剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
你觉得肾衰竭和她服用阿片类药物有没有关系
Do you think her kidney damage is related to her opioid use?
没有 很可能是她在药物试验期间接受的
No. It's most likely experimental meds she was given
试验药物导致的
during a drug trial.
我知道我们会度过这个难关的
Well, I-I know we're gonna get through this.
奈文家的人会不惜一切代价互帮互助
The Nevins will do whatever it takes to help one of their own.
如果你们接受我的话
That is, if I'm welcome.
我们一起去看看她
Let's go see her together.
你已经死了 这里是地狱 亲爱的
You've died and gone to hell, darling.
接下来一周仍是危险期
You'll be in critical condition for the next week
然后还要经历至少六个月的物理治疗
and in physical therapy for at least six months.
但我会一直陪着你
But I'll guide you through both...
如果你愿意的话
if that's okay with you.
我很在乎你 麦卡
I care about you, Micah.
我从没想到自己会这么在乎一个人
More than I ever thought I could for anyone.
真的吗 你可是好几周都没联♥系♥我
Really? Because I haven't heard from you in weeks.
我在权衡你的求婚的利弊
Well, I was weighing the pros and cons of your proposal.
我不喜欢仅仅基于感性
I... I don't like to make decisions
-来做决定 -也许我们应该...
- based solely on emotions. - Look, maybe we should just...
但我愿意
But yes.
我愿意
Yes, I...
愿意和你结婚
will marry you.
BGM: Slow Dancing in the Dark by Joji
♪ You should be with him, I can't compete... ♪
我爱你
I love you.
你知道的
You know that.
但是米娜 我需要的是一个
But Mina, i need to be with someone
同等爱我的人
who loves me on the same level.
-我当然爱你 -我知道
- I-I do love you. - I know.
但这几周已经能说明很多事情了
But these past few weeks have made it very clear.
我们不应该在一起
We're not supposed to be together.
对不起
I'm sorry.
♪ When you got to run ♪
♪ Just hear my voice in you ♪
♪ My voice in you ♪
♪ Shutting me out of you ♪
你应该收拾行李了
I should let you pack.
你应该睡觉了
I should let you sleep.
你一早还要上班呢
You have an early shift.
不知怎的
Somehow...
我现在完全不想上班
work is not on my mind.
我也一点都不想打包
Yeah. Suitcases, neither.
我有个能让我们起床的办法
I have an idea that'll get us out of bed.
最后一支舞
One last dance.
我喜欢这主意
I love that idea.
BGM: Mood of Water by Jafar
♪ Night around you ♪
♪ Is what night becomes ♪
♪ Lake becomes an ocean... ♪
看看你
Well, look at you.
左右脚协调
A left foot and a right foot.
下次见面等着看吧
Just wait till you see me next time.
到时候我还会扭屁♥股♥呢
I'll have hips, too.
♪ Please don't ♪
♪ Please don't make a fool of me ♪
♪ Please don't make... ♪
如果你真的觉得找到了下一个使命
If you feel like you've found your next calling,
那么我为你感到高兴
then I'm happy for you.
谢谢你
Well, thank you,
但我希望我们的告别与上次不同
but I want to do our exit differently than last time.
上次我恨不得直接把你赶出门外
Last time, I would've ushered you right out the door.
这次
Now...
我在考虑把你锁在屋里
I'm considering locking you inside.
儿子 我只是要离开这座城市
Son, I-I'm leaving town,
不是要离开你的生活
I'm not leaving your life.
我想经常见你
I want to see you often.
我会经常往返亚特兰大的
And I'll be making many trips to Atlanta.
你知道吗
You know what?
为什么要等呢
Why wait for that?
也许我们终于可以去安圭拉岛了
Maybe we finally take that trip to Anguilla.
你真的会去吗
And you would actually go?
爸爸 我说过我们之间和以前不一样了
Dad, I told you things have changed between us.
我给你发几个备选日期 我们定下来
I'll send you a few dates, we'll put it in the books.
我很乐意
I'd love that.
妮珂
Hey, Nic.
我不想给你增加压力
Look, I don't mean to add to your stress,
但我们不能总这样互相躲避
but we can't just keep avoiding each other.
好吗 我的感情是不会变的
Right? I mean, my feelings aren't just gonna change.
亚历克
Alec...
康莱德和我为我们的感情付出了很多
Conrad and I have fought long and hard for our relationship,
我们经历了很多
and we've been through it.
但我爱他
But I love him.
要是你们分手了呢
But if you and Conrad weren't together?
现在我们应该把精力放在
Look, right now, the work we're doing at the clinic
诊所的工作上
should be our only focus.
不要把事情搞复杂
Let's not complicate things.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表