剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
好 我才不要坐在这里
Okay, there is no way I am sitting here
同时间你却可以为一个
while you go operate on a man who has his heart
心脏长错边的男人动手术
on the wrong side of his chest.
我没事 我要参加手术
I'm fine, and I'm scrubbing in.
需要的话你就把她铐在床上
You cuff her to the bed if need be.
你带着束缚带接近这张床
You approach this bed with restraints...
我会杀了你
I will end you.
放轻松
Just relax.
不要动
Hold still.
你准备好跟我一起微笑了吗
Are you ready for your smile to match mine?
财富侦测软件标出了一条货真价实的大鱼
Wealth screening software flagged a bona fide Moby-Dick.
出生在博伊西
Born in Boise.
律师助理 在格兰特公园租了间房♥子
Paralegal. Rents a place in Grant Park.
射手座
Sagittarius.
你在跟我介绍一条大鱼还是替代你的人选
Are you pitching me a whale or your replacement?
我在跟你介绍一个发了大财的人
I'm pitching you someone who won big.
-发了什么大财 -彩票啊
- Won what big? - The lottery, baby.
他的名字是泰勒·伊迈
His name's Taylor Emeye.
诺兰医生
Dr. Nolan.
请稍等一下
Just... hang on one second.
伊迈先生 我是伦道夫·贝尔医生
Mr. Emeye, I'm Dr. Randolph Bell,
查斯汀公园纪念医院的外科主任兼首席执行官
Chief of Surgery and CEO here at Chastain Park Memorial.
你好 贝尔医生 有什么问题吗
Hi, Dr. Bell. Is-is something wrong?
不 没事 我只是想让你知道
No, no, not at all. I just wanted to let you know
今天我会跟我院一位顶尖的外科医师
that I will be scrubbing in with one of our very top surgeons
一起为您手术
on your operation today,
你会在我们的贵宾病房♥里恢复
and you'll be recovering in our VIP wing.
你是想要向阳的房♥间还是背光的房♥间
Would you prefer a suite that favors sunrise or sunset?
向阳还是背光
Sunrise or sunset?
是要阳光好的呢 还是要背光的呢
Sunrise or sunset, sunrise or sunset, sunrise or sunset,
向阳好呢 还是
sunrise or sunset, sunrise or...
你不必现在就做决定
You don't have to decide now.
好吗 一会儿见
Okay? W-We will see you after.
好
Okay.
贝尔医生
Dr. Bell.
谢谢你
For you to advertise me
介绍我是这家医院的精英外科医生之一
as one of the elite surgeons at this hospital is...
不 我说的不是你
No, I wasn't talking about you.
有什么心事吗
You got something on your mind?
当我还是一名代班医师时 没少见过
As a locum tenens, these eyes have seen a lot
医院的首席执行官
of CEOs of a lot of hospitals
以医院财务偿付为名机关算尽
do a lot of things in the name of financial solvency.
有什么不对吗
This going somewhere?
好 那我们从裁员开始说
Well, let's start with staff cuts.
你解雇了我最喜欢的器械护士
You fired Jana Cervantes
亚娜·塞万提斯
my favorite scrub nurse
用一名廉价的冒牌货来取代她
and replaced her with a less-expensive imposter.
你说的那个护士还在这里
Said nurse is in the room.
她根本不应该在这
And she shouldn't be.
正如我所说
Exactly my point.
而最不应该的事
But the bright red flag on the field is:
我们都知道诺兰能轻松地处理这种伤口
why am I in here with you when we both know Nolan
但我和你为什么还代替他在这做手术
could easily handle this cut and run?
现在 我闻到了铜臭味
Now, I smell wealth screenings.
如果你堕落到用软件监视你的患者
And if you would stoop to software to spy on your patients,
那我可得问问
then I have to ask:
你的泰勒小子值多少钱
how much is your boy Taylor worth,
而查斯汀的财政缺口又有多深
and how deep of a hole is Chastain in?
-血口喷人 -我只知道我看到了什么
- Barking in the dark. - Well, I know what I see.
-好吧 让我来教你 -真令人困惑
-Well, let me educate you. -And what I see is confusing.
是我的肺 还是你摇钱树的肺不正常
Is it me, or does your golden goose have abnormal lungs?
还在想事情
Brain rest not going well?
怎么会有人不思考呢
How could someone not think?
想不去想这件事 本身已经是在思考了
Even thinking about not thinking constitutes as thinking.
听说是医院的一件护士服导致的问题
Hear there was an incident with a hospital gown.
天呐 令人发痒 备受折磨的布料
God. Itchy, tortuous fabric
希望它永远也别碰到我皮肤
that will never touch this skin.
给你带了这个
Brought you these.
真是雪中送碳
You are a godsend.
等等 你看到这个了吗
Wait, did you see this?
没有 是什么
No. What is it?
干洗标签
A dry cleaning tag.
伦道夫·贝尔
我想你穿的是贝尔的西装
I think you're wearing Bell's suit.
天呐 我应该穿上护士服
God. I should have put on the hospital gown.
所以 疯狂之夜结束后
Okay, so you end up in Bell's suit
你穿着贝尔的西装
at the end of a wild night.
显然 有些事你需要告诉我
Clearly, you have some things to get off your chest.
不 不是你认为的那样 我很好
No, you're wrong. I'm fine.
透析中心呼叫我 出了点问题
The dialysis center's paging me. Something's wrong.
去吧 如果需要什么 我也在这
Go. If you need anything, I'm here for you, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
什么情况
What the hell?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我觉得我快淹死了
I feel like I'm drowning.
你为什么在做超声心动图
Why are you doing an echocardiogram?
她做过血液透析
She got a unit of blood -with dialysis.
但应该不会导致她患上肺水肿
That shouldn't be enough to tip her into pulmonary edema.
是不应该 但我怕她
It shouldn't be, but I'm afraid she has, uh,
射血分数降低
a reduced ejection fraction.
好吧 你们的那些医疗术语把我整疯了
Okay, you're freaking me out with all the medical speak.
你能不能 用英语解释一下
Can you just... can you explain it in English?
你心脏的跳动不够强
Your heart isn't pumping strongly enough,
所以你的肺里充满了液体
so your lungs filled with fluid.
这就是你为什么呼吸困难的原因
That's what's making it hard to breathe.
那为什么我的心脏不好好工作
Why isn't my heart working?
抱歉 杰西 恐怕你患有心力衰竭
I'm sorry, Jessie, but you're in heart failure.
一开始是肾功能衰竭
First kidney failure.
现在又是心力衰竭
Now heart failure.
-到底怎么回事 - 我们还不清楚
-What's happening? -We don't know yet.
但威廉姆斯医生会做一个全面检查 随时观察
But Dr. Williams will do a full workup. Keep us updated,
我保证清楚明白地告诉你一切
and I promise I will translate everything into English for you.
太痛苦了 妮珂
It's too much, Nic.
我们会解决这些的 好吗
We're gonna figure things out, okay?
试着冷静下来
Just try to stay calm.
我妹妹需要肾移植
My sister needs a kidney transplant
尽快
as soon as possible.
我们还在找匹配的肾 但即使找到了
We're looking for a match, but even if we find one,
如果杰西不在名单上就无法接受
Jessie's not eligible unless she's on the recipient list.
我没记错的话 她不在名单上
If I recall, she isn't listed
因为她是一名药物成瘾者
because she's an opioid addict.
曾经是 以前是
Was. Was.
她已经戒了两个月了
She has been two months clean and sober.
硬性规定需要戒除六个月
Six months of sobriety's the hard and fast rule.
对 但这是查斯汀的政策
Right, that is Chastain's policy,
其他医院有不同的标准
but other hospitals have different criteria.
你可以减少所需的时间
You could decrease the amount of time required.
或者 破例一次 贝尔医生求您了
I... -Or just... make an exception. Dr. Bell, -please.
如果我这次为杰西破例
If I make an exception for Jessie,
那么我就得为别人破例
I'd have to make an exception for others.
这是滑坡效应
It's a slippery slope.
我们都知道药物上瘾是一种疾病
We both know that addiction is a disease.
她不应因此受罚
She shouldn't be punished for that.
但 这并不是一种惩罚
Well, it isn't a punishment.
查斯汀有责任
Chastain has a responsibility to honor
尽可能地确保每个器♥官♥移♥植♥成功
the donors' sacrifice by ensuring that each organ
以此尊敬每一位捐赠者的牺牲
has the greatest chance for success.
还记得那次你批准的药物试验吗
You remember the drug trial that you approved?
你同意的 为了钱吗
That you approved, for money?
那次药物试验导致了杰西肾衰竭
That's what caused Jessie's kidney failure.
她信任查斯汀
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表