剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
把超声波仪拿来
Get the ultrasound.
心包填塞压缩了他的心脏
Tamponade compressed his heart.
纵隔出血处一定是裂开了
The mediastinal bleed must have opened up.
前后纵隔撕裂伤 给我胸骨锯
Lacerated P-A. Sternal saw to me.
-需要体外循环吗 -不用 小意思
- Need to go on pump? - No. We're good.
再输两个单位浓缩红细胞
Another two units PRBCs.
心率依然在下降
Still trending down.
我需要更多的循环支持
I'm gonna need more cardiac support.
把血快速输入他体内
Slam that blood into him.
生命体征正在改善
Vitals are improving.
-爱卖♥♥弄 -爱卖♥♥弄
- Show-off. - Show-off.
有本事就要卖♥♥弄
Hey, if you got it, flaunt it.
手术继续
As we were.
#查斯汀队 宝贝
#TeamChastain, baby.
劳丽正在恢复 你是对的
Laurie's recovering. You were right.
检查腹腔是正确决定
Checking the abdomen was a good call.
-这东西有牙 -它有一颗牙
- This thing has teeth. - It has a tooth.
这是畸胎瘤 它不会咬你的 瑞奇
It's a teratoma. It's not gonna bite you, Ricky.
畸胎瘤是一种会形成组织或器官的先天性疾病
Teratomas are genetic anomalies that reproduce organs,
有时是骨骼或牙齿 全包在一个囊中
or sometimes bone or teeth, all within a pocket of flesh.
罕见 恶心
Rare. Unpleasant.
在万圣夜发现这个真是再适合不过了
Perfectly appropriate discovery on All Hallows' Eve.
有些畸胎瘤会产生攻击大脑的抗体
Some teratomas create antibodies that attack the brain,
可能会导致脑炎
and this can lead to encephalitis.
-的确 -重新检测她的脑脊液
- They can. - We'll rerun her CSF panel
看有没有抗NMDA抗体
for Anti-NMDA antibodies.
我觉得我们找到答案了
I think we got this.
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
我真的会康复吗
I'm really gonna be okay?
是的 是的
Yes. Yes!
你患有抗NMDA受体脑炎
You have Anti-NMDA encephalitis.
这是一种罕见的脑部感染
It's a rare infection of the brain.
它导致了你所有的症状
It was causing all your symptoms.
我们会进行类固醇结合免疫球蛋白治疗
We're gonna give you a combination of steroids and immunoglobulins.
你的夜惊可能会持续一阵子
Your night terrors might persist for a bit,
但你应该很快就能回归正常生活了
but you should be back to your normal life in no time.
我已经两年没和家人联♥系♥了 但现在
I haven't spoken to my family in two years, but right now...
我等不及要告诉他们我会没事的
can't wait to tell them I'm gonna be okay.
希望他们会接我的电♥话♥
I just hope they pick up the phone.
家家有本难念的经
Family is complicated.
你只能期望他们最终会回到你身边
You just have to hope that they'll be there for you in the end.
你说得对
You were right.
我应该休息几天 让自己充电
I should string a few days together, recharge my batteries.
-只要给我一句话 -我会的
- Just say the word. - I will.
只要你告诉我真♥相♥
When you tell me the truth.
你今天去哪了
Where were you today?
等你不再对我说谎了
Maybe when you stop lying to me,
我再考虑跟你一起去一座海岛
I'll consider going to an island with you.
我不喜欢时刻分享一切
Sharing everything all the time is not something I'm interested in.
我喜欢
Well, I am.
儿子 我有很多面
Son, I'm a lot of things,
但伪君子不是其中之一
but a hypocrite isn't one of them.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你自己也不是很坦率
I'm not exactly sitting across from an open book.
你离家十年都没告诉我你在哪儿
You left home and didn't tell me where you were for ten years.
我不得不雇私♥家♥侦♥探♥来找到你
I had to hire a private investigator to track you down.
己所不欲 勿施于人
So don't ask of me what you refuse to ask of yourself.
好好休息
Get some rest.
欢迎回来 弗兰克
Welcome back, Frank.
我...我怎么了
What... what happened to me?
一场小小的车祸
Wee bit of a car accident.
我和沃斯医生是负责给你的手臂和腿
Dr. Voss and I were part of the team that reattached
实施再植手术的小组成员
your arm and your leg.
我差点死了吗
Did-did I almost die?
有好几次命危
Couple of times.
重要的是你现在没事了
The important thing is you're here now.
我的妻子
Yeah, m-my wife?
还有女儿们呢
And daughters?
她们知道吗
Do-do they know?
知道 她们马上就来
Yeah. They're on their way up here now.
没事的 亲爱的 我没事
Oh, it's-it's okay, sweetie. It's okay.
爸爸爱你们 亲爱的
Daddy loves you, honey.
今天在急诊室协助得不错 普瓦什
Nice assist in the ER today, Pravesh.
谢谢 奥斯汀医生
Thanks, Dr. Austin.
你在手术室做得...
And what you pulled off in the OR...
我知道我做得很棒
I know what I did well.
这不就是这份工作最美好的部分吗
Isn't this the loveliest part of the job?
你说的是哪个部分
What part are we talking about?
让你想要打电♥话♥给
The part that makes you want
你自己的孩子们的部分
to pick up the phone and call your own kids.
我的孩子只有美国短尾猫和缅因猫
American Bobtail and a Maine Coon are the only kids I got.
等等 你有人类孩子吗
Wait. You have human kids?
两个 来自我的第一段婚姻
Two, from my first marriage.
现在都长大了
All grown now.
其中一个还有了自己的孩子
And one of my kids has a kid.
晚安 小伙子们
Good night, chaps.
她的孩子有了孩子
Her kid has a kid.
她是外婆
She's a grandmother.
我...
You know, I...
我之前以为
You know, I was thinking
这场难忘的会面会是...
that this indelible session would be...
一♥夜♥情♥ 不拖泥带水
One time. No strings.
现在我在重新考虑
I now find myself reconsidering.
我也是
Me too.
不得不说 我的新助理
I got to say, my new assistant was right
没有夸大他的牵线能力
about his matchmaking skills.
我们的养育是成功的
We raised him right.
我前夫对格雷森很严厉 但我为他自豪
My ex-husband is so hard on Grayson, but I'm proud of him.
他是个好儿子
He's a good son.
什么
What?
妮珂在哪儿
where's Nic?
我让她休息了
I gave her the night off.
损坏如下
So, the damage:
三个碎玻璃杯 一个堵塞的水池和...
three broken glasses, a clogged sink, and...
霍莉·戈莱特利在你的地毯上洒了一杯饮料
Holly Golightly spilled a drink on your rug.
《蒂凡尼的早餐》 奥黛丽·赫本所饰角色
肯定洗不掉了 抱歉
It's never coming out. I know. I'm sorry.
快停下
Stop it.
不 你快停下
No, you stop it.
你这个磨人的小妖精
You silly little minx.
他这样已经有一阵子了
it's been going on for a while.
-其实有点可爱 -快停下
- It's actually kind of adorable. - Stop it.
真是场噩梦
What a nightmare.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
走开 孩子
Go now, boy.
离开这里 孩子
Get out of here, boy!
爸爸 不要 求你了
Dad, no! Please!
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
OK
你想聊聊吗
You wanna talk about it?
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表