剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
I think everyone
-都会想珍藏一份 -你个恶魔
- will want their very own. - You're a monster.
看看周围 伦道夫
Look around, Randolph.
除非你同意告诉陪审团
Either you agree to tell the jury
你之前错怪我了
how wrong you were about me,
否则这一切都会消失
or all of this disappears.
你可以让你的走狗退下了
You can call off your dogs.
我很乐意自己出去
Happy to show myself out.
你真好心 还来看我
Nice of you to stop by.
抱歉
Sorry.
早上太忙
Busy morning.
你恢复得不错
You're recovering well.
红细胞压积稳定 肾功能良好
Hematocrit's stable. Kidney function's good.
我有点意外你没有抓住机会杀了我
I'm a little surprised you didn't kill me when you had the chance.
我当上主治医师的第一年
You know, my first year as an attending,
急诊室接到一位身上有六个弹孔的病人
they brought a guy into my OR with six bullet holes.
他杀了两个警♥察♥ 所有人都说他该死
He killed two cops, and everybody said he deserved to die.
当我拿起手术刀时 我不在乎
When I pick up a scalpel, I don't care
床上躺着的是什么人
who's on the other end.
纪律就是这样
That's the discipline.
我首先是个外科医生 这对我来说是最重要的
I'm a surgeon first. That's all that matters to me.
也就是说你想杀了我 但是你
So you wanted to kill me, but you were...
太有原则
too principled.
真令人欣喜
That's charming.
你呼叫我
You paged me?
你不能紧急呼叫我来见你
You don't 911-page me to come to you.
这是娜塔莉·拉米雷斯
That's Natalie Ramirez.
琳·亨特毁了她的生活
Lane Hunter ruined her life.
用她不需要的化疗
Destroyed her heart and her spine
毁了她的心脏和脊柱
with chemo that she didn't need.
而现在她可能会死在手术台上
And now she may die in that OR.
她还算是幸运的
And she's one of the lucky ones.
你以为我不在乎吗 我在乎
You think I don't care? I do.
那琳为什么去你的办公室
Then why was Lane in your office?
知道吗 我真是受够了
Guess what. I am sick and tired
你居然觉得你有权质问我
of you thinking you have any right to question me.
你这个住院医师
You're a resident
我很乐意开除
who I would love to fire.
问题是你父亲
Except your father,
不用客气 我刚救了他的命
whose life I just saved, thank you very much,
也会开除我
would fire me.
你把我叫下来看这个女人
So you got me down here to see this woman.
我看过了
I've seen her.
你真棒 我今天圆♥满♥了
Good for you. Made my day.
如果琳逍遥法外
If Lane gets off,
以后还会有多少像娜塔莉这样的病人
how many others like Natalie will there be?
应该可以了
This should do the trick.
脊髓神经仍有活力
Spinal nerves still viable.
她又室速了
She's in V tach again.
湿纱布
Wet laps.
她的心脏承受不了麻醉了
The anesthesia is too much for her heart.
我们得终止手术
We need to stop.
把护架和螺钉准备好
Get the cage and screws ready.
-离手 -让我把融合做完
- Clear. - Just let me finish fusing.
-离手 -好了
- Clear! - It's in.
数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
离手
Clear.
她需要双重连续性除颤
She needs double sequential defibrillation.
给她加150毫克胺碘酮
Give her another 150 amio.
静脉滴注普鲁卡因胺
Start a procainamide drip.
离手 开始
Clear. And go.
她撑不到你完成脊柱融合术
She doesn't have the time you need to finish the spine.
我们得送她回重症监护室 让她稳定下来
We need to take her back to the ICU, let her stabilize.
那样做她就瘫痪了
We do that, she's paralyzed.
不那样做她就死了
We don't and she's dead.
你可以在这里让她稳定吗
Can you stabilize her here?
用中♥央♥导管评估心指数和心输出量
Central line to assess the cardiac index and output numbers.
需要多长时间 奥卡福
How long would it take, Okafor?
大多数人需要五分钟 你只需要四分钟
For most, five minutes. For you, four.
如果她需要心室辅助装置呢
And if she needs ventricular assist?
经皮植入需要二十分钟
20 to deploy percutaneously.
你做的时候她的脊柱可以用无菌辅料包着
Her spine can stay in a sterile dressing, while you work.
我还需要三十分钟收尾
I need 30 to finish,
然后就送她回重症监护室
then we get her back to ICU.
好吧 先做心脏 再做脊柱
All right. Heart first, then spine,
前提是她情况稳定
if she's still stable.
还要看脊髓是否还有活力
And if her spinal cord is still viable.
妮珂
Nic?
你在啊
You're here.
准备经费申请
Grant applications.
今天 我一直试图说服你加入我们
All day...I've been trying to get you to join us.
而今天...别提了
And it has been... a day.
太多我改变不了的事
There's so much I can't fix.
但这个诊所
But this, this clinic...
我能做到
I can do.
没有你我也会做到
And I'll do it without you.
别误会
Don't get me wrong--
你现在做的事很了不起
what you're doing here is great.
但真的是为了病人吗
But is it really about the patients?
在我看来
Seems like...
你宁可谴责崩坏的体系
you'd rather rail against a broken system
也不愿切实抗争去改变它
than actually fight to change it.
你真这么看
You serious?
我大半辈子都在为人服务
I spent the better part of my life in service.
我一直都在抗争
All I do is fight.
也许努力得还不够
Maybe not hard enough.
是关于你的一名员工吗
So, this is about one of your employees?
朱利安·布斯
Julian Booth.
她今天没来上班
She never showed up for work today
她不会这样无故消失
and is not the type to just disappear.
你有理由相信有人可能会伤害她吗
Well, do you have reason to believe that someone could have hurt her?
有个人你可能想调查一下
There's a guy you may want to look into.
他在查斯汀实习
He's an intern at Chastain.
名字是戴文·普瓦什
His name is Devon Pravesh.
这是朱利安的工作手♥机♥
This is her work phone.
在她的办公桌上找到的
We found it at her desk.
我还活着
I'm alive.
并且你会一直活下去
And you're gonna stay that way.
为了让你的心脏保持有效泵血
We had to place a ventricular device
我们植入了一个心室辅助装置
to keep your heart pumping effectively,
等你恢复后 我们会安排一次移植评估
and we'll schedule a transplant eval when you're healed.
现在一切正常
Right now it's working perfectly.
物理治疗和康复治疗后
And after PT and rehab,
你就又能行走了
you'll be able to walk again.
我能重回警队吗
Will I be able to go back to the police force?
现在还不知道
We don't know that yet.
不过
But...
你肯定能扔掉那根拐杖
you are gonna lose that cane.
这点我可以向你保证
That much I can promise you.
我讨厌那玩意
I hate that thing.
你值得拥有幸福
You deserve to be happy.
你也一样
So do you.
你妹妹也会如此希望
Your sister would've wanted that.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
热水省着用
Easy on the hot water.
坐下小便
Sit when you pee.
你可以用我的调料 但不许碰我的酒
You may use my condiments, but do not touch my alcohol.
绝对不会
I would never.
走出客房♥ 要么穿戴整齐
Outside of the guest room, it's either clothing
要么穿遮盖全身的浴衣
or a bathrobe with full coverage.
我可不想要任何惊喜
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表