剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
-警报器响多久了 -刚刚开始响
- How long has that been going off? - It just started.
呼吸治疗师在另一头抢救 要我找人支援吗
The RT's in a code down the hall. Should I call for backup?
不 等等 他的呼吸频率太高了
No, hold on, his respiratory rate's too high.
温思罗普先生的吸气峰压正在升高
Mr. Winthrop's peak pressure is climbing.
他需要更多的镇静剂
He needs more sedation.
不 是呼吸机设置的问题
No, it's the vent settings.
导致他肺中空气潴留 我们得给他摘下来
It's trapping air in his lungs. We need to get him off of it.
但他还没进行过自主呼吸试验
But he hasn't had a spontaneous breathing trial.
我去找主治医师
I'm getting an attending.
呼吸机流速过高 阻塞了他的呼吸
The vent's too high. It was stacking his breaths.
他醒了 我们可以拔管了
He's awake. We can extubate.
没事了 有我在
It's okay. I got you.
你用性♥爱♥录像勒索我
So you blackmail me with a sex tape,
让我一个人来
tell me to come alone,
而你却带了一名律师
and now you bring a lawyer.
冷静点
Ugh, calm down.
马丁已完成了电子转帐
Now, Martin handled the wire transfer.
钱还给你了 朋友
You are paid back, my friend.
钱是从巴哈马群岛的一家空壳公♥司♥
The funds were transferred from a shell company
转到你律师名下的账户
in the Bahamas to an account in your lawyer's name,
所以没有证据证明你和亨特医生之间
so there's no evidence of a financial relationship
有金钱来往
between you and Dr. Hunter.
很好
Great.
-现在轮到证词和性♥爱♥录像了 -好了
- Now the deposition and the sex tape. - Okay.
-伦道夫 放松点好吗 -放松不了
- Randolph, relax, please? - Not feeling too relaxed.
那就努力放松
Well, then, try.
我打算放松一下
I plan to.
可能去个有棕榈树和黑朗姆酒的地方
Probably somewhere with palm trees and dark rum
还有穿着清凉的泳池服务员
and pool boys with very little clothing.
但首先我们得搞定这场庭审
But first we have to get past this trial.
癌症治疗相当复杂
Cancer treatment is complicated.
庭审的结果很大程度上取决于
The trial's outcome will depend largely on how
人们如何看待亨特医生的化疗方案
Dr. Hunter's chemo protocols are perceived.
陪审团的判断依赖于医疗专家的证词
The jury will rely on testimony from medical experts.
一些大人物已经准备为她出庭作证了
Pillars of the community, ready to stand up for her.
你想让我公开作证
You want me to testify publicly
说你是个多棒的医生 你疯了吗
about what a great doctor you are? Are you insane?
你只需要把事实讲给陪审团听 伦道夫
Uh... why don't you just tell the jury the facts, Randolph?
癌症治疗是需要实验的
Cancer treatment requires experimentation.
肿瘤医师经常会超标使用药物
Oncologists routinely use drugs off-label.
当食药监局批准的药物无效时
When ones that the FDA approves don't work,
我们随机应变 因为我们要救人性命
we improvise. Why? To save lives.
去找别人
Find someone else.
能让我们单独待一会吗
All right, can we just have a minute alone?
我告诉你 去曝光那份录像吧
All right, I'll tell you what-- release the tape.
我不会屈服的 我不是唯一一个
I'll bounce back. I'm not the only CEO
和糟糕的伴侣发生两厢情愿的性行为的首席执行官
who's had consensual sex with an unfortunate partner.
我受够你的要挟了
I'm done being blackmailed.
你受没受够由我说了算
You're done when I say you're done.
-你杀了莉莉·肯德尔 -我没有
-You killed Lily Kendall. -No, I didn't.
所以他们根本没有证据证明是我
Which is exactly why they have no evidence to prove I did.
你是唯一一个有作案动机的人
You're the only one with a motive,
那天晚上你就在医院
you were at the hospital that night,
我看到你了 我会出庭作证
I saw you there, and I'll testify to it.
我曾经听说过一个死在你手术台上的
Hmm. You know, I heard once about an appendectomy patient
阑尾切除术病人
that died in your OR.
我们都会犯错 但直觉告诉我
You know, we all make mistakes, but something tells me
你的错误特别多
you've had more than your share.
不管你有什么秘密 伦道夫
Whatever secrets you have, Randolph,
我都会查出来
I'll find them.
我会雇一个医疗侦探
I'll hire a medical detective,
我会让你的手术室员工全都来作证
I'll depose your entire OR staff.
你和我之间 我的员工绝对会支持我
Well, my staff will back me up long before they'll support you.
好消息 兄弟
Good news, brother.
你没死 坏消息 你长蛆了
You're not dead. Bad news? You got maggots.
稍等 下一个轮到你
Hold tight, you're up next.
我不是来看病的
Oh, um, I'm not actually a patient.
我是查斯汀公园纪念医院的全科护士
I'm a nurse practitioner from Chastain Park.
我想跟你谈谈我们准备开的社区诊所
I wanted to talk to you about the community clinic we're opening...
我已经拒绝过你们的医学生了
I already told your med student no.
隔几个小时换一次
You want to switch it out every couple hours.
肉饼会把它们引出来
Hamburger's gonna draw 'em out
比你在她的医院能拿到的任何药都快
faster than any drug you're gonna get at her hospital.
还更便宜
Cheaper.
更安全
Safer, too.
来吧 萨米 轮到我们了
Come on, Sammy, we're next.
诊所是免费的 有更多的医药用品和志愿者
The clinic will be free. And with more supplies and volunteers,
你可以帮助更多的病人
you can reach more patients.
而且比你这里宽敞得多
And it's a lot bigger than what you're working with here.
我在田纳西州一辆改装的校车上长大
I grew up in a converted school bus in Tennessee.
是我爸的主意 不是他最好的主意
It was my dad's idea, and not his best one.
也不是最坏的
Or his worst.
十一个孩子 很多救济芝士
11 kids. Lots of government cheese.
所以对我来说 这里简直是泰姬陵
So, to me, this is the Taj Mahal.
萨米 别淘气
Sammy, knock it off.
-太好玩了 -他现在总喜欢
- This is fun. - You know, he's going through
-舔东西 -舔金属吗
- this licking phase. - Is it metal?
就是金属
It is metal.
我给他拿个好东西
I got something for him.
草莓味 我的最爱
Strawberry, my favorite.
选得好 小家伙
Good choice, little man.
格拉迪斯 把手指伸出来
All right, Gladys, let's see that finger.
你儿子总是舔金属
So, your boy's licking metal
是因为他缺乏矿物质
'cause he's got a mineral deficiency.
给他吃点复合补充剂就好了
A good multivitamin is all you need.
好的
Oh, okay.
流感疫苗
我看看
Let's see here.
好样的 你的血糖降下来了
Hey, look at you. Sugar's down.
最近是不是去南本德公园运动了 多吃蔬菜了
You been hitting that South Bend Park? Eating those greens?
在我得糖尿病前遏止它 你说的
Stopping diabetes before I get it, just like you said.
谢谢你的棒棒糖 医生
Thanks for the lollipop, Doctor.
我很想跟你聊聊 几分钟就好
Look, I'd love to talk to you for just a few minutes.
我没有时间休息
Look, I don't have time for breaks.
外面的队伍很长
I got a long line out there, so...
听说你这里有免费流感疫苗
I heard you got free flu shots.
没错
Yes, we do.
你对疫苗有过过敏吗
You ever had a reaction to one of these?
-没有 -请坐
- No. - Take a seat.
我可以帮你加快进度
I'll help you get your line down
如果你帮我们提些运营诊所的建议
if you give me some pointers on how to run our clinic.
你会感到有一点刺痛
All right, you're gonna feel a light pinch.
你之前被诊断患有化疗导致的神经损伤
You were diagnosed with nerve damage from the chemo,
但其实是化疗导致的骨质减少
but actually the chemo caused osteopenia.
看到这里了吗
You see this here?
你的第十二胸椎有细微的骨折
You had a tiny fracture on your T12.
这才是导致你腿部无力的原因
That's what caused the weakness in your legs.
今天你摔倒时 情况加重了
When you fell today, it got worse.
现在它压♥迫♥到了脊髓
Now it's compressing against the spinal cord.
情况变得紧急了
It's become an emergency.
我就知道 一检查就得做手术
I knew it. I knew one test and I'd end up in surgery.
不 娜塔莉
No, Natalie,
她们俩是货真价实的好医生
these two are the real deal.
认真听沃斯医生怎么说
Listen to Dr. Voss.
我们能及时发现简直就是个奇迹
It's nothing short of a miracle that we caught this.
如果不进行手术
If we don't operate,
几小时内你腰部以下就会瘫痪
you'll be paralyzed from the waist down within hours.
但如果你马上进行手术
But if you get in there right away,
他们有机会能完全去除对脊髓的压♥迫♥
there's a chance they can remove the compression altogether.
你的力量就能恢复
You would have your strength back.
然后你被琳所夺走的一切
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表