剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
It's a common complication.
好了 让我看看
All right, let's have a look.
嗯 这里有红疹
Yeah. There is a little erythema there.
在给你开抗生素之前
We'll get a set of blood cultures
先给你做血液培养
before we start you on antibiotics.
我没有让肖医生来给我治疗
I didn't ask Dr. Shaw to treat me.
他是个好医生
He's a good doctor.
也许吧
Maybe.
我更喜欢你
I prefer you.
妮珂也一样
So does Nic.
我知道
I know that.
你怎么样 说真的
So how are you doing? Really?
我只是累了
I'm just tired.
这一切就像是个噩梦
This is all like a bad dream.
会过去的 然后
It'll be over, and...
这次我会戒毒的
I'm gonna stay sober this time.
我爸爸回来了
My dad's back.
我的家人再一次团聚了
My family's together again.
我们可以重新开始
We can start over.
我的肾会好起来的 对吗
And my kidneys will get better... right?
没有理由不保持乐观
Well... there's no reason not to be optimistic.
不管发生什么
Whatever's ahead...
我们都会想办法应对
we'll deal with it.
好
Okay.
休息一下吧
Get some rest.
诺兰说他可以通过腹腔镜做手术
Nolan said that he can do it laproscopically,
但因为唐娜不能为自己做决定
but because Donna can't make decisions for herself,
我们需要另一位医生签字批准
we just need a second physician to sign off...
手术不能治好她的结肠癌
Surgery is not gonna cure her colon cancer.
她签了拒绝心肺复苏术
She's got a DNR,
她要去临终安养院
and she's going to hospice.
一般来说我会百分百同意
And normally I would agree, 100%,
但是基于我跟唐娜的谈话
but, based off a conversation that I had with Donna,
我确信她想要活过今晚
I really believe she wants to make it through the night.
为什么
Why?
她在等一个非常重要的访客
She's waiting on a very important visitor
他被暴风雪耽搁了
who's just been held up by the storm.
我陪唐娜度过了三年的化疗
Look, I have been with Donna three years of chemo.
我了解她 我真的认为
I know her, and I really think
如果她是清醒的 会愿意接受手术
that she would want to go through with this surgery if she could.
她有保险吗
Is she insured?
你是在问保险是否涵盖手术费吗
Are you asking if the surgery's covered?
对 抱歉 这是我的职责
Yeah. Sorry, that's my job.
首席执行官有财务责任
CEO, fiscal responsibility.
她有医保和附加险
Medicare and supplementals,
是的 保险完全涵盖
so yes, fully covered.
我会签字
I'll sign off.
更好的是 这是个简单手术
You know, better yet, this is gonna be simple.
一小时内就能搞定
It's gonna be in and out in under an hour.
我亲自来做手术
I'll do the surgery myself.
好了
Okay.
我们要去个地方
We're going somewhere.
这到底是怎么回事
What in the name of God is going on?
他们在玩医学生保龄球 贝尔医生
They're playing med student bowling, Dr. Bell.
你不是幼儿园老师
You're not kindergarteners.
这医院全是孩子吗
How many children are there in this hospital?
给他们找点活干
Give them some scut to do.
姬特
Kit.
我正找你呢
Just who I'm looking for.
我有个手术 你现在有空
I have a surgery. Are you free now
-照顾他们吗 -当然可以
- to take care of these kids? - Sure.
-不 不要 -我 这样吧
- No. No. - I... you know, I'm...
我告诉你一个秘密
I'm gonna tell you a secret.
沃斯医生有超能力
Dr. Voss has superpowers
她比我还厉害
even stronger than mine.
没错
I do.
我...
I...
能把骨头折断再拼回去
break bones and put them back together.
所以如果你们跟她待一会
So, if you go with her for a little while,
她能展示给你们看
she can show you.
来吧 孩子们 我们走
Come on, kids, let's go.
好了 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
我们去吃点东西 好吗
Let's get something to eat, shall we?
你们肯定饿坏了
You must be starving.
真是漫长的一天
It's been a long day.
我只是把它送回去
I'm just putting it back.
他长得像我爸爸
He looks like my dad.
你说过你想做这个
You said you wanted to do this.
我们必须确认他已经死亡
We have to confirm that he's dead.
请开始死亡检查
Start the death exam, please.
他还是温热的 我以为他会是冰凉的
He's warm. I thought he'd be cold.
他看起来像还活着 我要抓狂了
He looks kind of alive. This is freaking me out.
这人得了什么病
What happened to this guy?
心脏淀粉样变性
Cardiac amyloidosis.
限制型心肌病 心力衰竭
Restrictive cardiomyopathy. Heart failure.
我对你刮目相看了
Impressive you know that.
我想成为一名心脏科医生
I want to be a cardiologist.
我爷爷年轻时死于心脏病发作
My grandpa died young of a heart attack.
我爸爸去年心脏病发作过 不过
My dad had a heart attack last year, but...
他现在没事了
he's okay now.
你没事吧
You all right?
坐下来
Okay. Sit.
把头埋到双膝之间
Head between your knees.
我真是个蠢货
Been an idiot.
都不能宣布病人死亡
Can't declare a guy dead.
可以由你来吗
Can you do it?
可以
I can.
但你必须要边看边学 好吗
But you'll have to watch so you can learn, okay?
无心音
No heart sounds.
瞳孔散大 对光反射消失
Pupils are fixed and dilated.
继续
Go on.
死亡时间
Time of death:
上午2点41分
2:41 a.m.
我们要送一名42岁男性过去
We're sending you a 42-year-old man,
入院时心脏停搏 现已复温
presented in full arrest, now rewarmed
窦性心律正常 血压稳定
with normal sinus rhythm and stable blood pressure.
我们完事了吗
So we're done here?
既然他的体温已恢复正常...
Since his temp is back to normal...
我的脚疼死了
My feet are killing me.
还有做了那么多按压
And triceps are hurting
让我三头肌酸痛
from doing all those compressions.
别抱怨
Don't be a whiner.
我们准备转移他吧
Let's get him ready for transport.
他的血压在下降
His pressure's dropping.
-我来做快速检查 -我要给他
- I'll do a quick exam. - I'm gonna give him
快速输液一升 并且用升压药
a liter wide open and start him on pressors.
他的心音低钝
His heart sounds muffled.
还有颈动脉怒张
And distended neck veins.
白 把超声探测头递给我
Bai, pass me an echo probe.
猛禽在哪
Where's the Raptor?
他到医院了吗
Is he here yet?
怎么样了
How's it going?
不会那么简单
Not gonna be so simple.
有许多以前的手术造成的粘连
There are a lot of adhesions from prior surgeries.
需要花时间才能穿过去
Gonna take a while to work through them.
等等 这里肠道已坏死
Oh, wait. That's dead bowel.
我必须要做肠切除术
I'm gonna have to do a bowel resection.
我没办法用腹腔镜完成这个
There's no way I can do this laparoscopically.
如果这会导致她无法控制
Look, if this could end with her unable to control
她的临终状况 那你就必须停止手术
the end of her life, then you need to stop now.
是你让我给她做手术的
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表