剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
就是这样
There we go.
好了
Okay.
-她没事吧 -没事
- She's okay? - Yeah.
恭喜 她很完美
Congratulations. She's perfect.
亲爱的宝贝
Sweet baby.
莉亚 亲爱的 我们很幸运
Lea, honey, we got lucky.
她长得像你
She looks just like you.
欢迎来到这个世界 亲爱的菲奥娜
Oh, welcome to the world, sweet Fiona.
嗯
Yeah.
你有空吗
You have a minute?
有
Yeah.
丹尼的CT结果出来了吗
Any results from Danny's CT?
现在正在做
It's happening now.
他爸爸怎么样
How's his dad?
他在质疑事故发生前的每一刻
I mean, second-guessing every moment that happened before,
他原本能做出不同的决定来避免这场意外
everything that he could have done differently to avoid it.
可以想象
Yeah, imagine.
本来可能是我
Could've been me.
妮珂
Nic?
你这话什么意思
What do you mean?
今早谈完后我很难过 所以在路边停车了
I was upset after this morning, so I pulled over.
他们超过我的车 然后事故就发生了
They passed in front of me... and then it happened.
本该是我中枪
Should've been me.
你没事我真高兴
I'm so glad you're okay.
-太可怕了 -总之
- It's awful. - Anyway, um...
你刚才有事要跟我说
you had something to tell me?
我希望能晚点说 但
I wish it could wait, but...
杰西
Jessie.
她的肾没有任何好转 妮珂
Her kidneys aren't getting any better, Nic.
那...我们再让她做一段时间的透析
So... we keep her on dialysis for a while.
她的肾不可能复原了
They will never recover.
她已经两天没做透析了 依然无尿
She's been off dialysis for two days; she's still anuric.
她的血尿素氮及肌酐在攀升
Her B.U.N. and creatinine levels are climbing,
血钾也是
as well as her potassium.
你跟她说了吗
Have you told her?
没有 我知道你会想在场
No. I knew you'd want to be there.
我们一起跟她说吧
Well, let's tell her together.
妮珂跟我说他们是从田纳西州来的
Nic told me they're visiting from Tennessee.
他们当时正要去参加丹尼的科学竞赛
They were on their way to Danny's science fair.
希望扫描会显示出我们能修复的损伤
I hope the scan shows us something we can fix.
子弹进入了第二与第三腰椎之间的椎管
The bullet entered the spinal canal at L2-L3.
这能解释他腰部以下失去感觉
Explains his loss of feeling at the waist.
现在它在第五腰椎与第一骶椎之间
Now it's here, at L5-S1.
这颗子弹在移♥动♥
The bullet is migrating.
如果我们不取出来 可能造成永久损伤
Could cause permanent damage if we don't take it out.
这里是事故造成的创伤性肝撕裂
There's a traumatic liver laceration from the accident.
这个我能修复
That I can fix.
很好
Good.
问题是 这个可怜的男孩还能再次行走吗
The question is: Will this poor boy ever walk again?
所以 我的肾再也不能恢复了
So... so my kidneys will never work again?
你们确定吗
Are you sure?
药物试验造成了不可逆转的损伤
The drug trial did irreversible damage.
你必须继续做透析
You have to stay on dialysis.
好吧
Okay.
好 要做多久
Okay. For how long?
你的余生 杰西
The rest of your life, Jess.
不 什么 那
No. What? That's...
那不可能
That's not possible.
我 我以后要怎么找工作或再去上学
H-How will I, how will I ever get a job or go back to school?
根本没办法
There's no way.
那根本不是生活
That's no life at all.
拜托 一定有别的选择
Come on, there's got to be another option.
是有一个
There is one.
肾移植
A kidney transplant.
但是现在
But for now,
你没有资格经由查斯汀加入移植名单
you're not eligible to be listed through Chastain.
你之前还在戒毒所 他们不会把你
They're not gonna put you on the transplant list
加入移植名单
directly from rehab.
你必须至少戒毒六个月
You just have to be sober for at least six months.
只要过了六个月 我们就能开始流程
And once those six months are up, we can start the process.
走开 拜托 走开
Just go, please. Just go.
杰西
Jess.
让我静静 好吗
Just leave me alone, okay?
杰西
Jess.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们会想出办法的
We're gonna figure it out.
你知道 六个月后
You know, in six months,
即使她加入移植名单
if she gets on a transplant list...
还是要等三到五年
there's still a three- to five-year wait.
我能匹配就不用等
Not if I'm a match.
你愿意捐一个肾
You'd donate a kidney?
当然愿意 她是我妹妹
Of course I would. She's my sister.
好吧 但是别忘了
Okay. Just keep in mind,
如果她毒瘾复发 嗑药可能会损伤她的新肾
if she relapses, the drugs could damage her new kidney.
我选择相信这一次敲响了警钟
Well, I choose to believe that this is a wake-up call,
她再也不会嗑药
and she won't relapse ever again.
想想这个 为什么你是排在第一个的捐献者
Something to keep in mind: Why are you first in the donor line?
你为杰西牺牲了那么多
Sacrificed so much for Jessie.
或许你♥爸♥爸这次会站出来
Maybe your dad steps up this time.
我们连一张生日贺卡都不能指望凯尔
We can't even count on Kyle for a birthday card.
肾移植
A kidney transplant?
不可能
Not a chance.
妮珂 我知道我们之间有新的界线
Nic, I know we have new boundaries,
但有需要的话随时找我
but I am here for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你紧张吗
You nervous?
确实 我很少这样
I am, actually. It's rare for me.
可是一旦失手
But one slip of the hand,
这个可怜的男孩就再也不能行走了
and that poor boy will never walk again.
我相信你能治好他
I like his chances in your hands.
你从健康的年轻人身上取出过多少子弹
How many bullets have you cut out of healthy young men?
数不清了
Too many to count.
-你呢 -我也是
- You? - Same.
我女儿阿米莉亚参加过一次科学竞赛
My daughter Amelia did a science fair.
做关于植物和叶绿素的傻实验
Some silliness with plants and chlorophyll.
结果排名垫底
Placed dead last.
但我作为妈妈还是很骄傲
I was still a proud mum.
那是段美好的回忆 因为我们有幸参加竞赛
Fond memories because we were lucky enough to make it to the fair.
没有突如其来
A bullet from a random shooting,
与我们无关的随意枪击射出的子弹击中我们
nothing to do with us, out of nowhere, didn't rip through our bodies
我们也没被送进手术室
and send us to an OR.
他们在错误的时间出现在错误的地点
They were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
很不幸
Very unlucky.
幸运的是 现在有我们给他做手术
Luckily, he's with us now.
她漂亮吧
Beautiful, huh?
世上没有比她更美好的了
Nothing better in the world.
谢谢你 普瓦什医生
Thank you, Dr. Pravesh.
谢谢你所做的一切
For everything.
不客气
My pleasure.
我只是来看看你们
Just checking in on you guys.
斯图尔特医生
Hey. Dr. Stewart?
斯图尔特医生 还好我赶上你了
Dr. Stewart, hey. Glad I caught you.
我刚刚在戴维斯的病房♥里
I was just in the Davies' room,
我注意到莉亚的尿袋里有血
and I noticed some blood in Lea's catheter.
对 她刚做完腹部大手术
Yeah. She just had major abdominal surgery.
有些出血是正常的
Some bleeding's normal.
对 我知道
Yeah, I-I get that.
但你能不能给她检查一下 以防万一
But would you mind checking on her, just to be sure?
感谢你的关心 普瓦什医生
I appreciate your concern, Dr. Pravesh.
我已经接生了数千名婴儿
I have delivered thousands of babies,
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表