剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
「住院医师」前情回顾
Peviously on The Resident...
医疗器械给予了我新生
Medical devices gave me my life back.
全髋关节置换术使我成了医疗器械的信徒
Total hip replacement. It made me a true believer.
你有没有找人教你跳彭戈拉舞
Have you arranged for someone to teach you Bhangra?
你要学习宝莱坞舞蹈吗
You studying up to do a Bollywood dance?
我的未婚妻坚持要跳 但我身体不协调
My fiancée insists, but I've two left feet.
也许我能帮忙 我曾是舞者
Well, maybe I can help. I was a dancer.
我在考虑发明自己的医疗装置
I've been thinking about creating my own medical device.
看你工作给了我灵感
Watching what you do gave me the idea.
-我是来做什么的 -我要把你分配到骨科
- What am I doing here? - Oh, I'm assigning you to Ortho.
-奥卡福属于我 -我不属于任何人
- Okafor belongs to me. - I belong to no one.
我妹妹 她服用羟考酮过量
My sister. She OD'd on Oxy.
我不再仅仅是为了自己而戒毒
I'm not just doing this for me anymore,
是为了我们两个
I'm staying clean for both of us.
我不担心 我看起来像在担心吗
I'm not worried. Do I look worried?
或许你应该放开小猫的链子
Perhaps you should let go of kitty's leash.
周末单身派对去野营 真的假的
Camping for a bachelor party weekend? Really?
我想知道谁睡中间
What I want to know is who sleeps in the middle?
这是戴文的主意吗
Was this Devon's idea?
他同意去韦伦酒吧喝啤酒的 但欧文...
He was fine with a couple beers at Waylon's. But Irving--
想弥补自己被踢出童子军的遗憾
Is making up for getting kicked out of Boy Scouts.
护士们计划今晚搞一个女孩之夜
Hey, the nurses are planning a girls' night tonight.
我们考虑去打保龄球
We're thinking bowling.
我不喜欢
Oh, I do not like sports
需要穿别人鞋子的运动
where I have to wear other people's shoes.
好吧 唱卡拉OK呢 拜托
Okay, fine. Karaoke? Come on.
杰西卡这周末在萨凡纳
Jessica's in Savannah for the weekend.
我完全不用操心
I have zero obligations.
这是自她离开康复机构后
This is the first time I've been free
我头一回这么自♥由♥
since she got out of rehab.
康莱德的电♥话♥ 怎么了
It's Conrad. Hey, what's up?
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
好 我马上来
Okay, yeah. I'll be right there.
怎么了
What's going on?
杰西不在萨凡纳
Jess is not in Savannah.
防火门 请勿阻塞
我烧得好厉害 怎么回事
I'm burning up. What's wrong with me?
杰西
Jess...
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事 我让康莱德别给你打电♥话♥
I'm fine. I told Conrad not to call you,
但很明显他不遵守承诺
but clearly, he can't keep a promise.
我没做承诺 杰西 她需要知道
I made no promise. And, Jess, she needed to know.
查斯汀什么时候开始做药物试验了
Since when does Chastain do drug trials?
我猜是自从贝尔发现药物试验是棵摇钱树吧
Since Bell discovered they're a cash cow, I imagine.
-这是什么药物试验 -癌症药物
- What kind of trial is this? - It's for cancer.
健康的人自愿参加
Healthy people volunteered.
半数用癌症药物 半数用安慰剂
Half of us got a cancer drug, half of us got a placebo.
我们知道哪些人用安慰剂吗
Do we know who got the placebo?
不知道 双盲试验
No. It's a double-blind.
杰西现在没事 但约翰情况不好
Jessie's fine right now, but John isn't.
发热和呕吐
Fever and vomiting.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you just tell me?
因为我知道你肯定会念叨我
Because I knew you would lecture me.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
我告诉杰西这是赚钱的好方法
I told Jess it'd be a good way to make some money.
我以前也做过 从没像这样
I've done them before. I've never had a reaction like this.
不好意思 是谁授权这个试验的
Excuse me. Who authorized this?
-你是谁 -你又是谁
- Who are you? - Who are you?
你们在这干什么
What... What are you doing here?
我是医生 她是全科护士
I'm a doctor. She's an NP.
约翰有强烈不适感
And John, here, is in significant distress.
这是首次人类临床试验
He's having a normal reaction for
第一阶段的正常反应
a Phase 1 first-in-human clinical trial.
我们就是来记录受试者反应的
Reactions are what we're here to document.
我得请你们离开了
Now, I'm gonna have to ask you to go.
用不着你说 杰西 走吧
Oh, you don't have to ask. Jess, come on.
不 我不能离开约翰
No, I'm not gonna leave John.
如果你退出就拿不到钱
You will lose your fee if you quit.
我想走
I want to go.
我不在乎钱
I don't care about the money.
-什么 -呼叫快速反应小组
- What? - Call rapid response!
我们得立刻送他去急诊室
We need to get him to the ER now!
约翰·洛苏尔多 三十岁
John Losurdo. 30 years old.
发热 呕吐 一次晕厥
Fever, vomiting, a syncopal episode.
疑似是对免疫治疗试验药物的反应
A suspected reaction to an immunotherapy trial drug.
-我们现在做药物试验了吗 -显然是的
- We do drug trials now? - Apparently so.
血压90/55 挂一升生理盐水
BP's 90/55. Hang 1 liter of normal saline
给他四毫克昂丹司琼止吐
and give him four Ondansetron to help with the vomiting.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-约翰会好起来吧 -希望如此
- Is John gonna be okay? - I hope so;
我们对试验药物所知甚少
we don't know enough about the drug,
也不清楚他用药时的健康状况
or his health when he took it.
-你怎么认识他的 杰西 -康复机构
- How do you know him, Jess? - Rehab.
他人真的很好
He's such a great guy.
每次我想退出时
Every time I wanted to bail,
他都说服我留下
he convinced me to stay.
我现在该去和米娜会诊了
I'm supposed to have a consult with Mina right now,
但我想在这陪着你
but I want to stay here with you.
不用 没事 你去吧
No. It's fine. Go.
-你确定吗 -我们能搞定
- Are you sure? - We've got this.
去吧
Go.
听诊器
Steth.
再开一个静脉通路并做血液检查
Let's get a second line and some blood work.
宝贝 当你看时间时
Babe, when you check the time,
这个小镜头会扫描你的视网膜
this tiny little camera, it scans your retina,
然后把你的生命体征发送给我
and it sends your vitals to me like that.
好酷
That is so cool.
真不敢相信是你设计的
I can't believe you designed that.
是啊
Yeah.
如果我爸之前戴着这个的话
If my dad had been wearing this,
在心脏病发作前我就能发现异常
I could have caught his heart attack before it happened.
等等 我还得做一件事
Now wait, there is just one more thing that I need.
普利娅·奈尔 你是否愿意成为
Priya Nair, would you do me the honor of being
我的首位受试者
my first trial participant?
我的测试员
My beta tester?
愿意 愿意
Oh, yes. Yes, yes.
但首先我有一件事
First, there is actually something
需要和你说
I need to talk to you about.
好吧 如果是关于谁坐在什么位置
All right. Listen, If this is about who's sitting where,
说真的 都听你的...
honestly, whatever you want...
不 不是关于婚礼的事
No, nothing about the wedding.
戴文 有人邀请我加入
Devon, I've been offered a spot
一个调查新闻团队
on an investigative journalism team.
太棒了 宝贝 我真为你骄傲
That's amazing. Babe, I'm so proud of you.
是「旧金山纪事报」
It's at the San Francisco Chronicle.
如果我接受 很快就要搬过去
If I take it, I have to move there. Soon.
什么时候 我们两周后就要结婚了
When? Because we're getting married in two weeks.
这要怎么实现呢
How would that even happen?
很多夫妻都身处异地
A lot of couples live in different cities.
我们也可以的
We could make it work.
一切都还是未知数 等你的周末单身派对
Nothing is decided yet. Let's talk more when you get back
结束后我们再细谈 好吗
from your bachelor weekend, okay?
我要迟到了
I'm late.
你必须马上停止这个试验
You need to stop the trial now.
你的护士都这么夸张吗 贝尔医生
Are all your nurses this dramatic, Dr. Bell?
我听说你的一名受试者
Oh, I hear that one of your participants
有危及生命的症状 正在我们的急诊室治疗
is in our ER with life-threatening symptoms.
我们的一名受试者只是
One of our participants got sick
胃部不适 还有一点脱水
to his stomach and a bit dehydrated.
-根本不会危及生命 -拜托
- Nothing life-threatening about it. - Oh, please.
我们说话这会还有两人的状况正在恶化
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表