剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
很厉害
Pretty impressive.
我能问问你婚礼的事吗
Hey, can I ask you about your wedding?
我一直暗自希望不是因为我
I've been secretly hoping I wasn't the reason
婚礼才泡汤的
it all blew up.
你知道 如果我
You know, if I was..
真的爱着普利娅
truly in love with Priya,
我是不会对你产生感情的
I wouldn't have had feelings for you.
而现在 我不知道的是
Now, what I don't know is...
我对你有感觉
I did and I do
无论以前还是现在
have feelings for you.
现在你回来了
And now you're back.
还得到了马歇尔·温思罗普的工作邀请
With a job offer from Marshall Winthrop.
我不知道该不该接受那份工作
I don't know if I should take it.
说实话 让我有点害怕
To be honest, it scares me a little.
等等 这是好事
Wait, that's a good thing.
如果你不感到害怕 那可能就不值得做
If it doesn't scare you, it's probably not worth doing.
作为父母 我们的工作就是督促孩子
It's our job as parents to push our kids.
你就告诉你丈夫和你统一战线
You tell your husband to get on the train,
-但是让你主导 -好的
- but let you drive. - Oh, yeah.
真抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
你是来见温思罗普先生的 我却一直喋喋不休
You came to see Mr. Winthrop, and I talked your ear off.
没关系 他有空吗
Oh, that's okay. Is-is he available?
你没有预约
Well, you don't have an appointment,
他马上就要开董事会议了 所以
and he has a board meeting soon, so...
好消息是我自己也要赴另一场约
Well, good news is I have another appointment
还有一场董事会议
and a board meeting myself,
所以我只占用五分钟时间
so I'll just be five minutes.
更何况我女儿还在和他儿子约会
Not to mention my daughter is dating his son.
温思罗普先生 我安排了奈文先生
Mr. Winthrop, I put Mr. Nevin
-来和你简短会面 -你好啊
- on the schedule for a quick hello. - Hey, there.
我是凯尔·奈文 妮珂的父亲
Kyle Nevin. Nic's father.
很高兴终于见到你
It's great to finally meet you.
很高兴见到你
A pleasure.
和你女儿在一起是我儿子遇见的最好的事情
Your daughter is the best thing that's ever happened to my son.
你有何贵干
Well, what, uh, what brings you by?
马歇尔
Marshall...
我的整个职业生涯
Yeah, I've spent my entire career
都在打造一个品牌
building a brand with little regard
只考虑我自己不在乎别人
for anyone other than myself.
一直是关于我自己 我的遗产
It's always been about me. My legacy.
现在我想要做出一些回报
Now I find myself wanting to give back.
所以我现在正处在
So I'm on the cusp of revolutionizing the way
医患交流方式的改革前沿
doctors communicate with their patients.
对我来说这是非常私人的项目
It's a very personal venture for me.
肥水不流外人田
I'd like to keep it in the family.
所以 如果你感兴趣的话
So, I'd love to explore a partnership...
我想探讨合作关系
if you're interested.
很遗憾 我没有寻求
Unfortunately, I'm not looking
新商机的意向
for new business opportunities.
但我祝你好运
But I wish you the best of luck.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你抽出时间
Thank you for your time.
你知道去哪找我
Hey, you know where to find me.
我们得马上弄清楚布雷特高血压的原因
We got to figure out Brett's hypertension pronto.
我们之前不得不让他进入药物诱导昏迷
We had to put him into a medically-induced coma.
你们刚刚重新扫描了 我希望你们有新发现
Well, you just rescanned him. Tell me you learned something.
他的右肾上腺有个肿块
A mass in his right adrenal.
我认为是嗜铬细胞瘤
I think it's a pheochromocytoma.
它会产生升高血压的激素
I mean, it produces hormones that spike blood pressure.
我们已经通知化验室 增加血浆及
We paged the lab to add on plasma
尿液变甲肾上腺素的检测来确认
and urine metanephrines to confirm.
有多严重
How bad is this?
挺严重的
Well, it's-it's bad.
看这里 动脉瘤形成了夹层
Look at that. The aneurysm is dissecting
阻塞了流向肾的血流
and blocking flow to the kidneys,
所以如果我们不做手术
so if we don't operate,
就会有器官衰竭甚至死亡的风险
we risk organ failure and possibly death.
如果他们在嗜铬细胞瘤不受控制的情况下
If they operate on Brett with an uncontrolled pheo,
为布雷特做手术 他可能会出现高血压危象
he could have a hypertensive crisis,
导致中风 脑出血或者
leading to a stroke, a brain bleed or...
动脉瘤破裂
rupture of his aneurysm.
这太难抉择了
This is an impossible choice.
我们也无权做选择
And it's-it's one we don't get to make.
这取决于他的医疗委托书
This is up to his power of attorney.
他入院时有没有写是谁
Did he list one on his intake?
医疗委托书
他写了
He did.
是你
You.
我的卵巢其实是睾丸
My ovaries are actually testicles?
睾丸一直没有降入阴囊 这是一种遗传病
That never descended. It's a genetic condition
称为雄激素不敏感综合征
known as androgen insensitivity syndrome.
这种病使你的男性DNA对子♥宫♥里的
The disorder prevented your male DNA from processing
睾酮不起反应
testosterone in utero.
因为你只对雌激素有反应
And because you could only process estrogen,
你生来就有外部女性特征
you were born with external female characteristics.
-但现在其中一颗睾丸得了癌症 -对
- But now one of those testicles has cancer. - Yes.
不过好消息是你的癌症还在早期
But the good news is the cancer didn't get far.
只要我们切除你的睾丸
Once we remove your testes,
你就有很大的机会能完全康复
you have a high chance of full recovery.
就我对你的了解 这场对抗中处于下风的是癌症
And knowing you, cancer's the underdog in this fight.
这个病让我成了什么
What does this all make me?
-我是谁 -你还是一直以来的那一个人
- Who am I? - The same person you've always been.
睾酮是不是让我占了优势
Did the testosterone give me an edge?
那奥委会可能取消我的资格
Then the Olympic committee could deem me ineligible.
等于我用一个障碍换了另一个
I just traded one obstacle for another.
听着 我们只认识几天而已
Look, we've only been together a couple days,
好吗 但我们是一种人
all right? But game recognizes game.
你就像我一样 你会冲破障碍
You're like me. You break down doors.
当门关上了 我们会从窗户爬出来
When one closes, we climb through windows.
如果窗户不开 我们会冲破天花板
Windows won't open, we barrel through the ceiling.
我们粉碎障碍 无论如何都能
We chew up obstacles and find a way to move forward
找到方法前进
no matter what.
这些都没有改变
None of that changes,
除非你任其改变
unless you let it.
那么你如何决定 瓦莱丽
So what's it gonna be, Valerie?
我们切除这些坏小子吧
Let's remove these bad boys.
我还要为奥♥运♥会训练呢
I have the Olympics to train for.
什么样的男人会把自己的命交到
What man puts his life into the hands
让他心碎的女人手上
of the woman who broke his heart?
能够原谅的男人
A man capable of forgiveness.
我想你说得对
I guess that's true.
我不明白他为什么原谅我了
I don't know why he's forgiven me.
我该怎么办 伦道夫
What am I supposed to do, Randolph?
没有符合逻辑的选择
There is no logical choice.
你知道 有时逻辑完全没有意义
Well, you know, sometimes logic just goes out the window,
你必须相信自己的直觉
and you have to trust your instincts.
我知道布雷特不会想等下去
I know Brett wouldn't want to wait.
送他进手术室吧
Send him to the OR.
好
Okay.
米娜
麦卡 你好
Micah, hi.
我几乎对你不抱希望了
I'd nearly given up on you.
我一直在思考你的求婚
I've been considering your proposal.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我知道
I know.
你应该想好答复了吧
I assume you have your answer?
你的记录和你今天对自己的形容
Well, your record appears to be different from the man
看起来并不相同
you say you are today.
我不会在我不了解的男人身上下赌注
I don't take gambles on men I don't know.
再也不会了
Not anymore.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表