剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
the odds of survival aren't great.
如果AJ不把这东西从我体内切除呢
What happens if AJ doesn't cut this thing out of me?
接下来会怎样
What then?
接下来肿瘤会完全阻塞你的心脏
Then the tumor will completely obstruct your heart,
然后
and...
你还能活一个月 也许两个月
you'll have a month, maybe two.
可以把后事处理好
Get your affairs in order.
所以我要选择冒死在手术台上的风险 或者
So my choices are risking dying on the table or...
开始道别
start saying goodbye.
恐怕是这样
Yeah, I'm afraid so.
想用一天时间仔细考虑吗
Want to take a day and-and think about it?
我是个赌徒
I'm a betting man.
更渺茫的机会我都赌赢过
I've beaten long odds before.
不用了
No.
做手术吧
Let's do it.
好的
All right.
好的
All right.
你知道
You know,
我爱我的工作
I love my job.
虽然工资不高
Pay's not great.
但每天 我
But every day, I...
都能帮你拯救生命
get to help you save lives.
而且睡得像婴儿一样安稳
And I sleep like a baby.
我已经很久没睡过好觉了
Oh, it's been a while since I slept through the night.
你和我一样爱这个地方
You love this place as much as I do.
我知道你会尽一切努力
I know you'll do whatever you have to
把事情做好
to make things right.
你该去做准备了
You better get ready.
迷走神经刺♥激♥器每三分钟都会停止病人的心跳
The VNS stopped the patient's heart every three minutes.
他能活下来简直是个奇迹
It's a miracle he survived.
他差点被害死
It nearly killed him.
如果你不阻止手术
If you move forward with this,
就是把定时炸♥弹♥放进这些退伍军人体内
you are putting a ticking time bomb in every one of these vets.
不好意思 你们是什么人来着
I'm sorry, wh-who are you again?
我们是在查斯汀工作的医生
We're doctors who work at Chastain.
这个设备通过了食药监局的批准
The device is FDA-approved.
但食药监局不做独♥立♥试验
But the FDA doesn't do independent testing.
而且众所周知他们会优先批准
And they're notorious for grandfathering devices
那些失败设备的改良版
based on previous ones that don't even work.
我们对戈登·佩奇提供的
We're satisfied with the trial data
试验数据很满意
Gordon Page provided us.
看
Look.
那是猛禽的导师
That's Raptor's mentor,
是他推荐了害死布拉德利的人工瓣膜
the one that recommended the heart valve that killed Bradley.
揍他一顿也无济于事 对吧
I don't suppose punching him would do us any good, would it?
来吧
Come on.
各位来宾请注意
May I have your attention, please?
我们的演示马上将在主厅开始
Our presentation will begin shortly in the main lobby.
本尼迪克医生 我是奥卡福医生
Dr. Benedict, I'm Dr. Okafor.
我和奥斯汀医生一起与你见过一面
I met you with Dr. Austin.
我怎么可能忘记
Yeah, who could forget?
我们来是因为戈登的迷走神经刺♥激♥器
We're here because Gordon's VNS
和他的人工瓣膜一样致命
is as deadly as his heart valve.
如果我们不阻止 会让很多人的生命受到危害
And it's about to endanger dozens of lives if we don't stop it.
替我向AJ问好
Give AJ my best.
本尼迪克医生 你还有声誉要维护
Dr. Benedict, you still have a reputation to protect.
如果你知道任何...不 不
If you know anything-- No, no.
奥斯汀生命中最严重的背叛
The greatest betrayal of Austin's life
就是他的亲生父母遗弃了他
was when his birth parents abandoned him,
把他像垃圾一样扔掉
throwing him away like trash.
你的背叛紧随其后
You were a close second.
你们的友谊对他来说就是这么重要
That's how much your friendship meant to him.
他就是这么信任你
That's how much he trusted you.
他信任以前的你
The man you used to be
你还可以变回去
and the one you can be again.
米娜说迷走神经刺♥激♥器会发生故障时
When Mina said the VNS will fail,
你毫不惊讶 为什么
you weren't surprised. Why?
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
我们必须把设备推入市场
We had to get the device to market.
你和戈登
You and Gordon?
我发誓...
I swear...
我开始并不知道
I didn't know at first.
知道什么
Know what?
我们去别处走走
Let's take a walk.
闲人勿入
老兄 你的术前检查结果不错
Your pre-op numbers look quite reassuring, my brother.
等摘除肿瘤后
Once that tumor's removed,
我们再想办法帮你找个火箭女郎
we'll see about finding you that Rockette.
我以为我已经从每个角度看过手术室了
Ah, I thought I'd seen this room from every angle.
但从没以这个角度看过
But I've never seen it like this.
数到三搬过去
Okay, transfer on three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
开始注射异丙酚
Starting the propofol.
伦道夫
Randolph.
嗯
Yeah.
别把手术室弄得太乱
Try not to make a mess.
她在地上
She's on the floor.
移♥动♥诊所
情况看起来很糟
It looks real bad.
通常疼一阵就会过去
The pain usually goes away.
疼痛加重了
And it's gotten worse.
我们得把她送去查斯汀
We need to get her to Chastain.
玛丽琳 你的一个胆结石造成了感染
Marilyn, one of your gallstones is now causing an infection.
还好你没出发回阿♥拉♥巴马州
It's a good thing you didn't head back to Alabama.
如果在路上发作 你都没地方去
This could've happened on the road, with nowhere to go.
超声波检查显示胆囊周围积液
Ultrasound shows pericholecystic fluid.
白细胞计数两万 没有发烧
And her white count is at 20,000. No fever.
我是诺兰医生 今天我会帮你切除胆囊
I'm Dr. Nolan. I'll be removing your gallbladder today.
太好了
Hallelujah.
这个反应不太常见
Don't usually get that reaction.
现在可以做手术了
You can take it out now?
现在是紧急病情了
Now it's an emergency.
给她做术前准备
Get her prepped for surgery.
一会儿手术室见 好吗
I'll see you in the OR, okay?
太感谢你们了
I can't thank you enough.
不管你做了什么
Whatever you've done,
现在弥补还不晚
it is not too late to make it right.
告诉我们
Talk to us.
你知道什么
What do you know?
科瓦蒂斯做了什么
What has QuoVadis done?
我们怎么阻止这件事
How can we stop this?
我要跟AJ谈
I want to talk to AJ.
他应该知道真♥相♥
He deserves the truth.
只有他 不是你们
Just him, not you.
好吧
All right.
米娜
来电
现在展示的是科瓦蒂斯的迷走神经刺♥激♥器
Here we have the QuoVadis vagus nerve stimulator.
各城市已连线
All cities are online.
手术即将开始
The surgeries are about to begin.
由史蒂文森医生主持
Dr. Stevenson presiding.
病人姓名 大卫·琼斯
The patient is David Jones.
出生日期 1989年8月6日
Date of birth 8/6/1989.
即将进行的手术是
Procedure to be performed is
迷走神经刺♥激♥器植入术
surgical implantation of a vagus nerve stimulator.
开始吧 十号♥刀
Let's begin. 10 blade.
我联♥系♥不上奥斯汀
I can't reach Austin.
我打了三次了
I've called three times.
他在做手术
He's in surgery.
怎么回事
What is going on?
亚伯不信任我们
Abe doesn't trust us.
他只肯跟奥斯汀谈
He'll only talk to Austin.
他知道有用的信息
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表