剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
In an hour, she'll be on all three local news channels.
她要告诉媒体迷走神经刺♥激♥器差点害死了她的儿子
She's telling them the VNS nearly killed her son.
这是一场公♥关♥灾难
The optics here are a disaster,
还发生在这个节骨眼上
and the timing couldn't be worse.
她现在在哪儿
Where is she now?
在查斯汀陪着她儿子
At Chastain with the child.
那个男孩的癫痫再次发作了吗
Have the boy's seizures returned?
他又开始服用多种药物了吗
Is he on multiple drugs again?
贝尔医生不回电♥话♥ 我们对情况一无所知
Dr. Bell isn't returning our calls. We're in the dark.
给我找来关于她和孩子的所有信息
Get me everything there is to know about her and the kid.
两小时后缝合切口
Incision to close in two hours.
-干得漂亮 贝尔医生 -谢了 保罗
- Nice work, Dr. Bell. - Thanks, Paul.
我会去重症监护室检查弗林先生的情况
I'll check on Mr. Flynn in the ICU.
病人体内还有血剩下吗
You leave any blood in the patient?
你做了什么 把他锯成两半了吗
What'd you do? Saw him in half?
肝切除术 你知道肝很会流血 西蒙
A liver resection. You know how the liver bleeds, Simon.
是啊 我注意到了
Yeah, so I noticed.
这周一起玩刮刮乐吗
You in for scratchers this week?
当然 我有预感今天会中
Oh, yeah, I got a feeling today's the day.
你以前也有过这种预感 而我们已经在彩票上
You've had that feeling before, and how much have we lost
-赔了多少钱了 -我们还没中大奖
- on the lotto already? - The only reason
都是因为你是个扫把星
why we haven't won the jackpot yet is you're bad luck.
那你为什么还要和我一起玩
Then why do you play with me?
我总是对长得丑的人心软
Oh, I got a soft spot for the ugly ones.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 变老真是糟透了
Yeah. Getting old-- it sucks.
不过应该比死得早要好
Guess it's better than the alternative.
让我看看
Let me see that.
你的脚也肿了吗
Your feet swollen, too?
最近吃太多盐了
Ah, been eating too much salt lately.
你这辈子都吃太多盐了 这是新症状
You've eaten too much salt all your life. This is new.
-我想做几项检查 -我还想跟
- I'd like to run a couple tests. - And I'd like to have a date
火箭女郎约会呢 但两者都不可能
with a Rockette, but that ain't gonna happen, either.
拜托 你已经在医院了
Come on. You're already in a hospital.
我会来找你的
I'm gonna come and find you.
真够烦的
Pain in the ass.
借过 不好意思 他在哪
Excuse us. Sorry. Where is he?
来吧 借过
Okay. Come on. Excuse me.
不好意思 借过
Sorry. Excuse us.
借过
Excuse us.
-你好 不好意思 -你们好 欢迎
- Hi. Sorry. - Hey, welcome.
请问你叫什么
Can I get your, uh, name?
玛丽琳·斯波尔斯特拉 我只是…
Uh, Marilyn Spoelstra. I just...
好吧
Oh! Okay.
来 我给你拿张椅子
Here, let me get you a chair.
在两厢车里挤了三个小时
Three hours in a hatchback.
都不让我们停一下伸伸腿
Wouldn't even let us stop and stretch.
我养了个训练官
I raised a drill sergeant.
这不是开车兜风 妈
Well, it wasn't some joyride, Ma.
我一路时速75英里是为了救你的命
I was doing 75 to save your life.
你哪里不舒服
What brings you in today?
只是有点胃痛 时有时无
Oh, just a little bit of stomach pain. Comes and goes.
有什么病史吗
Any past medical issues?
玛丽琳有糖尿病 高胆固醇
Marilyn has diabetes, high cholesterol,
高血压
high blood pressure.
她还有完美音准和两条威严的德国牧羊犬
She also has perfect pitch and two majestic German shepherds.
只有一条 菲尼亚斯去世了
Oh, just one. Phineas passed.
不会吧 菲尼先生
No, not Mr. Phin.
等等 你们怎么认识的
Wait. How do you guys know each other?
我们来自阿♥拉♥巴马州的塞西尔
Uh, we're from Cecil, Alabama.
肖医生曾经开着他的移♥动♥诊所过来
Dr. Shaw used to come with his mobile clinic.
每月在我们那里的教堂外出诊一次
Parked outside our church once a month.
凯伊总是确保她们能排在第一个
And Kay always made sure that they were first in line.
当你连续两个月没有出现的时候
When you didn't show two months in a row,
我上网去查 发现你在查斯汀的网站上
I looked online, saw you on Chastain's website.
她从没疼得这么厉害过
Her pain's never been this bad.
具体是哪里疼
Where exactly is the pain?
就在这
It's over here.
在右上腹 可能是胆结石
That's right upper quadrant. Could be gallstones.
天哪 又开始疼了
Oh, God! And there it is again.
我们应该送你去急诊室
We should probably get you to the ER.
我们有一台超声波仪
Uh, we have an ultrasound machine.
先在这里弄清楚是什么病吧
Let's try to figure out what's wrong here first.
这一切真的有必要吗
Is all this really necessary?
对查斯汀任职最久的员工
Nothing's too good for Chastain's
再好也不为过
longest-serving employee.
那能换成一辆65年的野马吗
Oh, can I get a '65 Mustang instead?
等你的彩票中了 可以自己去买♥♥
You can buy it yourself, when you're winning that lottery.
会有点凉
This is gonna be cold.
好...吧
O... kay.
你的睡眠怎么样
How have you been sleeping?
在躺椅上的时候 还成
Fine, when I'm in my recliner.
但平躺的时候 就感觉自己要溺死了
But when I lie flat, I feel like I'm drowning.
然后 最近我还打寒颤
And then, I've been getting these chills.
寒颤 什么时候开始的
Chills? Since when?
应该是上周二
Mm... last Tuesday, I think.
我听说你是查斯汀的非官方历史学家
I hear you're Chastain's unofficial historian.
秘密守护者
Keeper of secrets.
我见过一些事情
Oh, I've seen a few things.
伦道夫还是住院医生的时候我就在这里
I was here when Randolph was a resident.
在你继续说之前请注意
Keep in mind before you continue,
作为首席执行官 我可以解雇你
that as CEO, I can fire you.
我没想到你是在这里做的住院医生
I did not know you did your residency here.
那时他像新割的草一样嫩
Oh, he was as green as new mown grass.
他来的第一周 我去放东西
His first week, I'm putting supplies away,
猜猜我在保管室看到了谁
and who do I find in a custodial closet?
年轻的伦道夫·贝尔
Young Randolph Bell.
对 他试图假装自己迷路了
Yeah. He tried to play it off that he was lost,
不过他不是我碰到的第一个
but he wasn't the first resident
躲主治医生的住院医生了
I found hiding from his attending.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
好了 直说吧 孩子们
All right, spit it out, boys.
那不该出现在我的心脏上 对吗
That's not supposed to be on my heart, is it?
对
No.
这是粘液瘤
It's called a myxoma.
可能已经在那长了几个月了
It's probably been growing there for months.
它长得太大了 开始阻塞
Thing got so big, it started to block
流入你心脏的血液
the blood flow to your heart.
这解释了你的水潴留和凹陷性水肿
Which explains the fluid buildup and pitting edema.
都是心力衰竭的症状
It's all signs of heart failure.
好消息是
The good news is
我们发现得早 还可以做手术治疗
we caught it early while it's still operable.
贝尔带你来做检查
When Bell brought you in for testing...
可能救了你一命
he probably saved your life.
看来...和你做朋友
Well... I guess being friends with you
终于给我带来了点好处
finally did me some good.
我不确定粘液瘤能解释西蒙的所有症状
I'm not sure the myxoma explains all of Simon's symptoms.
-超声心动图已经确认了 -是的 但可能
- It was confirmed on the echo. - Yeah, but there could be
伴有其它疾病 这会加大手术难度
a coexisting condition, and that would complicate surgery,
所以我想再做几项检查
so I'd just like to run a few more tests.
拖延肿瘤切除只会使他的预后恶化
Delaying his tumor resection is just gonna worsen his prognosis.
但如果还有其它疾病
But if there is something else going on,
就会增加围术期并发症的风险
it would increase his risk for perioperative complications.
好吧 好吧 做你的检查吧
Yeah, okay. Yeah, fine. Run your tests.
但我不会把手术推迟太久
But I'm not gonna postpone the surgery much longer.
除非有情况 不然我们还是会在今天做手术
Well, barring any issues, we'll still get it done today.
好的
Okay.
亨利怎么样
How's Henry?
他的...
Uh, well, his...
心脏不会再停跳了
heart's not stopping anymore.
但他还有很长的路要走
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表