剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
I was reading to Jasper when we heard the crash.
好的 他可能只是需要调整用药
Okay, he probably just needs a med adjustment.
孩子成长时这种状况很常见
It happens as kids grow.
我们会请神经科会诊
We'll call for a neuro workup.
继续冰敷他的手腕 并安排X光检查
Keep icing his wrist. Get an X-ray, too.
-好吗 -好
- Cool? - Cool.
好极了 来吧
All right. Come here.
好了 好了
All right. All right.
记得洗手
Wash your hands.
他从不摘下那顶帽子
He never takes that off. Ever.
因为这帽子很帅
'Cause it's awesome.
他超爱这顶帽子
He loves this hat.
为他周六的警♥察♥主题生日派对提供了灵感
It inspired his police birthday party this Saturday.
对不对 小伙子
Right, dude?
我再问问能否把他的儿科预约提前到今天
I'm gonna try to move his pediatrician visit up to today.
不用再麻烦一趟了
No, no reason for an extra doctor's visit.
我们在这给他检查
We'll check him out here.
我们一会儿再来
We'll be back.
没事的
Hey. It's okay.
你更担心弟弟
You're worried about the little brother.
是啊 贾斯珀得白血病时遭了不少罪
Yeah, Jasper had it rough when he was fighting leukemia.
化疗 放疗
Chemo, radiation.
他得了两次肺炎
He had pneumonia twice.
可怜的孩子一直在进出医院
Poor kid has been in the hospital all the time.
他进入缓解期多久了
How long has he been in remission?
上一次骨髓移植很顺利
His last bone marrow transplant went well.
已经两年无碍了
Been clear for two years.
现在他低烧伴有咳嗽
Now he's got a low-grade fever and a cough.
身上有黄色瘀斑 淋巴结肿大
Saw a yellow bruise on him, and his nodes are swollen.
他的小儿肿瘤医师是谁
Who's his pediatric oncologist?
理查兹医生 在六月退休了
Dr. Richards. Retired in June.
巴兹柯克接手了她的病人
Buzzkirk took her patients.
我懂 我也不喜欢他
I know. I don't like him either.
你好 我是普瓦什医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Pravesh.
康莱德现在都不亲自回应呼叫了吗
Conrad can't even answer his own pages now?
布拉德利 我的贵宾病人是你吗
Bradley, you're my VIP patient?
贵宾就是我
VIP. That's me!
-最近好吗 -好得不得了 兄弟
- How you doing? - Never better, man.
除了需要一个全新的人工瓣膜以外
You know, besides needing a whole new heart valve.
但谁在乎 对吧 我又回来了
But who cares, right? I'm back here.
我能见到之前一起拼命竞争的好友们了
I get to see all my pals from before leaving the rat race.
拼命竞争 现在是这种说法了吗
The rat race. Is that what we're calling it now?
在医疗销♥售♥业 我们就是这么说的
Well, in medical marketing, we do, for sure.
我交了好运 签了大公♥司♥
Yeah, I got really lucky with a major firm.
签约奖金就还清了我的所有医学院学费贷款
Signing bonus took care of all my med school debt.
-你在开玩笑 -句句属实
- You're kidding. - Nope.
无债一身轻 还赚五十万左右的年薪
Boom. Debt-free and pulling in mid-six figs.
真的 兄弟 而且不仅如此
Seriously, man. But it's not just that, dude.
-我从没这么快乐过 真的 -那太棒了
- I've never been happier, honestly. - That's great.
-你找到了自己热爱的工作 -没错
- You found something you love. - I did.
婚礼策划进展得如何了
So, how are wedding plans going?
很好 好得不得了
Good. Never better.
不好 我认得你这表情
Uh-oh. I know that look.
你被康莱德支使时就是这种表情
That's the look you used to get when Conrad would pimp you.
你看起来压力很大 兄弟
You look really stressed, man.
只是普通程度的婚礼压力
Just normal wedding stress.
一些普利娅和我需要做出的无聊决定
Dumb stuff that Priya and I have to decide.
而很多时候我们的意见不一致
And we're not always on the same page.
你们俩感情还好吗
Is everything okay with you two?
简直太疯狂了 这场婚礼像是一沓
It's crazy. You know, this wedding just feels like
永远做不完的待办事项单
this endless pile of to-do lists.
而且我总在医院
Plus, I'm always here.
这里的工作可不是那么轻松
And here is not exactly a walk in the park.
-没错 -我记得这里是怎样的
- Right. - Look, I remember how it is.
绝没有签约奖金
Definitely no signing bonuses.
对吧 只有睡眠不足
Right? Just sleep deprivation.
兄弟 还发生了什么
Hey, man. What else is goin' on, man?
你一小时前就该来了
You were supposed to be here an hour ago.
早上六点查房♥开始
Rounds start at 6:00 a.m.
在你之前我还有别的病人
I had patients before you.
他们有谁脊柱上长了个
How many of them have a tumor the size of a persimmon
-柿子大的肿瘤 -我看过你的扫描了
- on their spine? - I looked at your scans.
你的肿瘤已经缩到杏子大小了
Your tumor has shrunk to the size of an apricot.
从没喜欢过杏子
Never cared for apricots.
这是好消息 意味着我们能安排
It's good news. It means we can schedule
明早进行手术 切除肿瘤
the surgery to remove the tumor for tomorrow morning.
有什么疑问吗
Any questions?
你要把我的头发剃光吗
You gonna shave my head?
这是脊柱手术 为什么要剃头发
It's spine surgery. Why would we do that?
巷尾的罗杰切了个阑尾
Roger down the block had his appendix out.
回来时顶了个莫西干头
Came home with a Mohawk.
我很确信这与他的手术完全无关
I'm confident that had nothing to do with his operation.
你又不了解罗杰
What do you know about Roger?
或者头发 你都没几根头发
Or hair? You barely have hair.
沃斯医生在哪儿
Where's Dr. Voss?
接着抽吸
More suction,
-这里 -血太多了
- right here. - There's so much blood.
我说抽吸
I said suction.
BGM: Run Wild by Thutmose & NoMBe
* You got to let me go *
我们要呼叫血管外科吗
Uh, should we page Vascular?
不要 你给锁骨做复位时
No. When you reduced the clavicle,
血栓脱落 导致了现在的大出血
a clot got dislodged, and now it's bleeding like stink.
这是骨科问题 我们是骨科医师
These are ortho problems. We are ortho surgeons,
我们来解决
so we fix them.
* Ready for war, I got my armor gear *
* Carry your sword 'cause the time is near *
* What a thrill, always seems to amaze me *
* In the forest with the youth and they're raving *
* Dancing nonstop till the break of dawn *
* Sheriffs come around, probably best to run *
* Fire in my eyes, can't catch me now. *
是否让术前准备室把病人送...
Shall I page Pre-Op to bring the pat...
* Don't judge me, you only live once *
* Homies in the back, so we got to live it up *
* Party in the lake, everybody get in now *
* Get in now, get in now, get in now, get in now *
就是它
There.
出血的源头
The source of the bleed.
这里 压住这里
Here. Put pressure here.
-好的 -不对 是这里
- Okay. - No, here.
动脉钳 6-0滑线
Bulldog clamp, six-oh Prolene.
* Run wild *
* I'm on a mission *
好了
There.
找到源头后止血就很容易了
Easy to control the bleed once you recognize the source.
那一招
That...
真是太酷了
was so cool.
我同意 把梅欧式架推过来
Agreed. Mayo.
* Running miles and running and I'm loving all the bruises *
* Running miles and running wild *
* I'm chugging like I'm fueling *
* Houston, tell 'em that I'm coming up *
* Let me go. *
这是什么玩意
What the hell is that?
这不是我的瓣膜
This is not my valve.
谁把这个瓣膜放这儿的
Who put this valve here?
取消手术
Cancel the surgery.
我在为你预定卡波的水疗日
I'm booking your spa day in Cabo.
请问 你想要双人按♥摩♥还是...
Question: did you want the couples massage or...?
你不会一个人去吧
You're not going alone, are you?
双人按♥摩♥啊
Ooh, couples massage.
听起来很愉悦
Sounds delightful.
不过或许可以等等
But perhaps it can wait.
有空吗 贝尔医生
A word, Dr. Bell?
当然 缇丽 我暂时不接电♥话♥
Of course. Tilly, hold my calls.
我要在卡波的一个会议上发言
I'm speaking at a conference in Cabo.
我很想让一名顶尖骨科女医师为我做介绍
I'd love a top woman orthopod to introduce me.
我们来谈谈螺钉[上♥床♥]的事吧
Let's talk about a screw, shall we?
上♥床♥的事
A screw?
这玩意看上去像一个6.5毫米的
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表