剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
「眉来眼去」 文学造诣真高
"Wink, wink." High literature indeed.
我在网上订了些特别的
I ordered some special ones online.
专门送给你 欧文
Just for you, Irving.
我觉得人事部会阻止我大声念上面的字
Um, I think HR would discourage me from reading these out loud.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
如果我要在一颗
Well, I figure if I'm going to accept
不新鲜的糖果中接收幸运
a fortune from a stale piece of sugar,
至少我得自己掌控其内容
I should at least have control over what it says.
瞧瞧这个
Oh, look at that.
-「真爱」 -别费劲了
- "Real love." - Yeah, don't bother.
又一个愤世嫉俗的
Another one with the cynicism.
听着 兄弟 与其怨恨
Listen, bruh, instead of focusing on
我们暂时无法拥有的
resentment over what we currently do not have,
不如借此机会
let's use today as an opportunity
赞美即将到来的
to celebrate what's to come.
AJ·奥斯汀 爱情博士
AJ Austin, doctor of love.
七十岁女性 发现时昏迷 心脏停搏
70-year-old female found unconscious and asystolic.
邻居做了心肺复苏
A neighbor initiated CPR.
已经停搏三十分钟 仍然没有脉搏
She's been down for 30 minutes. Still no pulse.
停止按压和通气
All right, stop compressions, hold ventilations.
格蒂
Gertie.
死亡时间 9点06分
Time of death: 9:06.
一小时前她还好好的
She was fine an hour ago.
她怎么死的
How did she die?
我只在那里小住了一阵
I only stayed there a little while,
但格蒂记住了有关我的一切
but still Gertie remembered everything about me.
所有的节日她都送饼干
She delivered cookies for all the holidays.
她就像是大家的妈妈
She acted like everyone's mother.
不烦人的妈妈
Except in a good way.
有一次她告诉我以前男孩们都叫她
She once told me that the boys used to call her...
妩媚格蒂
Flirty Gertie.
奥卡福医生 普瓦什医生
Dr. Okafor and Dr. Pravesh.
这位是格蒂侄女 诺拉
This is Gertie's niece, Nora.
很高兴见到你们
It's nice to meet you both.
格蒂姑妈还好吗
Is Aunt Gertie okay?
请坐
Uh, please, have a seat.
格蒂在她所住的公♥寓♥楼里被发现昏迷
Gertie was found unconscious in her apartment building.
有人打了急救电♥话♥
Someone called 911,
急救员尽了最大的努力抢救她
and the paramedics did everything they could to revive her...
但是你姑妈死了
but your aunt died.
请节哀顺变
We are so sorry for your loss.
见鬼
Damn it.
她当然要挑今天死 偏偏是今天 见鬼
Of course. Of course she died, today of all days. Damn it.
接下来呢
Now what?
你被列为她的最近亲属
Well, you were listed as her next of kin.
好极了 那我要给谁打电♥话♥
Great. So who do I need to call?
殡仪馆 火葬场
Funeral home? Cremation place?
查斯汀的社工会提供帮助
Chastain social workers can help with all of that.
如果你需要通知其他人
If there's someone else you need to notify,
比如其他家属 他们也可以帮忙
like other family members, they can help with that, too.
没有别人了 我是她唯一在世的亲属
There is no one else. I'm her only living relative.
要等多久才能拿到保险金
How long until the insurance money kicks in?
听着 我知道她对所有人都很友善
Look, I know that she was sweet to everyone else,
但对我总是不满 不满 不满
but with me, it was judge, judge, judge.
她讨厌每一个我带回家的男人 每一个
She hated every guy that I brought home, every damn one.
但这一次 我以为她也许会喜欢他
But this time, I thought she might like him.
他人很好 没有孩子
He's nice, no kids,
在波特兰有个自行车店
owns a bike shop in Portland.
我是电♥话♥销♥售♥员 赚的不多
I don't make a lot as a telemarketer,
所以我今天是来找格蒂要钱
so I was coming over today to ask Gertie for money
帮我搬去他那里住
to help me move to be with him,
我不知道她会不会同意 但...
and I don't know if she would have said yes, but...
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
这件事又让我的头痛发作了
This is giving me another one of my headaches.
她的死亡证明呢
Where's the, um... the death certificate?
我们还没有能写在上面的死因
We don't have the cause of death yet to list on it.
她死了 就说她是老死的
She's gone. Say she died from being old.
打电♥话♥叫火葬场来取尸体
Calling the cremation place to come pick her up,
尽快给我死亡证明
so give me that death certificate ASAP.
你的骨科会诊在二号♥隔间
Your ortho consult's in Bay Two.
切特·艾肯 26岁男性
Chet Aiken, 26-year-old male,
单身 机动车事故
single, motor vehicle accident.
男孩和他们的车
Ugh. Boys and their cars.
我得用帘子遮着他
Yeah. I had to put him behind a curtain.
他把别人都吓坏了
He was freaking people out.
请出示驾照和行驶证
License and registration.
他们说医生得把它拔♥出♥来♥
They said a doctor had to get it off me.
说得对
Well, that's true.
看上去是单纯的穿刺伤
Looks like a clean impalement.
扶住门
Hold the door.
-别反抗了 -什么
- Think of England. - What?
「Close one's eyes and think of England.」
是一句关于强♥奸♥的习语
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 必须得做
Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry. Had to be done.
你真幸运 没有击中骨头或动脉
You're lucky you didn't hit any bones or arteries.
-脖子疼吗 -不疼
- Do you have any neck pain? - No.
你是驾驶员 对吗 车速有多快
You were the driver, right? How fast were you going?
不知道 我看不到车速表
Um, I don't know. I couldn't see the speedometer.
车门怎么会在这个位置
How did the door end up in this position?
这看起来是安全带擦伤
These look like seat belt abrasions,
但它们在你脖子后面
but they're on the back of your neck.
安全气囊弹出了吗
Did the airbags deploy?
我没看到脸部有挫伤或撕裂伤
I don't see any facial bruising or lacerations.
太突然了
I-it happened so fast.
她没事 但我没系安全带
She was fine, but my-my seat belt wasn't on.
你有乘客 她在这吗
You had a passenger? Is she here?
不在 她不愿意来
No. She didn't want to come.
我是说 我们没那么熟
I mean, we didn't know each other that well.
你不是在开车
You weren't driving in the car.
她的简介太惊艳了
Her profile was awesome.
惊艳到我觉得自己可能被骗了
Like, so awesome that I thought I might be getting catfished.
连她的名字都美得不真实
Her name even sounds fake pretty.
贝拉 我说的没错吧
Bella. Am I right?
然后我跟她见面
And then I meet her,
她跟网上一样性感风趣聪明
and she's as hot as she is online and funny and smart,
她约我今天一起喝咖啡 今天是情人节
and she asked me to get coffee today, on Valentine's Day,
所以她肯定也喜欢我 对吗
so, I mean, she must like me, too, right?
她肯定喜欢你的某一点
She must like a part of you.
喝完咖啡后 我们上了我的车
And then after coffee, we ended up in my car.
但不是在人来人往的地方 我们又不是禽兽
But not-not out in the open; we're not animals.
但我俩中有人碰到了手刹
But one of us hit the emergency brake.
我们沿着坡滑下去了 直接撞上一处栅栏
We rolled down the hill, and, bam, right into a fence.
我想象不出你们的动作是怎样的
It's just, I can't quite work out the physics of the thing.
座位在这里
Well, the seat was here,
而她...她当时系着安全带 像这样
and-and... and she-she was, she was strapped in, like...
我...我像这样
And I... I was more... I was like...
我是个傻瓜
I am an idiot.
不是 你会没事的
Mm, no, you're gonna be okay.
你们好 我是霍金斯医生
Hello. Dr. Hawkins.
我是安德烈 他是奥托
I'm Andre. This is Otto.
你什么时候能给他办入院
How fast can you get him admitted?
亲爱的 别这么夸张 只是流感而已
Oh, honey, don't be so extra. It's just a virus.
给我补点液 开点扑热息痛就行了
Just give me some fluids and acetaminophen.
几百年前上过两年医学院
Two years in med school a century ago
不代表现在你是医生
does not make you a doctor today.
-去你的 -你及时脱身了
- Says you. - Got out while you could.
好样的 你现在做什么工作
Good for you. Yeah. What do you do now?
我是代课老师
I'm a substitute teacher.
中学老师 所以他才像这样说话
Middle school. That's why he talks like that.
你明明很喜欢
Oh, you low-key love it.
我想出院是因为我们今晚
And I want out because we've got
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表