剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
-你有孩子吗 -两个孩子
- Do you have children? - Two.
我跟她们的父亲也分开了
I'm not with their father either.
婚姻就是这样
Well, that's how it goes.
也不见得
That's not always how it goes.
你还年轻 什么都不懂
You're young. You don't know.
最初 你坠入爱河 为未来做打算
At first, you're in love and planning for the future.
接着 你要把偷♥情♥老公染上的性病
Next, you're having your cheating husband's STD
从膝盖里抽出去
drained from your knee.
-情况可能更糟 -不可能
- Could be worse. - There is no way.
淋病可能感染你的眼睛
The gonorrhea could've infected your eye.
脓真的会从眼珠里滴出来
Pus literally dripping from your eyeball
从脸上滑落
and running down your face.
你赢了 真恶心 老天
Oh, you win. That's disgusting. Oh, my God.
其它的不说
More than anything,
我只是不敢相信我一把年纪了还得性病
I just can't believe that I'm here, at my age.
我陪着你呢 姐妹
I'm right there with you, sister.
你的婚姻跟我的一样糟吗
Was your marriage as bad as mine?
是复数 不止一次
Marriages, actually.
两次婚姻 而且没那么糟
Two. And no, they weren't.
至少第一次婚姻不是
At least, the first one wasn't.
他是个正经人
He was actually a decent guy.
那你应该跟他过下去的
Should've held on to him.
也许真的应该
Maybe I should have.
也许现在太迟了
Maybe it's too late now.
你这么聪明的外科医生
Well, a smart surgeon like you,
一定有其他选择
I'm sure you have other options.
我觉得我有
I think I do.
我送杰西去做透析了
I dropped Jessie off at dialysis a while ago,
出什么事了
what's going on?
你不匹配
You're not a match.
你带我的药了吗
Did you bring my meds?
肯尼迪医生请到分诊台
Dr. Kennedy to triage.
抑制毒瘾的药已经没用了 我...
Those anti-craving strips aren't working anymore. I-I just...
还是想嗑药
Still want to use.
非常想
So bad.
会好起来的 杰西
That'll get better, Jess.
我会加大你的药量 你可以的 我保证
I'll up your dose. You got this,I promise.
妮珂 生活一帆风顺时我都无法戒毒
Nic, if I couldn't stay off drugs when my life was good,
现在怎么可能做到
how am I supposed to do it now?
-爸去开车了 -好极了
- Dad's pulling the car around. - Great.
这些胃短动脉太要命了
These short gastrics are killing me.
能再问问血库吗
Can we call the blood bank again?
我刚问了 还是没有
I just touched base. Still nothing.
他开始酸中毒了 送往组织中的氧气不够
He's getting acidotic. There's not enough oxygen delivery to his tissues.
我需要帮手
I need more hands.
霍金斯 叫奥卡福过来
Hawkins, get Okafor here now.
马上叫
I'm on it.
-加压至水深一百英尺 -太深了
- Take them down to 100 feet. - That's pretty deep.
我在争取时间
I'm buying us some time.
主舱
水下深度
抱歉 现在真的没血了
I'm sorry, but we're just all out right now.
请坐 我们马上过来 谢谢
If you could just have a seat, we'll be with you. Thank you.
如果你是来问延期的移植手术
if you're here about one of the transplants that got pushed,
我无能为力 血库没血了
nothing I can do about it, we're out of blood.
不是 我今早因肾捐赠的事来过
No, no, um, I was here this morning about a kidney donation.
-贵姓 -奈文
- Last name? - Nevin.
妮珂莱特·奈文 姐姐 血型匹配
不宜捐献
凯尔·奈文 父亲 血型匹配
可以捐献 等待回电中
-杰西 -对
- Jessie? - Yeah.
抱歉 在捐赠者来电
Sorry, nothing I can do until the donor
预约后续检查前 没什么能做的
calls back to schedule his follow-up.
捐赠者
The donor?
凯尔·奈文
Uh, Kyle Nevin.
等他做完检查我们才能办理入院
We can't move forward with the intake until he does that.
-凯尔是匹配的 -对 但如我所说
- Kyle's a match? - Right, but like I said,
等他做完检查我们才能安排下一步
we can't move ahead until he calls for the follow-up.
-还有事吗 -没了 谢谢
- Is there anything else? - No, thanks.
-软头钳 -他停止凝血了
- Fogarty clamp. - He's not clotting.
血压下降
Pressure's dropping.
他的器官正在衰竭
His organs are shutting down.
继续加压有用吗
Would it help if we dive deeper?
没用 加压的作用到极限了
No, increasing the pressure can only do so much.
如果不能给他输血 他会心脏骤停
If we don't get real blood into him, he's gonna code.
他就快死在我们眼前了
He's dying right in front of us.
-尽快给我加压 -他们的压力为水深一百英尺
- Take me down as fast as you can. - They're at 100 feet.
如果加压太快
If I drop you down that far too fast,
对你的身体压力太大
it'll put too much stress on your body...
做吧
Do it anyway.
危险
易燃
禁止明火
-再注射碳酸氢钠 -没用的
- More bicarb. -It won't work.
没有血的话 他会死的
Without more blood, he's going to die.
我是O型阴性血 通用献血者
I'm O negative, universal donor.
希尔维 快来帮我
Sylvie, help me out.
你不是才献过血吗
Didn't you just donate?
再来一袋 这袋只装了一半
Another bag. That was only half.
这里不是军队
Oh, okay, this isn't the military.
血液需要进行HIV和
Blood needs to be screened for HIV,
-肝炎筛查 -我没病 相信我
- hepatitis... - I'm clean. Trust me.
楚 等等
Chu. Hold up.
我不怀疑你的血没问题
Now I don't doubt that your blood is clean,
但是如果他现在死了 我们都会受到法律保护
but if he dies right now, we're all legally protected.
然而如果我们把
Whereas if we put
你未经处理的血注入他体内后 他死了的话
your unprocessed blood in him and then he dies...
那就别让他死
So don't let him die.
好吧 你们听到他说的了
All right. You heard the man.
快救这孩子的命吧
Let's save this kid's life.
我进来了
Knock, knock.
我听说手术很成功
I heard the surgery w-was a success.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
不是我最光辉的时刻
It's not my finest moment.
任何人都可能会得这个病
I-It could happen to anybody.
顺便一说 我做了检测 我没染上
And, FYI, I got tested, I'm clean,
所以我们俩都没有把淋病传染给对方
so neither one of us gave the other gonorrhea.
我知道
I know that.
是我的混♥蛋♥前夫传给我的
It was my jackhole ex-husband.
但现在我可以告诉他 他得淋病了
But I get to tell him that he has gonorrhea,
那将会非常有趣
and that will be very fun.
你怎么样
How about you?
有在跟谁约会吗
Are you seeing anybody right now?
这有点复杂 但是没有
Well, complicated, but no.
真的吗
Really?
你应该去约会
Well, you should...
因为你是个正人君子
'cause you're a decent guy.
而且床上功夫也不赖
And not awful in bed.
几周前我开始跟一个人约会
I started seeing someone a few weeks ago.
他很贴心 很善良
He's sweet and kind.
我们进展缓慢 幸好还没上过床
We're taking it slow-- thank God-- so no sex yet.
他是个幸运的男人
He's a lucky man.
你对我来说很好 伦道夫
You were good for me, Randolph,
至少对我的自尊心来说很好
at least for my ego.
你要找到对的人只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time until you find the one.
我不知道像我这样的人是否有这种可能
I don't know if that's in the cards for a guy like me.
你感觉如何 霍金斯
How you feeling, Hawkins?
如果弗里茨没事 我就没事
If Fritz is good, I'm feeling fine.
弗里茨的「朋友们」来了
Fritz's "friends" are here.
去吧
Well, go.
我们快搞定了
We're almost done here.
等等
Hey, yo.
向你致敬
Respect.
我有点头晕 但很放松
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表