剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
I'm better than Archie. Significantly so.
每个人都这么说 但布拉德利倾心于
That's what everyone says, but Bradley has his heart set
科瓦蒂斯 你又不肯用
on QuoVadis, and you won't use it.
我植入了十二家公♥司♥生产的超过六百个瓣膜
I've installed over 600 valves from 12 different companies.
我试过不同公♥司♥的产品 但每次
I've tried what's out there, and every single time
-我都回头使用心脉医疗 -随便你怎么做
- I go back to the AorMed. - Do what you want.
我知道科瓦蒂斯的产品很棒
I know QuoVadis devices are gold.
我只是想帮你个忙
I'm just trying to do you a solid.
是吗 当然了
Right. Sure you are.
听着 这对我根本没有影响
Look, this doesn't affect me one way or the other.
不论是由西蒙医生在这里植入科瓦蒂斯的器械
Either Dr. Simon puts in the QuoVadis device here,
或是布拉德利转院去
or Bradley says he'll transfer
亚特兰大综合医院由亚伯·本尼迪克治疗
to Abe Benedict at Atlanta General.
本尼迪克医生
Dr. Benedict?
我是他最爱的住院医师
I was his star resident.
他教我用心脉医疗的产品
He raised me on the AorMed.
现在他用科瓦蒂斯的产品
Well, now he uses QuoVadis,
而且他想挖走你的病人
and he's willing to poach your patients.
-奥斯汀 -晚上好 先生
- Austin. - Good evening, sir.
怎么回事
What's that?
只是皮肉伤
A mere flesh wound.
我会撑过去的
I'll survive.
见到你总是很高兴
Well, good to see you, as always.
-你怎么找到我的 -现在是晚上七点半
- How'd you find me? - Well, it's 7:30,
不论晴雨 你都会在母校健身慢跑
constitutional jog at the alma mater, rain or shine.
我知道 我是个墨守成规的人
I know. I'm a creature of habit.
所以当我听说你放弃了使用多年的
Which is why I was surprised to hear that you've moved away
心脏器械时 感到很惊讶
from the heart device you've used for years.
为什么选择科瓦蒂斯的瓣膜
Why the QuoVadis valve?
实际上 人工瓣膜都很相似
Well, the truth is, valves are very similar.
那为什么要换
Then why the switch?
-因为有青霉素涂层 -真的吗
- The penicillin coating. - Really?
我以为那根本没用
I thought that was much ado about nothing.
你发现青霉素涂层真的有效吗
You've found it really makes a difference?
将术后心内膜炎的发病率降低了一半
Reduced the rate of postoperative endocarditis by half.
-你确定 -AJ 你比任何人都清楚
- You're certain? - AJ, you know better than anyone
只有非常棒的产品
it'd have to take a great product
才能让我改变想法
to get me to change my ways.
好吧 下个月的晚餐
All right, well, dinner next month,
-还是老样子 -我不会错过的
- per the youzh? - Wouldn't miss it.
-好 -很高兴见到你
- All right. - Good to see ya.
他们正在帮你准备简易床
They're bringing in a cot for you.
谢谢你们所做的一切
Thank you... both for everything.
你在开玩笑吗 今天很好玩 没想到贾斯珀
You kidding me? It was fun. Who knew Jasper was
居然是这么棒的小警探
such a good little detective?
我抓住了细菌人 亨利
I caught The Germ, Henry.
你太棒了
You were awesome.
好了 弗雷迪·弗里曼 该睡觉了
Okay, Freddie Freeman, bedtime.
美国职业棒球大联盟勇士队一垒手
好了 大伙晚安
All right, good night, guys.
晚安 贾斯珀警官
Good night, Officer Jasper.
我不会长大成为警官了
I'm not gonna grow up to be a police officer.
那你现在想成为什么
What do you want to be now?
我不会长大了
I'm not gonna grow up.
我看到妈妈在哭
I saw my mom crying.
我知道那代表什么
I know what that means.
你能为我做件事吗
Can you do something for me?
说吧
Name it.
照顾好我哥哥
Take care of my brother.
他从楼梯上摔下来了
He fell down the stairs.
可能是他那种发作害得
It was maybe one of those things he gets.
失神发作吗
An absence seizure?
你能治好他吗
Can you fix him?
我能试试看
I can try.
我妈妈需要他
My mom needs him.
答应我
Promise.
好
Yes.
我答应你
Promise.
太好了
Yes.
你跟康莱德今天表现很棒
You and Conrad were great today.
如果你们哪天决定离开医疗业
If you ever decide to leave medicine,
你们有备选职业了
you have a back-up career.
当警官吗
As police officers?
我们不太擅长按规定行事
I don't think we really play by the rules.
不 我想的是儿童剧院演员
No, I was thinking as children theatre actors.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
非常难过
Heartbroken.
那个家庭
That family...
贾斯珀 没事的
Jasper. It's okay.
-什么情况 -无反应 心率过缓
- Talk to me. - Unresponsive, bradycardiac.
潮式呼吸
Cheyne-Stokes breathing.
帮帮他
You have do something.
瞳孔散大 对光反射消失
Pupils are fixed and dilated.
肾上腺素和阿托品已达最高剂量
Epi and atropine's maxed out.
脑出血
Intracerebral hemorrhage.
-脑疝了 -我知道
- He's herniating. - I know.
怎么回事 救救他
What are... What's happening? Save him!
佐伊
Zoey...
听我说
Listen to me.
贾斯珀有脑出血
Jasper has a brain bleed.
那就止血
Okay, so stop it.
没办法
We can't.
谁也办不到 他的血液
No one can. His blood is...
他无法凝血
His blood-- it can't clot.
-不 不 -结束了
- No. No. - This is the end.
不
No.
我不想让他最后还受折磨 你也是吧
I don't want his last moments to be torture, and neither do you.
他需要你 需要你们俩
He needs you, both of you.
我在 贾斯珀 我在这
I'm here, Jasper. I'm right here.
佐伊 别错过这一刻
Zoey, do not miss this moment.
告诉他你在这
Tell him you're here.
好
Yeah.
告诉他你爱他
Tell him you love him.
告诉他没事的
Just tell him it's okay.
-告诉他没事的 -没事的
- Tell him it's okay. - It's okay.
告诉他没事的
Tell him it's okay.
宝贝
Baby.
妈妈和亨利都在
It's Mommy and Henry.
我们非常 非常爱你
We love you... so much.
心率
泵速 流量
我的左臂
Left arm--
拉开心肌 以便我剪切
retract the myocardium while I finish snipping.
好了
There.
-准备放置瓣膜 -镊子
- Ready for valve placement. - Pickups.
拿起瓣膜时 最好...
When you grab the valve, it helps to...
销♥售♥女郎 我开始拿瓣膜的时候
Saleswoman, I've been grabbing valves since...
好吧 我本想说
Well, I was gonna say
你还没进医学院
since before you went to med school,
但你压根没学医
but you didn't go to med school.
你上的是商学院
You went to business school.
沃顿商学院 还是宾夕法尼亚大学
Wharton? U Penn?
这破瓣膜太大了
This damn valve is too big.
不 我觉得是你拿反了
No, I think you're holding it upside down,
刚才朱利安应该是想告诉你这个
which is, I believe, what Julian was trying to tell you.
那就大声点
Speak up, then.
把瓣膜放在梅欧式架上
Put the valve on the mayo stand.
看到白色标识线了吗
You see that white tick mark?
夹住那里再拿起来
Clamp it there when you pick it up.
现在可以正确放置了
Now it's positioned for proper placement.
小菜一碟
Easy-peasy.
完美匹配
A perfect fit.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表