剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
- Recovery's not gonna be easy. - But...
我们相信她能行
we believe she can make it.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈 我在这
Mom, I'm here.
我在这 就像你一直在我身边
Right here, where you've always been: beside me,
帮助我
helping me.
妈妈 你能听到吗
Mom, can you hear me?
你出名了
You're famous.
想象一下你还会变得更加惹人厌
Just think how much more insufferable you'll be.
别抱太大希望
I wouldn't count on it.
我最近刚受过教训
I have recently dined on humble pie,
那滋味我暂时不会忘记
and it's a flavor I will not soon forget.
这台手术太疯狂了
That surgery was insane.
我们都为手术成功感到自豪
I mean, we're all proud of the work we did
为埃洛伊丝和她的家人感到高兴
and are happy for Eloise and her family,
但结局也可能会很悲惨
but that could have ended very badly.
三重悲剧
A triple tragedy.
技术无疑很重要 但运气也一样
Skill certainly played a large part, but so did luck.
这几乎就是奇迹
It was practically a miracle.
看这个 我们的下一台手术
Check it out. Our next surgery.
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我们要做一台♥完♥美的
we are going to perform a flawless
主动脉瓣置换术
aortic valve replacement.
用科瓦蒂斯的瓣膜吗
With a QuoVadis valve?
科瓦蒂斯的瓣膜 你说什么
A-a QuoVadis valve? Excuse me?
查斯汀的库存中没有科瓦蒂斯的瓣膜
There are no QuoVadis valves on Chastain shelves.
你是说
Are you telling me...
贝尔撤下了它们
Bell pulled them?
一个不剩
Every last one.
彻底换回可靠的老瓣膜
We've got the old reliable valves back for good.
今天真是充满奇迹
Well, today is truly miraculous.
居然是贝尔做了正确的事
Bell, of all people, did the right thing.
你撤下了瓣膜 你疯了吗
You pulled the valves. Are you insane?
这么做是正确的
It was the right thing to do.
我相信最终你会赞同我的决定
And I believe, eventually, you'll agree with my decision.
这太过分了
This is way out of line.
显然会有后果
Obviously, there will be consequences.
贝尔医生 你会后悔的
You'll regret this, Dr. Bell.
漫长的一天
Long day.
很棒的一天
A great day.
我要走了 贝尔医生
I'm leaving, Dr. B.
别忘了 八点你跟亚特兰大总医院的
Uh, don't forget you have that dinner
首席执行官约了晚餐
with the CEO of Atlanta General at 8:00.
我取消了 要做手术
I canceled it. I have surgery.
调整一下也挺好
That's a nice change.
明天见 老板
See you tomorrow, boss.
敬你
To you.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for what you did.
谢谢你
Thank you.
让我来
Allow me.
很适合你
It's a good look.
嗯 刚熨过
Yeah, I just had it pressed.
我是马克·特拉斯科特
You've reached Mark Truscott,
食药监局器械中心主管
Director of the Center of Devices at the FDA.
请留言
Leave a message.
你闯进了朱利安家
You broke into Julian's place?
不算是
Not exactly.
房♥东让我进去接走朱利安的猫
The landlady let me in to get Julian's cat.
别问了
Don't ask.
-然后你就拿了她的手♥机♥账单 -是的
- And you just took her phone bill. - Yes.
看看她最后打的号♥码
Look at the last number that Julian called.
三号♥那天 我在公园见过她
On the 3rd, the day I saw her in the park.
就是那天她消失了
The day she disappeared.
一小时前我打了这个号♥码
I tried the number about an hour ago
接通了答录机
and I got an answering machine.
是食药监局的办公室
It was an office at the FDA.
朱利安曾是器械销♥售♥代表
Julian was a device rep.
她可能经常给他们打电♥话♥
She probably called them all the time.
或者她可能发现了什么
Or maybe she found something out
于是打算揭发
and she was trying to blow the whistle.
听着 你自己说过
Look, you said it yourself.
有缺陷的瓣膜害死了布拉德利
Bradley died because of a defective valve.
他是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend.
科瓦蒂斯知道瓣膜有问题吗
Did QuoVadis know the valve was bad?
如果知道 那就是他们杀了他
If so, they killed him.
朱利安跟我说过公♥司♥有问题
Julian told me that something was wrong at work.
她感觉一切都乱套了
She felt like everything was falling apart.
你觉得她是什么意思
What do you think she meant?
我觉得她遇到危险了
I think she was in danger.
他们杀了她 还是她逃跑了
Did they kill her? Did she run away?
我不知道
I don't know.
科瓦蒂斯一定有问题
Something is up with QuoVadis.
我们想想下一步怎么做
Let's figure out what to do next.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表