剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
together.
好吗 答应我
Okay? You promise me?
好的
We will.
但如果我们输了
But if we lose the battle...
我想让你答应我一件事 好吗
there's just one more thing I'll ask, okay?
试着原谅爸爸
Try to forgive Dad...
如果可以的话
If you can.
并告诉他 我也原谅他了
And let him know that I forgive him, too.
好
Okay.
四点半 二号♥手术室
4:30, OR Two.
麦卡·史蒂文斯
这就是你和奥斯汀医生
Is that the surgery you and Dr. Austin
之前聊过的手术吗
were talking about earlier?
你前未婚夫的手术
With your ex-fiancé?
你要和我们一起做这台手术
You're doing it with us?
对 手术室见
Yep. See you in there.
-我有个请求 -我也是
- I have a request. - Same here.
我希望这个腌牛肉能更嫩一点
I wish this corned beef was more tender.
希拉是麦卡手术的麻醉师
Shira is the anesthesiologist on Micah's surgery.
我希望你能把她换掉
I need you to take her off the case.
-为什么 -直觉
- Why? - Gut instinct.
那女孩有问题 我不信任她
Something's up with that girl. I do not trust her.
而你希望麦卡的手术一切顺利
And you want what's best for Micah.
好 成交 我会换成保罗·楚
Okay. Deal. I'll get Paul Chu on it.
你还是打算参与手术吗
You still planning on scrubbing in?
对
Yes.
麦卡交了个新女友
Micah has a new girlfriend.
她就在医院里
She's here at the hospital.
她很漂亮
She's very pretty.
他说他从来没有这么幸福过
And he says he is happier than he has ever been.
我很抱歉 米娜
I'm sorry, Mina.
我并不想让你伤心
I did not enjoy delivering that ten-blade to your heart.
但是我要看看你是不是还对前未婚夫有感觉
But I had to see if you still had feelings for your ex-fiancé,
从你的反应来看 你有
and by your reaction, you do.
所以 不行 你不能参与手术
So no, you will not be scrubbing in.
听不听由你
And for what it's worth...
你值得更好的
you deserve better.
这么快就把你替换掉的人
Anybody who could replace you so quickly
不值得你爱
doesn't deserve you.
好了 多谢
All right. Thank you so much.
杰西刚把她的医疗预嘱给我了
Jessie just gave me her advance directive.
我下不了决心打开看
I can't bring myself to read it.
妮珂女王
Nicodemus.
妮珂大♥师♥
Nickelmeister.
有人需要肾吗
Anybody need a kidney around here?
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Dad.
我有个好消息
I've got some good news.
多亏了霍金斯医生
Thanks to Dr. Hawkins,
你的心脏衰竭暂时有所好转
your heart failure has improved for now.
动作快的话 我们可以进行移植术了
We can move ahead with the transplant if we move fast.
接下来呢
So what's next?
首先我们要带你进手术室
First, we'll bring you to the OR.
在我们摘取你的肾的同时
Uh, as we're removing your kidney,
另一个移植小组
a second transplant team
会在另一间手术室为你女儿做好准备
will prep your daughter in a separate OR.
她准备好后 我们就将你的肾植入杰西体内
When she's ready, we'll implant your kidney into Jessie.
从现在起六到八个小时之后
Six to eight hours from now,
你们俩都会醒来 准备全面康复了
you should both wake up, ready to make a full recovery.
从现在起六到八个小时之后吗
Six to eight hours from right now?
就是现在
Right now.
你们办事效率可真高啊
Well, you guys, um... you don't fool around, do you?
不能再等了
It can't wait.
手术台上见
See you on the table.
沃斯医生 我需要你的帮助
Dr. Voss, I need your help.
贝尔医生 这是向日葵
Dr. Bell, meet Sunflower.
向日葵吗
Sunflower?
-我们不知道他的真名 -我...
- We don't know his real name. - It's...
我...
It...
我...
I...
不能...
can't... even...
无人扶助 无保险
Unbefriended and uninsured.
-是的 -你得明白
- Yes. - But you understand
这医院每一层楼都有一个像向日葵这样的病人
I have a patient like Sunflower on every floor of this hospital.
正是这种病例让查斯汀破产
This is exactly the kind of case that's bankrupting Chastain.
向日葵有脑出血 他的症状愈发严重
Sunflower has a brain bleed, and his symptoms are getting worse.
可能是日落综合症或夜间幻觉
Well, it could be sundowning, nighttime confusion.
这是常见的痴呆症状
It's common with dementia.
有可能 但我觉得他不是痴呆
It's possible, but I don't think it's dementia.
你不能确定 出血很少
Well, I... You can't be sure. This bleed is small.
这可能是导致所有症状的病因
Well, it could be the cause of all his symptoms.
可能是可治愈的 贝尔医生
It could be curable, Dr. Bell.
我们找了神经科会诊 建议是进行手术
We had a neuro consult, and he recommended surgery.
你要阻止手术吗
Are you going to deny it?
看看这个人
Look at this man.
他在皮德蒙特公园被发现时 穿着运动服
He was found in Piedmont Park, wearing sweats.
他可能是在慢跑 摔了一跤
If he was jogging, had a fall,
这就能解释他为什么没有钱包和身份证
that could explain why he had no wallet or I.D.
没有警方通报和失踪人口档案
There is no police report, no missing persons file.
他可能来自外地
Yeah, he could be from out of town.
即使他无家可归 又有什么关系呢
Even if he's homeless, what does it matter?
普瓦什 帮个忙
Pravesh, a hand!
那这家医院的「健康」怎么办
What about the health of this hospital?
我们不能一直这么做
We can't keep doing this.
查斯汀正处于灾难的边缘
Chastain is on the brink of a disaster.
我也要救它
I need to save it, too.
跟他一起待五分钟吧
Just stay with him for five minutes.
这是我唯一的请求
That's all I'm asking.
这次请你看看人性 而不是数字
See the human being and not the numbers this time.
想要...
Want to...
请求...请求...
beg... beg...
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
这...很难受
This... awful.
我...
I...
我不能...
I-I-I can't even...
你不能...什么
You can't... what?
救救我
Help.
仅限医生停车
等等 这是干什么的
Wait. What's that... What is that for?
是用来静脉注射的 爸爸
That's to start an IV, Dad.
我...我的嘴很干
My-my-my... my mouth is so dry.
能给我们点时间吗
Can you give us a second?
我们组织了优秀的移植小组
We have an excellent transplant team.
出色的医护人员
Great doctors, great staff.
我这人一向不太勇敢
Brave is not my resting state.
你会顺利度过这一切的
You're gonna come out of this just fine.
而在你的余生中
And for the rest of your life,
你都会为所做的决定而感到高兴 我向你保证
you are going to be happy that you did this, I promise you.
为了杰西
For Jessie.
我下班离开的时候
I was leaving for the day,
看到这家伙在爆窃入车
and I saw this guy breaking into a car.
他说他是这里一位医生的朋友
He says he's a friend of a doctor here,
但没人会有如此大量的药品
but nobody has this amount of drugs
除非是在贩毒 或吸毒 或两者均有
unless they're dealing, or using or both.
这辆车是谁的
Who is this registered to?
希拉·斯穆克
Shira Smook?
伙计 跟我来
Hey, man, come on.
我忘了拿手♥机♥
I forgot my phone.
希拉 你还好吗
Shira, you all right?
嗯
Yeah.
就是累了
Just tired.
我去喝杯咖啡
I'll get a coffee.
值班时间太长了
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表