剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
「住院医师」前情回顾
Previously on The Resident...
我也看到了一个绝望的人
I also know a desperate man.
过去36个月 你一直是代理医师
You've been a locum tenens for the last 36 months,
在医院之间辗转奔波
hopping from hospital to hospital.
我是朱利安·布斯 科瓦蒂斯的销♥售♥代表
I'm Julian Booth, device rep for QuoVadis.
车祸之前我曾是一名舞者
I was a dancer until one day, I was hit by a car.
是全髋关节置换术给予了我新生
Total hip replacement gave me my life back
从此我成了医疗器械的信徒
and made me a true believer.
这是做生意 不是做慈善
This is a business. It's not a charity.
-他年薪多少 -150万
- How much does he make? - A million five.
你们得学会合作
You're gonna have to learn to work together.
-妮珂 我在努力 -这不是我们的问题
- Nic, I'm trying. - This was never our problem.
-那是什么问题 -不要现在在这谈
- Then what was? - Not here, not now.
我一击使白球旋转 此刻我与欧文消磨时光
I got the cue ball curving while chilling with Irving.
他再多喝几杯 就要开始踉踉跄跄
A few more drinks, and he might start swerving.
看你这副模样 他们居然还让我们进来游荡
Looking like that, I'm surprised they let us in.
我的押韵病入膏肓 却也不要你的劣质药方
And my rhymes are so sick, but I don't need your bad medicine.
你唱得 不怎么样
That was... was not great.
又不是唱得好才能爱嘻哈
Well, I don't have to be good to love hip-hop,
所以你把刚才那话藏在心里就好
so put that in your pocket and lock it.
知道了
Noted.
我们还继续打吗
So are we getting back to the game or what?
-轮到谁了 -我
- Who's shot is it? - Mine.
老实说 赢你我都赢烦了
I got to be honest. I'm pretty tired of beating you.
这话太伤人了 兄弟
Ouch. Words hurt, man.
♪ You're looking for Joanie ♪
BGM: Don't Go Looking
by The Mighty Hannibal
♪ Was Joanie there? ♪
♪ But if you find Judy... ♪
这有点过分
That's not cool.
不 过分的是你们占着球桌两个小时了
No, what's not cool is you guys hogging the table for two hours.
是啊 我们还等着呢
Yeah, people are waiting.
而且如果你那样击球 就是在作弊
And if you've been shooting like that, you're cheating.
规则是击球时始终要有一只脚在地面上
The rule is, one foot on the ground at all times.
-我确定有只脚在地上 -我确定你没有
- I'm pretty sure I did. - I'm positive you didn't.
那你不如给我们示范一下 不管你是谁
Why don't you show us how it's done... Whoever you are?
真是绅士 给了我一根
Oh, what a gentleman, giving me the cue
中间松动 顶端破损的球杆
that's loose in the middle, chipped on top.
每个酒吧都有根不好用的球杆 这根就是
Every bar has a crooked cue, and I'm looking at it.
你不够狡猾
You're not slick.
我不...喜欢你
I don't... like you.
一杆入洞 球桌就是你的了
You make the shot, you get the table.
♪ That you surely don't want to find ♪
♪ You're looking for Joanie ♪
♪ Was Joanie there... ♪
♪ But if you find Judy... ♪
一诺千金
Deal's a deal.
♪ Better leave it alone ♪
♪ Leave it alone... ♪
♪ Leave it alone, you better leave it alone... ♪
-祝你今晚过得愉快 -你也是
- Have a good night. - You too.
妮珂莱特·奈文
查斯汀公园纪念医院
全科护士
查斯汀见 我们周一开始做实习医生
See you at Chastain. We start as interns on Monday.
♪ Leave it alone... ♪
太好了 正是我们需要的
Great, just what we need--
新一批自大的 自以为无所不知的实习医生
a new batch of arrogant, know-it-all interns.
♪ Leave it alone, leave it alone ♪
404酒馆
♪ Y'all better leave it alone ♪
庆祝在查斯汀的三周年
欧文·费尔德曼和小伙伴们
邀你相聚404酒馆
妮珂
Nic?
你在听我说吗
Are you with me?
欧文的查斯汀三周年狂欢
Irving's three-year Chastain anniversary bash.
在404酒馆 你会去吧
404 Tavern. You're going, right?
抱歉 借过一下
Excuse me. Coming through!
-琳达 -我说过了 我们用完了
- Linda? - I told you, we don't have any.
拜托 我知道你有存货
Come on. I know you have a stash.
我的病人怎么办
What about my patients?
他们和你的病人一样需要
They need it just as much as yours does.
我的病人还小 出现了免疫抑制
My patient is young, immunosuppressed,
还移植过肝脏
with a history of a liver transplant.
她经历了一次昏厥发作
She had a syncopal episode.
血压82/40 心率120
BP 82/40, heart rate 120.
呕吐和腹泻了两天
Two days of vomiting and diarrhea.
-她严重脱水 -她才刚结婚
- She's severely dehydrated. - She just got married.
帮帮她
Help her.
抱歉 借过一下
Excuse me. Coming through.
你们俩真是奇迹创造者
Oh, miracle workers, both of you.
我们先给你妻子补液
We'll start getting some fluids in your wife,
然后查明她的病因
and figure out what's going on.
谢谢你 费尔德曼医生
Thank you, Dr. Feldman.
还好你能过来 谢谢帮忙
Glad you were passing through. Thanks for helping out.
我们是一级创伤中心
We're a level-1 trauma center
却连一袋盐水都弄不到
and we can't get a bag of salt water.
这是第三世界国家才会发生的事
Things like this happen in third world countries.
不应该在这里发生
They're not supposed to happen here.
在掌权者决定解决问题之前
It's gonna continue to happen until someone in power
还会继续发生
decides to fix the problem.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
对掌权者说出真♥相♥
Speak truth to power.
BGM: Le Nozze Di Figaro, K. 492: Act III Scene 10: Duettino - Sull'aria
by Hungarian State Opera Orchestra & Pier Giorgio Morandi
很明显 我那形同虚设的助手
Well, evidently, my revolving door of assistants
要么是被你迷住了
is either charmed by you
要么更可能是在趴着睡觉
or asleep at the desk, which is more likely!
不管是什么事 我都没时间听你说
Either way, I-I don't have time for whatever this is.
员工在囤积和定量配给生理盐水
The staff is hoarding and rationing saline.
病人的生命受到威胁
Patients' lives are at risk,
如果这不能引起你的重视
and if that doesn't get you to focus,
就等着官司上门吧
it's lawsuit waiting to happen.
我全都知道 我有计划了
Yeah, I'm fully aware. I have a plan in motion.
你可以走了
See yourself out.
别告诉我你的计划里包括我父亲
Please tell me your plan doesn't involve my father.
你有什么顾虑
How is that any concern of yours?
我父亲投资公♥司♥ 他挣够钱
My father invests in companies, he makes his money,
就走了 留下一片狼藉
and then he moves on, leaving scorched earth behind.
我能应对你父亲
I can handle your father.
那我们等着看吧
Then I guess we'll see.
你呼叫我 没出事吧
I got your page. Everything okay?
没事 你被点名了
It is. You've been requested.
坎德罗拉先生想让你负责他妻子
Mr. Candelora would like you on his wife's case.
我看了查斯汀的评价
I pulled up reviews on Chastain.
霍金斯医生是五颗星
Dr. Hawkins has five stars,
而费尔德曼医生只有四颗星 所以
but Dr. Feldman only has four, so...
亲爱的 你不觉得我们应该先讨论一下吗
Dear, don't you think we should have discussed this first?
讨论什么 亲爱的 你应该得到最好的照顾
What's to discuss, my love? You deserve the best care.
你这样很无礼
You're being rude.
我需要你放松 理解 释怀
I need you to relax, relate, release.
我也想做到 但是我妻子
I wish I could, but my wife passed out
在去看医生的路上非要买♥♥咖啡
at a coffee shop she made me stop at
然后就晕倒了
on her way to the doctor's office.
在激烈的讨论中 推诿指责并没有帮助
It's not constructive to place blame during intense discussions.
我们是在争吵
We're having an argument--
说「争吵」就可以了
just call it an argument.
祝好运
Good luck.
冲突最小化
Uh, conflict minimization.
这是布里安娜发现的保持蜜月期的技巧
It's a technique Brianna found to keep the honeymoon alive,
尽管我们才刚结婚
even though we're still newlyweds.
蜜月期是一种心态
The honeymoon phase is a state of mind.
我们能不能让霍金斯医生为你治疗
Can we please have Dr. Hawkins treat you?
没关系 如果我结婚了
It's okay. If I ever get married,
我也希望能像这样为妻子的健康尽最大的努力
I hope to be just as good at fighting for my wife's health.
那你有很长的路要走
Well, you've got some big shoes to fill.
我的新肝脏不是来自随便某个人
I didn't get my new liver from just anyone.
约翰是我的捐赠人
John was my donor.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
有你世界才更美好
World's better with you in it.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表