剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
This is your decision.
但我的职责是告诉你事实
But my job is to tell you the truth,
事实是 贾斯珀挺不过去
which is Jasper can't beat this.
你没法阻止 也没法改变这个事实
You can't stop that. You can't change that.
我们都不能
None of us can.
但你能做的是
But what you can do...
专注于他剩余生命的质量
is you can focus on the quality of life he has left.
你可以一直陪着他
You can be with him every step.
同时也陪着亨利
And you can be there for Henry.
他会需要你的
He's gonna need you.
我就知道你忍♥不住想再次触碰我的心脏
I knew you couldn't resist putting your hands on my heart again.
说得太牵强了
That is a stretch.
实际上 奥卡福医生是想念
Actually, Dr. Okafor misses standing shoulder to shoulder
与外科巨人并肩作战
with a surgical giant on the reg.
一点小事务 签字吧
Little housekeeping matter. Sign this.
这张表声明你坚持选用心脉医疗的瓣膜
It's a form saying that you insist on the AorMed valve.
网站上说科瓦蒂斯和查斯汀达成了新协议
The website said QuoVadis is the new protocol here at Chastain.
因此我需要你声明坚持选用
Which is why I need you to insist on using the valve
你伟大的外科医师认为最好的瓣膜
that your brilliant surgeon believes is best.
为了打击管理部门
You want me to use those devices
你想让我用这些器械吗
to kick administration in the cojones?
也不完全是
Mm, maybe not quite that.
但更新换代总有理由吧
But aren't they new for a reason?
-因为新的更好 -确实应该如此
- Because they're better? - Well, it should work that way.
但食品与药品管理局会批准
But the FDA approves new devices
从未真正在人体内试验过的新器械
that have literally never been tested inside a human.
我们不仅不知道它们是否更好
Not only do we not know if they're better,
我们甚至不知道它们是否安全
we don't know if they're safe.
好吧 你到底喜欢心脉医疗的瓣膜的哪方面
Okay, and what exactly do you like about the AorMed?
你真的想讨论
Do you really want to have a conversation
人工瓣膜的微妙细节吗
on the finer points of a heart valve?
布拉德利曾是一名外科住院医师
Bradley used to be a surgical resident.
就在这家医院
At this hospital.
好极了 看来这要胜过拥有...
Great. I guess that's better than a trip...
拥有三项资格认证的手术大♥师♥
Triple-board-certified master of the scalpel?
好吧 我仍在医疗领域就职
Okay, well, I still work in the medical field,
所以我肯定能理解...
so I definitely have an understanding of what...
没人在乎你的理解
Nobody cares about your understanding!
我是外科医师 你是病人
I am the surgeon. You are the patient.
我知道什么决定是最好的
I am the one who knows what's best,
你则要躺在手术室里
and you are the one who takes a medically induced nap
被药物催眠 把生命交给
in an OR with your life in the hands of people
更有经验
who are far more experienced,
更有学识 并且更清醒的人
more educated and more awake.
-我不信 -很不幸 这是真的
- I don't believe it. - Unfortunately, it's true.
医疗器械远没有药品受到的监管多
Medical devices are far less regulated than pharma.
每年都会有数千例召回
Thousands are recalled every year
它们本该帮助病人却造成伤害
for harming the patients they were supposed to help.
所以我更倾向于使用
Which is why I prefer older devices
安全性得到验证的老器械
that have a proven safety record.
医院不会把有害的东西
The hospital wouldn't put something inside me
放进我的身体里的
that would hurt me.
医生想用对病人最好的器械
Doctors want the devices that work best for patients.
我们的管理部门选择能给他们
Our administration chooses the device manufacturer
带来最大利润的器械生产商
that gives them the greatest profit margin.
我提醒你不要让他们为你选择
Now, I caution you not to let them decide for you.
不过最终是你来决定
But ultimately it's your choice,
不论你如何选择我都支持你
and I will support whatever you decide.
把那破玩意签了
Sign the damn thing.
刚刚发生了什么
What was that?
那是他的迷人攻势
That was his charm offensive.
我觉得你可能是想给你老板好看
I think maybe you're trying to tell your boss to buzz off.
不过我支持 你来决定
But I support it. You make the call.
此刻我好庆幸自己转行了
Oh, I am so loving my career change in this moment.
你好可怜 居然要和那家伙一起工作
Poor you. I can't believe you have to work with that guy.
听我说
Listen to me.
优秀的外科医师大多是傲慢的混♥蛋♥
Good surgeons are often arrogant jerks.
但奥斯汀医生是我见过手上功夫最好的
But Dr. Austin has the most skilled hands I have ever seen.
你是想要愉快的闲聊和假惺惺的同情
You want happy chitchat and fake empathy,
还是想要把心脏修补好并且没有并发症
or you want your heart fixed without complications?
我想要最好的外科医师使用最先进的科技
I want the best surgeon using the latest innovation.
在查斯汀这二者不能兼顾
Well, you can't have both at Chastain.
不管最先进的科技是什么
Our surgeons want proof
我们的外科医师都需要其安全有效的证据
that whatever the latest innovation is, it works.
你呼叫我 有什么需要吗
Got your page. How can I help you?
奥斯汀的X光片
Austin's X-rays.
这是由良性囊肿造成的稳定性骨折
It's a non-displaced fracture through a benign cyst.
他可以继续主刀手术
He's cleared for surgery.
很好 他是我院的佼佼者
Oh, good. He's one of our best.
不过他可比不上你
Although he's no Kit Voss.
谢谢 贝尔医生
Thank you, Dr. Bell.
叫我伦道夫
Randolph.
我的一个病人要求我在她的脊柱肿瘤切除术中
One of my patients is requesting I implant a VertGuard device
植入椎卫医疗而不是科瓦蒂斯的器械
instead of the QuoVadis one for her spinal tumor resection.
我需要在明早之前
I'm gonna need my device back in this hospital
拿回我的器械
by tomorrow morning.
我作为首席执行官以及外科医师做了决定
I made that decision as a CEO and a surgeon.
科瓦蒂斯值得信赖 效果有保障
QuoVadis is a trusted brand with proven outcomes.
我可以亲自去和你的病人谈...
If you want me to talk to your patient myself...
除非我死了
Over my dead body.
你的颈部有点紧张
You've got some tension in your neck.
我能看出来 伦道夫
I can see it from here, Randolph.
我不想为你增添压力 真的
I am not trying to cause you stress. Truly.
这 这还真有效
That-that was... that was effective.
一份友好的示意如何
How about a peace offering?
一个小时后在你办公室
Your office in an hour?
那应该很有意思
That should be interesting.
取消其他安排
Clear your schedule.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
我能在这待会吗
Can I hang for a minute?
如果你在找妈妈 她在陪贾斯珀
If you're looking for Mom, she's in with Jasper.
不 只是来看看你
Nope, just checking on you.
你知道我长大以后想做什么吗
Do you know what I want to be when I grow up?
棒球手
A baseball player?
不再是了
Not anymore.
现在我想做个科学家或者医生什么的
Now I want to be a scientist or doctor or something.
找到治愈癌症的方法救贾斯珀
Find a cure for cancer that could save Jasper.
你是个好哥哥
You are a great brother.
知道吗
Do you know that?
这是给贾斯珀的吗
Is that for Jasper?
这周末是他的生日
His birthday's this weekend.
他特别喜欢和警♥察♥有关的东西
He loves police stuff so much.
他本来要在派对上扮成一个警♥察♥
We were gonna have a party where he dressed up like a cop.
他一直在说这个
That's all he's been talking about.
糟透了 现在我们必须留在医院
It sucks, 'cause now we have to be here.
我们也许可以为他做些什么
I think we might be able to do something about that.
真的吗
Really?
要是有人帮助
I think I can pull that off...
我应该能办到
with a little help.
你可以帮我吗
Do you think you can help me?
好吧
Yeah.
很好
Perfect.
很遗憾 许愿基金会在几周内
Okay, unfortunately, Make-A-Wish couldn't do anything official
都做不了什么
for a couple of weeks.
不过他们给了我 准备好了吗
But they did give me-- you ready for this?--
这些东西
these guys.
怎么样
Right?
不要帽子
Not the hat.
贾斯珀有自己的帽子
Jasper has his own.
说得好 那这个怎么样
Good call. Okay, you ready for this, though?
一辆警车
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表