO.
这些股份将价值数百万美元
Those shares will be worth millions.
但是要等六个月左右
That could take six months.
你急需这笔钱
You need it fast.
董事会的席位怎么样
How about a position on the board of directors?
当然是带薪的 数额相当可观
It's salaried, of course. The figure is generous.
具体是多少钱呢
Well, how much are we talking about?
你需要多少钱
How much do you need?
五十万
Half a million.
确实不少啊
Ooh, that is steep.
但很容易处理 现金可以预付给你
But easily handled. I can advance you the cash right away,
交换条件稍后再详谈
and we'll find a quid pro quo later.
一位著名医生 能从很多方面
There are so many ways for a high-profile doctor
帮助科瓦蒂斯
to help QuoVadis.
我今天只有一个任务
I have one job today,
就是准时送你进教堂
and that's to get you to the church on time.
会场就在酒店楼下
The venue is downstairs in the hotel.
我觉得能赶上 而且你有两个任务
I think we'll make it. And you have two jobs.
对 戒指
Right. The rings.
天啊 戒指在哪儿
Oh, my God. Oh, where are they?
我下车的时候听到了叮的一声
I heard a ding when I got out of my car.
我以为把硬币掉进下水道了 但...
I thought I dropped a penny in the sewer, but...
别闹了
Stop it.
你
You.
好笑的是
You know, the funny thing is that
你真以为这样很好笑
you actually thought that was funny.
失去你的幽默感
Is losing your sense of humor part of
也是结婚誓言的一部分吗
the marriage vows?
兄弟 你还好吗
Look, man, are you okay?
因为你看起来不太好
Because you don't seem okay.
如果你想聊聊 我就在这里
And I'm here to talk and listen if you want to talk.
我还准备了逃跑用车
I also have a getaway car ready.
-儿子 你好吗 -妈
- Hello, beta. How are you? - Hi, Mom.
我能跟你说两句吗
May I have a word?
我去电梯旁 溜达
I'll be by the elevators, pacing.
大日子
Big day?
-紧张吗 -一点点
- Nervous? - A little.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还记得我婚礼那天
I remember my wedding day.
你知道我们是包办婚姻 对吧
You know it was an arranged marriage, right?
但你们很合适
And yet it worked out.
对 是的
Yes, it did.
最后才是
Eventually.
很不容易
It was not easy.
一开始我感觉被困住了
I was trapped in the beginning.
我跟你♥爸♥不是一见钟情
It was not love at first sight.
戴文
And, Devon...
我当时有喜欢的人
there was somebody else in my life.
但我是个好女孩
But I was a good girl.
一切都按父母的要求来做
I did everything my parents told me to do.
所以我跟这个年轻人分手了
So I broke it off with this young man
因为我知道他们不同意
because I knew that they didn't approve.
妈 如果你有话想说
Mom, if there's something that you want to tell me,
直说就行
just say it.
我花了很长时间去接受我的命运
It has taken me a long time to accept my fate.
晚上我会躺在床上
I would lie awake in bed at night
想着那个男孩子
thinking about that other young boy.
他在做什么 他有想我吗
What was he doing? Does he miss me?
好多次我都想要联♥系♥他
I even thought of contacting him so many times.
-你爱我爸吗 -爱
- You love Dad? - Yes.
现在我很幸福 戴文
I'm happy now, Devon.
我爱上了你父亲
I've come to love your father.
他是个好男人
He's a good man.
但结婚
But this is,
从始至终都是你自己的决定
and this will always be, your decision.
我希望你和真心相爱的女人结婚
I want you to marry the woman who has your heart.
懂吗 好了
Okay? Okay.
我希望那个人是普利娅
I hope it's Priya,
但如果不是她 戴文
but, Devon, if it's not,
别为了我或你父亲 或其他任何人
don't do this for me or for your father
去和她结婚
or for anyone else.
我们只希望你过得幸福
We just want you to be happy.
懂吗
Okay?
马克·特拉斯科特 食药监局
Mark Truscott, FDA,
亚特兰大分部 制品管制处
product regulation, Atlanta division.
我是科瓦蒂斯实验室的高层销♥售♥代表
I'm a high-level device rep for QuoVadis Labs.
我知道这家公♥司♥
I know the company.
我认为我的公♥司♥...
I believe that my firm...
我知道我的公♥司♥在进行大规模诈骗
I know that my firm is engaged in a wide-ranging fraud.
你有证据吗
Do you have proof?
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表