剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
Does this look like a 6.5 millimeter,
九槽松质骨螺钉吗
nine-grooved cancellous bone screw to you?
肯定不像
Well, it shouldn't,
因为这是一个6.3毫米的八槽的
because it's 6.3 millimeters with eight grooves.
想解释一下
Care to explain
为什么这颗螺钉出现在我的锁骨手术中吗
why it showed up in the middle of my clavicle surgery?
效果是一样的
They accomplish the same thing.
心脉医疗的瓣膜是极品
The AorMed valve is a thing of glory.
小叶光滑
Sleek leaflets.
和缝合环完美接合
Perfectly aligned suture ring.
-简直是梦幻瓣膜 -我猜猜
- She drives like a dream. - Let me guess.
你的手术室也出岔子了
Changes in your OR?
有个入侵者 陌生的人工瓣膜
An intruder. An alien heart valve.
-这是顶级的 -那不是重点
- It's a top-of-the-line... - That's not the point.
你不能这样偷袭 你的个人武断
You don't get to make surprise, unilateral decisions
会影响到我们的病人
that affect our patients.
没有仪式 也没有讨论
No ceremony. No discussion.
-甚至没有通知 -你们俩水火不容
- No notice, even. - You two can't agree on anything.
现在突然统一战线了
Suddenly you're on the same team?
我体内有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
A bomb just exploded in my body.
贾斯珀·巴奈特的化验结果
Jasper Barnett's labs.
白细胞计数超过十五万
White blood count over 150,000.
血小板计数低 原始细胞随处可见
Low platelets, blasts everywhere.
肝脏也开始衰竭了
Liver's starting to go, too.
亨利因手腕骨折入院
Henry came in with a broken wrist,
但我们以为贾斯珀处于缓解期
but we thought Jasper was in remission.
现在不是了
And now he's not.
他的表型本就罕见
He already has a rare phenotype.
已知具有顽固性
It's known to be resistant.
而这次的复发♥情♥况...
And when a kid comes back like this...
我说他还能活一个月
I'll give him a month.
最多两个月
Maybe two, tops.
现在姑息疗法是唯一合理的选择
Only reasonable thing now is palliative treatment.
任何其他努力
Anything else at this point
都只会带来更大的伤害
would do more harm than good.
希望他妈妈也能这么想 一般都不会
Let's hope Mom sees it that way. They hardly ever do.
假如我们早点发现呢
What if it had been caught earlier?
没区别
Wouldn't have mattered.
他的原始治疗方案强度大并且彻底
His initial treatment was aggressive and thorough,
是他痊愈的最大机会
and it was his best chance at a cure.
他们已经尽力延缓了癌症的发展
They kept the cancer at bay as long as possible.
现在它开始还击了
Now it's back with a vengeance.
该去传达坏消息了
Guess I'll go spill the beans.
-早说早轻松 -我来处理
- Best to get it over with. - Let me handle it.
他们认识我
They know me.
我在实习轮转时负责过他们
I had them on my intern rotation.
既然你想接最费力不讨好的活 交给你了
Hey, if you want to take the worst part of the job, it's all yours.
这种人怎么进了儿科
How does someone like that guy end up in pediatrics?
和「死亡之握」进了手术室一样
The same way HODAD ended up in the OR.
你还好吗
You okay?
要怎么告诉一个母亲 她的孩子要死了
How do you tell a mother her child is dying?
找到了
Found it.
我看看
Let's see.
这是距离我撞碎骨盆很久以前
So, look, this is way before I broke my pelvis.
和你说过 我很早就开始跳舞
I told you I started early.
你太棒了 你怀念舞蹈吗
You're incredible. Do you miss dancing?
不 全髋关节置换术重新给了我人生
No. I got my hip replacement, got my life back,
现在我通过销♥售♥器械
and now when I sell devices,
帮助他人重拾人生
I help other people do the same thing.
我热爱这份工作
I love it.
我给你看了我的 你要给我看你的
So, I showed you mine. You show me yours.
什么
What?
你在开♥发♥的健康监测软件
The health monitor app you're working on.
我们还在改进程序
we're still making some tweaks in the program.
如果我们能更精确地
If we could monitor elderly patients from afar
远程监测老年病人...
with more accuracy...
就能看到他们的全面医疗报告
You could see their overall medical report
而不用依赖于当日检查结果
instead of relying on day-of examination results.
正是
Exactly.
软件成功了 但现在我们需要将它
And it's working, but now we have to install
安装在可穿戴设备上
the device and pair it with something wearable.
可穿戴设备在老年市场很受欢迎
Wearables are huge in the aging market.
给我看看吧
So show me it.
好吧
All right.
诊断如下 尺骨下一个未知的囊肿
Diagnosis, a previously unbeknownst cyst beneath the ulna.
它破裂时的冲击如此强大
It ruptured with such power,
以致于折断了坚硬的骨头
such force that it fractured the strong bone.
你是在网上查到的吧 体内炸♥弹♥
You found that on the Internet. A bomb in your body.
确实爆♥炸♥了 这说法是我创造的
Oh, there was an explosion. I created it.
爆♥炸♥如有神力
It was undeniably godlike.
好吧
Right.
给你戴上夹板吧
Let's get you in a splint, shall we?
我会安排X光检查
I'll order X-rays
确认你是否能保守治疗
to confirm you can be treated nonoperatively.
所以我的诊断是正确的 对吗
So, my diagnosis was correct, huh?
你的网络检索是正确的
Your web surfing was correct.
来谈谈我们共同的问题吧
Let's talk about our mutual problem, shall we?
高塔上的懦弱国王
The craven king in the high tower.
还有其他六种器械
There are half dozen other devices
被贝尔换成了科瓦蒂斯的
Bell is swapping out for QuoVadis,
包括我明天做脊柱肿瘤切除术时要用到的一个
including one I need for a spinal resection tomorrow.
那家伙就是这样无视我的自负
That's where that man makes my ego look nonexistent.
那不可能 但反对他没有用
Not possible. But it's useless to try and overrule him.
至少医生这样做没用
At least for doctors.
继续说
Say more.
要是病人对管理部门
Well, if patients were unhappy
插手医疗决定感到不满
with administration making medical decisions,
-贝尔可能会采纳 -他必须采纳
- Bell might listen. - He'd have to.
说服的力量 我喜欢
The power of persuasion. I like it.
-对 但你能利用这种力量吗 -我吗
- Yes, but can you use it? - Me?
我几乎是大♥师♥级的
Oh, I'm damn near a master.
看我的大招
I'm gonna get you so much!
你拿到贾斯珀的化验结果了吗
Did you get Jasper's results back?
我们会在会议室向你说明一切
We'll go over everything in the conference room.
你想等你丈夫来吗
You want to wait for your husband to get here?
他不会来了
Uh, not happening.
之前很难熬 他逃了
It got tough. He bailed.
是他的损失 走吧
His loss. Let's do this.
我早就知道
I knew it.
我内心早就知道
Inside, I knew it.
要是我早点带贾斯珀来...
If I had gotten Jasper in here earlier...
情况会是一样的
We'd still be right here.
这根本不是你的错
This isn't your fault at all.
你需要明白这一点
You need to hear that.
一定还有办法
There has to be something.
我会再给他找一个骨髓捐献者
I will find him another bone marrow donor.
就算立刻找到捐献者 以他的健康状况
Even if we found one right away, he's not healthy enough
也挺不过移植前的准备
to go through the prep regimen.
那他什么时候能再开始化疗
Then when can he start chemo again?
-我们得用更大的强度 -佐伊
- We just have to get even more aggressive. - Zoey...
贾斯珀无法被治愈
Jasper can't be cured.
如果我们坚持治疗
And if we tried anyway,
过程会很痛苦
the treatments are painful.
我会帮你联♥系♥肿瘤科医师
I will connect you with an oncologist
你们可以讨论一下 但是...
so you can discuss it, but...
他会很痛苦
he would suffer.
我看到过墨西哥有替代疗法
I read about alternative treatments in Mexico.
-我们可以去 -佐伊
- We can go. - Zoey...
不
No.
我会遵循你的意愿
I will do whatever you want to do.
这是你的决定
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表