剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
不是 是因为我
No. Because of me.
这里从来没人那样看待过我
No one here has ever looked at me that way,
觉得我是恋爱人选
like an option.
但我想那并不正确
But I guess that's not true.
我可以跟别人在一起 你也可以
I could be with someone else, just like you could.
但我不想要那样
But I don't want that.
告示是查斯汀的维修部贴的
Chastain maintenance put that sign up.
他们给了我们三十分钟
They gave us 30 minutes.
你跟维修部说了我们的事
You told maintenance about us?
♪ Can you heal me? ♪
我要告诉所有人
I'm gonna tell everyone!
♪ Feel me? ♪
♪ I am here alone next to you ♪
♪ Next to you ♪
♪ Walking with a ghost... ♪
你看起来衣冠楚楚
Don't you look dapper.
我也想对你说一样的话
I could say the same thing.
真的吗 你会说「衣冠楚楚」
Could you? You'd say "dapper"?
不不 我不会 我不
N-No, no, I wouldn't, I wouldn't prob--
我不会说 我是说 衣冠楚楚不会是...
I wouldn't say-- I mean, dapper wouldn't be the...
♪ Can you hear a raven call? ♪
♪ Shadows on an empty wall ♪
♪ Distant even though we lay close... ♪
如何
Shall we?
♪ Hollow hands, I danced with a ghost ♪
我们可不想迟到 对吧
Well, we don't want to be late, do we?
♪ Can you heal me? ♪
♪ Can you heal me? ♪
♪ If you can't feel me ♪
♪ If you can't ♪
♪ I am here alone next to you ♪
♪ Next to you ♪
♪ Walking with a ghost ♪
♪ Walking with a ghost. ♪
你现在本来应该在亚特兰大
You were supposed to be at the most exclusive restaurant
最高档的餐厅里
in Atlanta right now.
我为你带来的餐厅
The restaurant I have brought to you
要好太多了 你根本想不到
is so much better, you have no idea!
还有个乐团演奏最浪漫的
There's a band playing the most romantic...
♪ I can dream about you ♪
八十年代流行乐
...'80s pop songs.
-我可以接受 -好
- I'll take it. - Okay.
我们端上了美味佳肴 包括
We are serving gourmet cuisine, starring
奶酪条
the string fromage,
某种加工肉条
some sort of processed meat stick thingy,
还有两颗苹果 只有轻微碰伤
and two apples, only mildly bruised.
-非常有营养 -没错
- They're very nutritious. - Exactly.
至于饮品 我们有气泡水
And to drink, we have the sparkling water.
因为我得开车回去
Because I have to drive back.
但如果要说你教会了我什么...
But if there's anything you taught me...
任何东西放在酒杯里 味道都会更好
Everything tastes better in a wine glass.
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day.
想到杰西身上发生的事
With everything that's going on with Jessie,
我希望我能做得更多
I wish there was more I could do.
我知道
I know.
但你在这里让一切都变好了一点
But you being here makes everything a bit better.
而这个 我是说
And this, I mean...
几近完美
Just about perfect.
BGM: I Can Dream About You by Dan Hartman
♪ I can dream about you ♪
♪ You know how to hold me just right ♪
♪ I can dream about you. ♪
声明一下
For the record,
我给这里打过电♥话♥ 他们说
I called this place, and they said
得到下个情人节才有位子给我
they couldn't even get me in until next Valentine's Day.
幸好奥斯汀医生把他的订位给我们了
Lucky Dr. Austin gave us his reservation.
他说要尝尝扇贝开胃菜
He says to try the scallop appetizer.
好的
All right.
你没事吧
You okay?
-你满头大汗 -我没事
- You're all sweaty. - I'm fine.
你的脉搏也很快
Your pulse is racing, too.
不 没有 别这样
No, it's not. Please, stop.
谢谢
Thank you.
麦卡 快打急救电♥话♥ 他做过心脏移植
Micah? Someone call 911! He's had a heart transplant!
等等 米娜 等等 等等
Wait, Mina. Wait, wait, wait.
好吧 我的脉搏可能有点快
Okay, so my pulse may be racing a little.
而且我的心脏猛跳 但不是因为移植
And it is my heart, but it's not because of my transplant.
米娜·奥卡福医生
Dr. Mina Okafor...
你愿意和我结婚吗
will you marry me?
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表