剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
That doesn't change my fear of making a bad choice.
特别是那种能改变我生活的选择
Especially one that could change my life.
你是个医生
Hey, you're a doctor.
这意味着你必须做出各种生死抉择
That means you have to make all kinds of life and death decisions.
怎样 你是怎样做到的
What-wha... How-how? How do you do it?
你问错人了
You're asking the wrong person.
几个星期前 一个爱我的男人向我求婚
A few weeks ago, a wonderful man who loved me proposed.
我花了很长时间做决定 他就改变主意了
I took so long to decide that he changed his mind.
所以我们在这方面很相似
Oh, so we're-we're similar in that way.
不
No.
我生命里每个事例中 正确选择都显而易见
In every other instance in my life, the correct choice was obvious.
但在这件事上
But in this instance...
我权衡太久 得出结论已为时已晚
I weighed my options until it was too late.
那
So...
那我猜昨晚的那个男的
So I guess that guy from last night
一定是个备胎了吧
must have been a rebound, then, huh?
什么男的
What guy?
那个男的 在乡村俱乐部里
The guy-the guy, from the country club.
我去球场时看见你们俩在里面
The, um... I saw you two inside when I was heading out to the course.
他叫什么
What's his name?
我不知道 但我很确定他爸爸
I don't know. I'm-I'm, uh, pretty sure his dad, like,
是俱乐部的老板
owned the club, though.
我仅代表我的人 你能
On behalf of my people, would you please
把那个小圆帽放下吗
put the yarmulke down?
二十分钟之前我们就呼叫了格雷森
We paged Grayson 20 minutes ago.
-我自己去找他 -不行不行
- I'll find him myself. - Mm-mmm, mm-mmm.
BGM: Blister In the Sun by Violent Femmes
♪让我继续吧♪
♪ Let me go on ♪
♪像个阳光下的水泡♪
♪ Like a blister in the sun... ♪
怎么了 下班才是绿日乐队的粉丝吗
What? Only a Green Day fan after hours?
兄弟 不是绿日乐队
Dude, no. Not Green Day.
不管了 昨晚是另一位美国国宝级人物出演
Regardless, last night it was performed by another American treasure.
看来我们是走得太早了
Guess we left the party too early.
我还没来得及把贝尔的衣服拿回来你就走了
Yeah, and you left before I could get Bell his suit back.
幸好他没要求干洗
I mean, luckily, he hasn't asked for his dry cleaning,
不然我就完蛋了
or else ya boy would be screwed.
为什么我会穿贝尔的衣服
Okay, why was I wearing Bell's suit?
等等 你 你不记得了
Wait, do you... You don't remember?
史上最棒之夜
Oh, man. Best night ever.
卡拉OK二重唱 和陌生人喝酒
Karaoke duets, taking shots off of random strangers' midsections.
那高♥潮♥部分呢
And the pièce de résistance?
破坏丹尼尔·莱布♥什♥茨的受诫礼
Crashing Daniel Leebshitz's bar mitzvah.
你穿得不够正式 所以我让你
I mean, you were underdressed, so I let you borrow
借了老板的一套西装入场
one of the boss man's suits to gain entry.
等等等 我有照片
Wait, wait, wait. I have pictures.
那是丹尼尔和小组成员 还有我们
That is Daniel and squad, us included.
-天呐 -特别燃
- Oy vey. - Oh, yeah. It was lit.
等等 别别别 那都是珍贵回忆
Wait, no, no, no, no. Those are memories.
格雷森和米娜 第一次伟大冒险
Grayson and Mina. First Grayna adventure ever.
也是最后一次
Last adventure ever.
显然 我及时清醒 逃去了高尔夫球场
Clearly, I came to my senses and fled to the golf course
求清净
for some peace and quiet.
不过那是在你坦白
Well, not before pouring your heart about
对医师生活和恐龙的热爱之后
how much you love surgery and dinosaurs.
恐龙
Dinosaurs?
-疯狂 -没想到
- That's crazy. - Unexpected.
是啊 尤其还是 迅猛龙
Yeah. Specifically, velociraptors.
迅猛龙
Raptors.
-你肯定听错了 -没有
- You must've heard wrong. - Uh, no.
我拍了视频 但被你删了 无所谓
I had a video on there before you deleted it, but whatever.
黑者自黑
Haters gonna hate.
完全用错了地方
Um, no. That's not what that means.
迅猛龙
Raptors...
不
Nope.
收到了你的消息 没事吧
I got your page. Everything okay?
没事 有个问题想让你帮忙
Uh, yeah. There's just one question I need help with.
关于可公开的信息
What do I put for "Are there any limitations
是否有限制条件
on the information that can be released?"
这是要求你公开你的医疗记录 杰西
These are to release your medical records, Jess.
-这是要做什么 -妮珂没跟你说吗
- You going somewhere? - Nic didn't tell you?
她觉得我可以在别的医院进等候名单
She thinks I can get on the transplant list someplace else, so...
就算你真的通过 成了别的医院的接受者
Even if you're approved and listed as a recipient at another hospital,
等候时间也可能长达数年
the wait for the kidney still takes years,
不管在哪
no matter where you are.
过几个月你就能上这里的名单 为什么要走
You'll be on the list here in a few months. Why not stay here?
我 我只是听姐姐的话
I... Hey, I just do what the big sis tells me.
妮珂好像很确定我马上就能得到肾源
Nic seems really sure I can get a kidney now, so...
这是好事 对吧
that's good, right?
对
Right.
要不我过一会儿去跟她聊聊这件事
Well, maybe I'll swing by later to talk to her about it.
再来一个八十年代电影之夜
Another '80s movie night?
要是她不像昨晚那样跑掉的话
Yeah, if she doesn't bail like she did last night.
她昨晚为什么跑了
Why'd she bail last night?
她赶去了诊所 出急诊
She rushed off to the clinic for some emergency.
你好
Hey, there.
想看落日吗
You want to watch the sunset?
很美
It's really nice.
我很愿意 但很不幸
Oh, I'd love to, but, uh, unfortunately,
-我是来道别的 -你要去哪
- I've come to say goodbye. - Well, where are you going?
事实是
Well, the truth is that um...
查斯汀董事会此刻正在召集
Chastain's board is gathering as we speak, and, uh,
我恐怕待不久了
I don't think I'm gonna be around much longer.
-什么 为什么 -因为说到底
- What? Why... why not? - Because at the end of the day,
医院也需要生意
a hospital is a business.
如果首席执行官没办法赚钱
And if a CEO can't find a way to pay the bills,
董事会就要换个能赚钱的
then the board will find one who can,
不管会不会影响患者
whether it impacts patient care or not.
我真的很遗憾 贝尔医生
I am just so sorry to hear that, Dr. Bell.
你对我真的很好
You've been so good to me.
谢谢 泰勒 我很感激
Oh, thank you, Taylor. I appreciate that.
我总是把医生的职责放在前面
'Cause I was always a doctor first.
我从一开始就在查斯汀
Never practiced anywhere but Chastain.
也从未想过离开
I never-I never wanted to.
不过依靠捐赠的事
When you're a-a charity that relies on donations,
在面对
and the...
捐赠者无心捐赠的时候
and the donors aren't feeling generous,
也别无选择 只能退场
there's not much you can do but face the music.
贝尔医生 我想帮忙
Dr. Bell, I want to help.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我想我有能力帮忙
I think I can.
怎么回事
What's going on?
血氧饱和跌到了七十多
His SATs dropped into the 70s.
-我刚才还在 当时他很好 -不是感染
- I was just here. He was fine. - It's not an infection.
也没发烧 白细胞数量正常
There's no fever, his white blood cell count's normal,
但他就是突然恶化了
yet he's worsening at an alarming rate.
应该做个支气管镜检查的
We should've done the bronchoscopy.
你才发现
You're damn right we should have.
怎么样
Where are we?
肺泡蛋白增多
Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis.
所以他才呼吸困难
Explains his difficulty breathing.
洗肺就能解决
Nothing a little lung lavage can't fix.
好的 开始
All right, here we go.
好戏开始
Ready for some fun?
轻点 轻点 别伤到他了
Gentle. Gentle. Don't hurt him.
放心 我保证你下金蛋的鹅
Don't worry, I'll make sure your golden goose lives
还能再下一个蛋
to lay another egg.
你见妮珂了吗
Have you seen Nic?
她在处理患者吗
Is she in with a patient?
不 她不在 有事吗
No. She's not here. Is everything okay?
其实
Eh, it's...
妮珂突然间就很有信心
Suddenly, Nic's very confident
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表